Topic Stats

• 784 posts
  • 141 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 100 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC04242 (resized).JPG
DSC04241 (resized).JPG
DSC04240 (resized).JPG
89030A2D-C842-4C93-98A1-AD2277C62DD4 (resized).png
TOTAN_done.jpg
TOTAN_done_xid.jpg
TOTAN_done_zbuffer.jpg
A80D8592-1EC6-40E9-88C6-EB55E674F1B8 (resized).jpeg
totan_fu (resized).jpg
20171227_181909 (resized).jpg
20171227_181909 (resized).jpg
BOP1 (resized).jpg
Funhouse  (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
1FFF3A95-D16B-4050-874C-036B9A6C3D44 (resized).jpeg
6E735FA8-3F1B-4647-A089-9BF1B230B61A (resized).jpeg

There are 784 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 16.
#301 3 years ago

Looking for a WH20 3d translite...

#302 3 years ago

We have just had more MM, Wh2O, and AFM 3D Translites shipped to us. We have a couple AFM in stock right now.

I would expect them to be here late next week early the following.

rick@planetarypinball.com

#303 3 years ago

Awesome!

...winner will be announced on Monday

In the meantime, keep posting. 24 hours is way too short. I see that now...

#304 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We have just had more MM, Wh2O, and AFM 3D Translites shipped to us. We have a couple AFM in stock right now.
I would expect them to be here late next week early the following.
rick@planetarypinball.com

Missed the afm one.

#305 3 years ago

I am waiting for the following titles
The Addams Family (probably unlikely due to licensing)
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Indiana Jones - Williams
Star Wars - Data East (probably unlikely due to licensing)

#306 3 years ago

Thanks for submissions! I think we will continue to give the future prototypes away to you too...

So, the winner is.....

...drumroll...

Flippy McMancave!

PM me with your shipping address, please!

Thanks mate!

And of course thanks to all who participated. Pinheads are awesome!

IMG_0391 (resized).JPG

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Flippy McMancave!

LOVING that name might have to adopt it. Cheers mate, super happy and excited to win the comp and most of all very appreciative for the opportunity to start with. I still thought the cow on my head would have cracked it probably would be more appropriate for the RFM comp. Thank You very much!!

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Cool contest. We have the 3-D translite for our WH20pictured below. My girls love Fishtales!

This picture made me smile! Cute.

#309 3 years ago

We just got more of the MM, AFM, and Wh2O 3D translites ...

www.planetarypinball.com

#310 3 years ago

Turned up in the mail yesterday
One word.....STUNNING!!!
Many thanks for giving people the opportunity to win these prototypes mate, it's very generous and extremely appreciated!
I can highly recommend these 3D translites, look awesome, easy to mount and light up beautifully. As has been stated in this thread it's nigh on impossible to photograph them in their true glory.
Taking pride of place on my machine, Cheers

DSC02580 (resized).JPG

DSC02581 (resized).JPG

#311 3 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Turned up in the mail yesterday
One word.....STUNNING!!!
Many thanks for giving people the opportunity to win these prototypes mate, it's very generous and extremely appreciated!
I can highly recommend these 3D translites, look awesome, easy to mount and light up beautifully. As has been stated in this thread it's nigh on impossible to photograph them in their true glory.
Taking pride of place on my machine, Cheers

I take it that your gonna get a RFM when it comes out.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I take it that your gonna get a RFM when it comes out.

Absolutely MP !!! can't wait, they will look awesome i'm sure I'd be really keen on a Judge Dredd one also...hmmmmm and a BOP too

#313 3 years ago

Glad, you got it!

First I was a little shocked how it looked with your LEDs, but then I realized your camera can't capture non sRGB-colors... Let alone decent HDRI exposure. When I had a look at mine (also LEDed) and took a photo, it turned out the same.

I may sound like a broken record, but no pic/photo/video can do justice. You have to see the translites in person. Go find Rick on the upcoming shows - he might have some with him to show to you.
Remember to put a finger on the translite in a "far away" area, so you can see how far the fish really pops out ...

ToM is doing pretty good so far, you gonna like it. Prepare your costumes and top hats, as I think I will continue to give away the prototypes

#314 3 years ago

Just ordered My WW and MM.. Now I just need that Fish Tales!!

#315 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

First I was a little shocked how it looked with your LEDs

I've also got some coloured LED'S behind this which may also make a big difference to the appearance in the photo. I'm going to change over to all white's again i think, experiment a bit

#316 3 years ago

Would love to buy a Fishtales soon.....and hope to get ToM also. I guess I need to up my game for the freebie.

#317 3 years ago

Another vote here for Revenge from Mars. That would be perfect!

#318 3 years ago

Any news on Fish Tales shipment to PPS?

#319 3 years ago

To make the colors really pop, color density is maxed out for FT. I had to wait almost 3 weeks before the prototype showed up. So curing will take a little longer this time. And they can't be laminated before they are fully cured. My best guess is that FT is in stock in the US around mid October.

#320 3 years ago

The theatre awaits! All left to do is filling the trunk... grab your red/cyan glasses, if you have.

IMG_0406.JPG

#321 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

The theatre awaits! All left to do is filling the trunk... grab your red/cyan glasses, if you have.

I remembered i had a pair of those from the last Chickenfoot album TOM looks AWESOME !!

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Shit. Let me know when this is available...take my $$ now.

#323 3 years ago

Damon now I have to but another one....

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Damon now I have to but another one....

...or prepare your costume for a nice photo and enter the prototype giveaway

#325 3 years ago

That reminds me, adjusted the leds for my FT, all white now except the ones behind the fish and the name (still green). It's really made the 3D stand out more. This pic was taken in 3D mode on my camera but that only works if viewed on a 3d TV :/

DSC02635 (resized).JPG

#326 3 years ago

dumdumdumm *drummroll*

ToM is done! Entering the prototype phase...

Please have a look!

#327 3 years ago

That's sweet. May pick one up just for wall decoration.

Really looking forward to the RFM. The MM and AFM look great in person.

#328 3 years ago

Amazing!!! Damn, dont own this pin either.

#329 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Amazing!!! Damn, dont own this pin either.

Me neither... But a friend has one, so I can "test" ...

#330 3 years ago

Awesooome looking forward to bring my TOM to life!

#331 3 years ago

ToM looks very impressive in 3D.
That prevue changed it from a maybe to a must-have.

#332 3 years ago

Have the Fish Tales shipped to PPS yet?

#333 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Have the Fish Tales shipped to PPS yet?

I'm chomping at the bit too. Also need the ToM. Beside pinball machine prices going thru the roof it is an exciting time to have this hobby.

#334 3 years ago

The FT translites are shipping to us anyday, we are trying to have a few at Expo but otherwise would certainly have them here in the US for sale the following week.

TOM will be coming next, then I believe RFM.

rick

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

The FT translites are shipping to us anyday, we are trying to have a few at Expo but otherwise would certainly have them here in the US for sale the following week.

When are the AFMr's going to be up on website for order?

#336 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

TOM will be coming next, then I believe RFM.
rick

TOM looks really nice in 3-D. Let us know when they are in stock and available to order.

Gord

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

then I believe RFM.

Do I just send you the money now.

#338 3 years ago

I am interested in buying a 3D TOM translite as well...how much?

#339 3 years ago

That TOM fly through looks fantastic-- beautifully done....

#340 3 years ago

I hope you send a bunch of TOM translites to PPS - lots of demand! Any timeline on when these will be available?

#341 3 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

I hope you send a bunch of TOM translites to PPS - lots of demand! Any timeline on when these will be available?

Prototyping needs around 1-3 weeks, depending on what's going on in the translite. I do the quality check and possibly adjust minor stuff. Once done we do the master and start printing. Very dark translites need extra color density and therefore more time to cure. I'd say around 8-10 weeks with shipping until PPS has them.

I plan to do a 3D conversion every 4-6 weeks. Depending on my RL projects of course but I'm sure I can do 2-3 more until end of the year.

On a side note: is also depends on the producer of the lenticular sheets as they are custom made for us. So far thankfully there was no shortage yet and there are literally tons on stock, but they need to be shipped on time too. Well, that's what I'd call a global project
So please see those ETAs as a general timeline, there are simply too many factors involved where we don't have too much control.

But rest assured that there will be plenty of titles released steadily and everyone who wants one will get one

RFM is the next one, that's for sure

#342 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Prototyping needs around 1-3 weeks, depending on what's going on in the translite. I do the quality check and possibly adjust minor stuff. Once done we do the master and start printing. Very dark translites need extra color density and therefore more time to cure. I'd say around 8-10 weeks with shipping until PPS has them.
I plan to do a 3D conversion every 4-6 weeks. Depending on my RL projects of course but I'm sure I can do 2-3 more until end of the year.
On a side note: is also depends on the producer of the lenticular sheets as they are custom made for us. So far the was thankfully no shortage yet and there are literally tons on stock, but they need to be shipped on time too. Well, that's what I'd call a global project
So please see those ETAs as a general timeline, there are simply too many factors involved where we don't have too much control.
But rest assured that there will be plenty of titles released steadily and everyone who wants one will get one

Creature From The Black Lagoon would be a very welcome addition...

#343 3 years ago
Quoted from KBRI1700:

Creature From The Black Lagoon would be a very welcome addition...

Damn strait Skippy,take my money now!

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

My money is ready. RFM FINALLY gets some love from the mod sector. There are only a few of us making mods for this game.

#345 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Yes!!!

#348 3 years ago

TSPP. Fingers crossed

#350 3 years ago

Me personally I'm all in for Spiderman VE. This translite literally cries for 3D! (yeah and 3D cartoons just rock!)

!*licences*!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Mateo, CA
There are 784 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside