totan_fu (resized).jpg
20171227_181909 (resized).jpg
20171227_181909 (resized).jpg
BOP1 (resized).jpg
Funhouse  (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
1FFF3A95-D16B-4050-874C-036B9A6C3D44 (resized).jpeg
6E735FA8-3F1B-4647-A089-9BF1B230B61A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 7 years ago

Just got some (not all) of AFM, WH2O, and MM in today and more next week, will be shipping out next week.

#125 7 years ago

i'm not sure we need to do the pre-order thing for these anymore, given unexpected delays, etc, it's best to sell what we have when we get them ...

1 week later
#160 7 years ago

There were two different sets of instructions - one with the film (original for the MM) and one for others which highlight with and without film.

The MM's have the diffuser as separate.
The AFM and Wh2O have the diffuser layer fused to the translite - one piece.

Hope this doesn't trip up too many people.

rick

#162 7 years ago

We have received all of them and shipped alot of them out last week and will be shipping the balance on Monday.

rick

#167 7 years ago

Yes, we pack them very well, and sorry for the delay everyone, but somethings changed in germany and the result in a delay and due to the delay there were ALOT of pre-orders to pack which take a bit of time to get them all done. PPS now have all 3 titles in stock available for immediate shipment. All of the translites are packed and being shipped today minus a few stragglers which will get resolved in the next day or two.

There are several titles in process now, as you can see Fish Tales, and likely Revenge From Mars, Theatre of Magic, Tales of Arabian Nights and several others ...

And yes, great work by Henrik and mayuh!

rick

#171 7 years ago

oh ... and I forgot Bride of Pinbot ...

#172 7 years ago

Also ... we now have a small number of MM, Wh2O, and AFM 3D Translites in stock ...

#175 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

oh don't do this to me....I bought the mirrored repro bg just last year.

Backglass Rotation!

#180 7 years ago

we will definately look at all of those titles, I think we will try to figure out the priority, but will have a long run at these ...

rick

#184 7 years ago

Unfortunately no, have some conflicts with family things going on. We are in Reno/Sparks, NV so it's not as before a 15 minute ride ...

rick

#191 7 years ago

Yes, they are shipped in a custom package for shipping translites flat ... need to as rolling up lenticular material will damage it.

rick

#231 7 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Just a simple question for Rick:
Are 3rd party licensed titles (eg IJ, TZ, CFTBL) -
a) impossible
b) unlikely
c) possible
d) likely
Thanks

It depends on the 3rd party - even with a parts license this is considered merchandise which is yet another agreement. For WMS, this is not under our parts license but a merchandise license for which we have to pay royalties to WMS. Sometimes it's c) or d) as we can get a verbal agreement to do it, sometmes it's b) as there is a cost and it's way too prohibitive. Sometimes it's a) as the 3rd party has no time to even want to discuss it, as pinball is nothing compared to them spending time with Hasbro on multi-million $ royalty deals.

None of this is simple.

1 month later
#302 7 years ago

We have just had more MM, Wh2O, and AFM 3D Translites shipped to us. We have a couple AFM in stock right now.

I would expect them to be here late next week early the following.

[email protected]

1 week later
#309 7 years ago

We just got more of the MM, AFM, and Wh2O 3D translites ...

www.planetarypinball.com

2 weeks later
#334 7 years ago

The FT translites are shipping to us anyday, we are trying to have a few at Expo but otherwise would certainly have them here in the US for sale the following week.

TOM will be coming next, then I believe RFM.

rick

#351 7 years ago

Just got notice that some Fish Tales have showed up in Chicago so we can show them at the show ....

rick

#353 7 years ago

The FT's should be here for sale on the store next week as well.

#354 7 years ago

All of the current 4 3D/Lenticular titles are here at Expo right now (Fri AM) and on Display (and a couple of each and a few more of FT to sell).

[email protected]

#356 7 years ago

Back from Expo, had the FT (and MM, Wh2O, AFM) translites out for people to see. The Fish Tales are outstanding. They should be here later this week for sale.

rick

1 week later
#383 7 years ago

Fish Tales arrive today, so we've put them on the store, may take a couple of days to get them unpacked and shipped, but they are here in NV! ... and look fantastic from Expo where we had some.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPM-3D-FT-TRANSLITE&Store_Code=PP

We have all 4 in stock - Medieval Madness, Attack From Mars, Whitewater, and Fish Tales in stock.

1 month later
#437 7 years ago

Theatre Of Magic 3D Translites are in stock and available now on the site.

3 months later
#538 7 years ago

RFM 3D Translites were shipped from Germany today to us, so we will have them either tomorrow or expect Monday and they will be available then for purchase on the PPS store.

#547 7 years ago

Revenge From Mars(tm) 3D Translites - are in and on the store ... check out the cool promo video in the description:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPM-3D-RFM-TRANSLITE

#549 7 years ago

it's 4 pieces - top, 2 sides, and lift

1 week later
#571 7 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

I received my 3D RFM translite, and it is fantastic!! Great job guys! We love it! My only complaint is the trim set it offered to go with the translite - it showed up and was for a full size translite, not the RFM translite.

It's noted in the description to cut it down. RFM pieces originally came in lengths that could have been different to better fit the translite, so we thought this was better to have customers cut them to their liking vs being disappointed with the original look.

5 months later
1 month later
#646 6 years ago

Funhouse(tm) 3D Translites are here and now available

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-3D-FH-TRANSLITE&Store_Code=PP

We have all the other titles in stock as well:
- Bride of Pinbot
- Revenge From Mars
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness
- Fish Tales
- Whitewater
- Theatre of Magic

Totan is next.

1 year later
#762 4 years ago

All ... additional 3D titles will be coming ... not sure exactly when ... after a break for awhile we are back into getting a few more done ... there's not really any backstory on these ... PPS have all 8 titles in stock and available.

Also, as for 3rd party licenses, the issue is not what was just stated, it's just the costs and overhead of dealing with a major licensor (studio) that makes them less interesting ... they don't really care where a translite goes ... licensors don't just license one item, they have a upfront fee which is usually in the $5K-$25K range and so long as they would be pinball (vs coffee cups or t-shirts) items in fact I'm sure they would prefer that more are sold which generate more royalties for them.

Stay Tuned ...
PPS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-translites-next-titles-wh2o-and-afm?tu=pps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.