Topic Stats

• 784 posts
  • 141 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 77 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 100 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC04242 (resized).JPG
DSC04241 (resized).JPG
DSC04240 (resized).JPG
89030A2D-C842-4C93-98A1-AD2277C62DD4 (resized).png
TOTAN_done.jpg
TOTAN_done_xid.jpg
TOTAN_done_zbuffer.jpg
A80D8592-1EC6-40E9-88C6-EB55E674F1B8 (resized).jpeg
totan_fu (resized).jpg
20171227_181909 (resized).jpg
20171227_181909 (resized).jpg
BOP1 (resized).jpg
Funhouse  (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
1FFF3A95-D16B-4050-874C-036B9A6C3D44 (resized).jpeg
6E735FA8-3F1B-4647-A089-9BF1B230B61A (resized).jpeg

There are 784 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 16.
#251 3 years ago

I still think Fire! would be a great Title too.
Black Rose would be great also.

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Just got a New NOS Fish Tales translite a month ago then saw this 3D coming out.
Anyone need a NOS in tube unopened?
I have been on this thread since beginning asking for FT , so stoked it's happening!
By the way, crappy old one in machine also available!

Eric, I'd buy the 3D and keep the original translite!

#253 3 years ago

I still think Fire! would be a great Title too.
Black Rose would be great also.

I wonder why you think that

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Eric, I'd buy the 3D and keep the original translite!

After that pokemon gag you'd think i would be NOT keen to agree with you BUT definitely 100% agree with this.

#255 3 years ago

I finally saw a couple of these in person recently, and they really do look gorgeous! It's an expensive mod, but I think it's worth it.

#256 3 years ago

Was hoping others would think the same and build demand for Fire and Black rose.
Also doesn't hurt to say it twice.

#257 3 years ago

Just not going to need 3 Fish Tales translites.

#258 3 years ago

Was hoping others would think the same and build demand for Fire and Black rose.
Also doesn't hurt to say it twice.

Guess I didn't make myself clear before, but I took a look at your collection before my posting

Anyway, I've got 12 better suggestions than Fire and Black Rose!

PS: I still miss my FT!

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Guess I didn't make myself clear before, but I took a look at your collection before my posting

Oh I see, glad I havn't updated my collection in awhile, you could go higher I guess.
I do Think Fire would be great with the flames in background and the horses in foreground.

#260 3 years ago

I will buy:

- Doctor Who
- Fish Tales
- Terminator 2
- Williams Indiana Jones

Let me know when they are ready

#261 3 years ago

..........licensing

..........................licensing

............................licensing

Its why I wont get my Gilligan's Island.
To many people would want and take a cut..and I don't mean PPS

#262 3 years ago

Arg...

#263 3 years ago

No, that's Black Rose, we still have hope for that title matty.

#264 3 years ago

I would buy a F14 and Iron Man 3D translite

#265 3 years ago

...as Rick pointed out earlier in this thread and as far as I understand, we can only do 'original' themes. Those without a(ny) additional license(s). But there are tons of them... I'm pretty sure I'm not getting bored next year

Thanks again for the positive feedback! I (we) really appreciate!

#266 3 years ago

I guess that rules out Judge Dredd then

#267 3 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

After that pokemon gag you'd think i would be NOT keen to agree with you BUT definitely 100% agree with this.

543c6a73e8c757a7afaf502c1233026701980885_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#268 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh how I wish RFM had normal tl back board lights instead of that damn florescent bulb, I would LOVE to be able to color it like you can with yours.

Hello there. Me too I did not like the fluorescent bulb. The ballast and the tube get hot and can ruin the original translite. I just disconnected ballast/fluorescent tube and sticked on the tube two very nice RGB led strips ! It looks awesome (and stay cold). You connect the strips to 5v molex on pc, the strips are remoted only to change colors or to set the proper color fading, it's very nice indeed. You use the remote just to change these settings as once set to ON they light on when you power on RFM machine. I did put led strip also on the top and rear of the backbox and ...cool (this RGB led set I had to connect via external outlet but could be done internally with some efforts).
In the pic is a test color combination. You can change whatever color you want with fading effects or fixed colors for translite backlight led/backbox&rear, actually I use warm white with green on the rear/top of the backbox.

I'm definitively IN for RFM 3D Translite !

Cheers,
Giulio

RFM_led_light (resized).jpg

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from Giulio:

Hello there. Me too I did not like the fluorescent bulb. The ballast and the tube get hot and can ruin the original translite. I just disconnected ballast/fluorescent tube and sticked on the tube two very nice RGB led strips ! It looks awesome (and stay cold). You connect the strips to 5v molex on pc, the strips are remoted only to change colors or to set the proper color fading, it's very nice indeed. You use the remote just to change these settings as once set to ON they light on when you power on RFM machine. I did put led strip also on the top and rear of the backbox and ...cool (this RGB led set I had to connect via external outlet but could be done internally with some efforts).
In the pic is a test color combination. You can change whatever color you want with fading effects or fixed colors for translite backlight led/backbox&rear, actually I use warm white with green on the rear/top of the backbox.
I'm definitively IN for RFM 3D Translite !
Cheers,
Giulio

Sorry but I'm not a fan of this, I like to see all the different colors of the tl. I replaced the florescent bulb with an led one, no heat to worry about and it uses 1/3 the power.

#274 3 years ago

There was this forum thread a couple years ago for RFM/SWE1 LED lighting of the translite.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-2000-2k-led-backglass-lighting-conversion

p.s. When the 3D translite comes available sign me up !

1 week later
#275 3 years ago

OMG! I just received the Fishtales 3D translite...

Guys (and girls of course - sorry Molly & SME) don't get me wrong, I usually don't praise the things I do, but hell yeah: This one is amazing!

To speak in pinball-ish: That's Valinor accomplished. On ball one. Only one extra ball - waiting...

Damn. It's such a pity pics don't capture it. See it in person...

#276 3 years ago

I want one. Guess White water is sold out...Damn..
When is Fish Tales and more Whitewater Available?

#277 3 years ago

We are currently (means right now) producing FT. AFM and WH2O is on re-order. MM on re-order too... ToM and Revenge are next.

Edit: ETA? 2 weeks to produce and cure. Packing/paperwork/shipping and probably insert them to the shop's database another 2 weeks. 6-7 weeks until you can install it... that's my best guess.

I hope I'm allowed to post this... well, there! I said it

#278 3 years ago

Thanks! I look forward to ordering both, WH20 and Fish Tales.

#279 3 years ago

very cool. I'm really interested to see how RFM comes out

do you need a beta tester?

#280 3 years ago

Woohoo! Can't wait for RFM. So glad to see it in the pipeline

#281 3 years ago

I'll be in for a RFM, picked up the MM and AFM when they were available to preorder and both are great.

#282 3 years ago

Waiting patiently for FT..........

#285 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

very cool. I'm really interested to see how RFM comes out
do you need a beta tester?

Hey....I asked about a RFM before you did so "I" get to be the beta tester.

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey....I asked about a RFM before you did so "I" get to be the beta tester.

You are like two translite away.

#288 3 years ago

Indianapolis 500 would look sweet in 3D.

1 week later
#289 3 years ago

I have no clue if this works...

Here's the deal:

Ok, here is this prototype fishtales 3D translite - a really nice one. One minor flaw (no it isn't, it's just an area, you could do better), no one will ever see it except for me.

I want to give it away. For free. For your FT pinball machine.

You have 24 hours (it's almost midnight CET here) to post a selfie with your Fishtales here...

The more crazy you get, the higher are your chances. (Grab your gear!)

Deal? Deal!

Thanks,
Mario.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

I have no clue if this works...
Here's the deal:
Ok, here is this prototype fishtales 3D translite - a really nice one. One minor flaw (no it isn't, it's just an area, you could do better), no one will ever see it except for me.
I want to give it away. For free. For your FT pinball machine.
You have 24 hours (it's almost midnight CET here) to post a selfie with your Fishtales here...
The more crazy you get, the higher are your chances. (Grab your gear!)
Deal? Deal!
Thanks,
Mario.

Dude, gimme some time so I can buy my FT back!!!

#291 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Dude, gimme some time so I can buy my FT back!!!

Gear only would still work ))

#292 3 years ago

How about this one?

image (resized).jpeg

#293 3 years ago

If anyone is interested I have a WH2O 3D translite. I will sell it at cost $199 and charge actual shipping. I will ship it in the original packaging. I can also deliver it to the Cleveland Pinball show for free.

#294 3 years ago

I've been following since the beginning. I'm crazed with anticipation.......

image (resized).jpeg

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

So excited for Fish Tales. And Theatre of Magic. Are they available for pre-order? I almost bought a replacement regular for FT because isn't great.

Are those they next 2 translites ?

#296 3 years ago

FT must be close. ToM was suppose to be next.

#297 3 years ago

I'm just crazed
SO crazed i couldn't decide on just 1 pic, had to take 2

DSC02539 (resized).JPG

DSC02540 (resized).JPG

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Gear only would still work ))

OK then, so here comes a pic of my first tattoo (an evil flying fish made when I was 17), with the old speaker panel I replaced for a new one when I restored my old FT... (funny how the earthworm end up looking at the tattoo!).

IMG_7155 (resized).JPG

And I'll make a promise here: if I win this 3D translite, I'll buy myself another FT! I don't regret trading it for my TotAN, but I surely miss that fun game and it's awesome soundtrack!!!

#299 3 years ago

Awesome guys! keep 'em coming...

#300 3 years ago

Cool contest. We have the 3-D translite for our WH20pictured below. My girls love Fishtales!

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Various Other Swag
Circus Maximus
$ 89.99
$ 12.95
There are 784 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside