IMG_6159 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6158 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20240407_100723 (resized).jpg
20240407_100751 (resized).jpg
20240407_100811 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #26 Crash's Thingiverse Pinball Search Links Posted by Crash (3 years ago)

Post #35 Speaker lights for metal back box Stern Posted by Darscot (3 years ago)

Post #119 Pinball Button Remover Posted by Ashram56 (3 years ago)

Post #212 Swinks Shapeways Downloads Posted by swinks (3 years ago)

Post #682 Gravestone Cross Posted by swinks (2 years ago)

Post #683 Power Supply Fan Adapter (Modern Stern) Posted by plasticbugs (2 years ago)

Post #1049 Ball holder Posted by swinks (2 years ago)

Post #1696 Backbox Light Baffles Posted by John_I (2 years ago)

Post #1721 Spike 2 LED speaker panel Posted by dudah (2 years ago)

Post #1946 Target stabilizers Posted by bigguybbr (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2075 1 year ago

Hi guys and gals, my wife is hinting that she would be agreeable to purchasing a 3d printer for my birthday. What would be a good one?

#2079 1 year ago
Quoted from rhampo:

That depends on what you want to make with the 3D printer

I am looking to make pin-related pieces. Everything from pf toys to light baffles to ramps.

Quoted from dudah:

Ender 3 S1 is the way.

thanks! I will look into it, looks like there is a pro version as well, which might be the way to go as I expect to use it for a long time.

Does software come with these as well?

#2096 1 year ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Printed some posts for my addams scratch build. Wanted a color that isn’t available. Turned out pretty good.

that is amazing, so precisely detailed

#2144 1 year ago

are you guys talking about making your own .100 board connectors? It seems like that would be a great idea, it might not make sense economically but I remember my Harlem Globetrotters had a 23 pin connector or something like that and I never could find the right size, I finally had to use two 12's butted up against each other.. being able to print one out, maybe even with a bit more heft to it would be awesome.

#2149 1 year ago

A newbie question. In talking to my local school which has a 3D printer, he recommended a resin printer rather than a filament. Looking at some web pages, The increased resolution looks impressive but some of the descriptions don’t sound promising (brittle, grows weaker in sunlight, not preferred for large models)

Do you guys use resin models for some purposes?

#2155 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I'm slowly printing this that'll be almost a couple of feet tall.

that is truly amazing! so smooth on the curved surfaces. Since the max printable size is 8 inches or so, I am assuming this is multiple pieces put together?

#2171 1 year ago

the video mentions the resin is toxic and smells... thats enough for my wife. We are going filament...

#2174 1 year ago

My Cyclone has a broken end on one of the ramps. It seems like this is something I could do with a 3d printer. I am thinking the end inch or so could be cut off square and a sleeve designed that would slide on and butt up against the ramp where the ball goes but overlaps an inch or so around the outside for strength and to give a place to glue them together. Would something like that work?

IMG_6259 (resized).jpgIMG_6259 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2217 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Tornado, painted sepia, to fill in the gap behind the house on WOZ standard.

Terror dog, added red LED eyes, painted a bit purple to match the game better.

those look awesome!

3 weeks later
#2300 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

TOTAN bed of Nails mod is finally finished. Was fun teaching myself some 3D sculpting to create realistic wood.

That is exactly the kind of thing I picture using a 3D printer for.... I can't wait, my wife says she is getting me one for my birthday!

#2320 1 year ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

Has anyone tried printing a shooter lane protector?

That seems like a cool idea! with custom embossed flames or graphics along the edges. Ideally it would have to be thin, it might not last very long though.

2 weeks later
#2349 1 year ago

Looks great!

Has anyone played with different designs for the lightbox baffles? I thought my first project (when my Ender gets here) will be to try and improve on the design to make a concave curved cone inside of the box instead of a typical squared off one and use mirrored paint, I think I ought to be able to make it a lot brighter that way (more light reflected out)

1 week later
#2383 1 year ago

woohoo, got my Ender 3 S1 Pro in the mail today, happy birthday to me!

#2386 1 year ago

I got my Ender 3 S1 Pro set up and attempted a first print. Wow, I can really see why this is still considered a hobby. The manual is non-existent - I literally could not figure out step 1 of the installation and had to go to a YouTube video, nothing is documented, and the youtube videos - even their official unboxing one doesn't match my printer and everyones "unboxing and first print" videos skip a bunch of things.

I believe I have it installed and working correctly though I can't push the supplied filament manually through the nozzle like one video said to do. I auto leveled and figured out how to insert the memory stick and get the example files up on the display (no thanks to the manual) and tried the "rabbit" example. It just pushed a blob of plastic around on the plate.

I am assuming the "thermometer in the water" icon is the bed temperature, (because of course it is not documented anywhere) and it auto-set to 60 (Fahrenheit or Celsius? Who knows) when I selected the rabbit and the bed seemed warm but not blazing hot.

Time to go and hit more Youtube - not impressed so far.

IMG_6364 (resized).jpgIMG_6364 (resized).jpgIMG_6365 (resized).jpgIMG_6365 (resized).jpg
#2389 1 year ago

thanks for the info! I am using the supplied sample filament which it doesn't even say what material it is. Pretty crappy documentation. I will do more work in the leveling and see what happens.

#2393 1 year ago

thanks for the advice guys. It looks like its working. I had plate wobble which made leveling quite challenging. Also, adjusting the wheels was quite challenging as all the how-to videos are for the Ender 3 and not the S1 so the "turn it over and adjust the wheels" do not work.

That and I bumped the bed temperature up to 70 and it seems to be sticking quite nicely.

What are some good options for general all around plastic? Say for making light baffles in the head

4 weeks later
#2473 1 year ago

Started my first print yesterday - a leg platform for the back legs

It got about 30% done and we paused it while we went out for awhile. I never moved the machine or touched anything, simply hit the pause button on the Ender 3 S1 Pro screen. When I got back, I pushed the start button.

It resumed but it is offset about 1/8 inch. You can see the top layer of infill doesn't match the rest.

Did I do something wrong? I thought you could pause a print without consequences.

IMG_6419 (resized).jpgIMG_6419 (resized).jpg
#2478 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

You're planning on setting the pin's back legs on this?

Thats the plan. It seems like even with the legs extended all the way its never quite enough and I have to add a bit more. This seemed like an easy first project. Created a 2d spline and rotated it....done

Currently set at 20% infill with 4 layer wall thickness. I suspect you are right and it won't hold up, I will be experimenting.

IMG_6420 (resized).jpgIMG_6420 (resized).jpg
#2490 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Doubt if it will last long,

I am using PLA to print with. Will it degrade over time? The articles I read talk about exposure to the sun but I wouldn't think it would degrade that badly indoors since people print highly prized statues and models and things with it.

#2501 1 year ago

I just wanted to post an update. So far things are going well. The 2 leg stands seem plenty strong, I hung from the backbox for an instant, adding a couple hundred extra pounds to them without trouble. They were designed so I could print out the pin name with the cameo and stick it to them so thats the next piece.

IMG_6422 (resized).jpgIMG_6422 (resized).jpg
#2507 1 year ago

20% with 4-thick walls. I am using Polymaker PLA PRO Filament 1.75mm, which according to them offers superior strength over "normal" PLA....lol

#2525 1 year ago
Quoted from herg:

I love any chance to use the 3D printer, but does a 3" leg leveler really not get you to the slope you want?
https://www.pinballlife.com/heavy-duty-leg-leveler-with-nut.html
Or if you need even more, 4"
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=4inch_leg_leveler_heavy_duty
It's hard to tell how much of a divot you have on the top of the supports, but I'd suggest overkill to avoid any chance of it sliding off.

I don't like having the levelers all the way out in the back, I have a couple that have bent due to it, so I thought the support (rather than pieces of wood) would be nicer. I've got a "version 2" printing, with 30% infill, 5 wall thickness and higher lip on the center area. Hopefully no problems!

2 weeks later
#2561 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

One thing to note (especially when it comes to solid modeling software), often menu features change and evolve.

wow, is this the truth... it seems like every other "fusion 360 for absolute beginners" video I watch has a spot where I don't have the same options. Sometimes you can figure them out but other times......

2 months later
#2814 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I’ve had this creality ender 3 S-1 for a almost a week now. Don’t know what to do!

Mine came with a small memory card and a bit of PLA thread. I fit the card into the slot on the front and selected "print" from the little screen menu, there are a couple of sample files ready to go on the card. You should be able to at least get something going with the rabbit.

I recommend purchasing a roll of "PLA" filament - i was having trouble getting the stuff that came with the printer to work very well, as soon as I switched to better stuff my problems went away.

CFC93933-79EA-4D33-8F25-852106F07792 (resized).jpegCFC93933-79EA-4D33-8F25-852106F07792 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#3018 1 year ago

I cross-posted in the Cyclone thread but I don't get to post in this one very often and I thought you might like to see this. In putting the Cyclone back together I found that the underneath clear ball trough was broken. Only the end had broken and someone had epoxyed a metal plate to it in the past but it was cracking around it.IMG_6757 (resized).jpgIMG_6757 (resized).jpgIMG_6758 (resized).jpgIMG_6758 (resized).jpg

Marcos shows $65 for a replacement so I decided to crank out a sleeve I could use to brace the end. A little work in Fusion 360 and a couple of prints later and I have a sleeve printed in clear that fits nicely over the broken end and will glue on to strengthen it.IMG_6756 (resized).jpgIMG_6756 (resized).jpgIMG_6755 (resized).jpgIMG_6755 (resized).jpg

#3020 1 year ago

it was printed with the large flat edge down to prevent having to have supports. The issue is the top is at a slight angle so the little points you see are the end of a layer

4 weeks later
#3198 1 year ago

Great idea, a topper seems like a good project to do a first serious piece on. I think I may try that!

#3208 1 year ago

thats a great analogy. Especially since the 3d printers are not anywhere close to a toaster in simplicity

#3212 1 year ago

I am struggling to print a cyclone wheel. Its a tricky print as it has the big flat plate so it needs a lot of support. But the support is curling, both off the plate and off the model once the big plate starts. I am using the Ender 3 S1 Pro with default temps (60, 200) default speed (50?) and pla+ (Polymaker PLA PRO Filament) and low .28 quality.

I thought it might be a bed adhesion problem but the model itself is peeling away from the supports. Could the filament go bad?

IMG_6799 (resized).jpgIMG_6799 (resized).jpgIMG_6800 (resized).jpgIMG_6800 (resized).jpgIMG_6801 (resized).jpgIMG_6801 (resized).jpgIMG_6802 (resized).jpgIMG_6802 (resized).jpg
#3219 1 year ago

thanks guys for the tips! I didn't even know a temperature tower existed. I have to admit I spent that last hour trying to figure out how nobody in the videos used supports when they printed one - I just learned that the 3d printer can bridge through mid-air!

mind=blown

trying it out now to see what happens

#3223 1 year ago

I would appreciate all the feedback I can get, both in design and printing. This is my first real attempt at doing something other than a simple leg support

I think I posted it ok, the .stl, .3mf as well as the original .f3d fusion 360 file

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5763124

#3227 1 year ago

the original is in fusion3d, thanks for the feedback guys! I think breaking it into 2 pieces prevents having to do the giant support. Since it really has no tension on it (it simply free-spins off the motor) it should work great. I will give it a try and let you know!

#3303 1 year ago

I believe I have finished the Cyclone ferris wheel print. I split it into two pieces per everyones recommendations and it really resolved my issues. It came out great! it is just a tiny bit bigger than the original as there was an issue with the ball occasionally getting stuck in the gap between wheel and the playfield and not rolling out correctly, resulting in complete loops!

The original was kind of a dull red, this one is going to be candy apple red with glitter when I get it painted! then an added spotlight so as it moves, the light will glint off it, its going to be great I hope.

IMG_6805 (resized).jpgIMG_6805 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3357 1 year ago

I soooo appreciate this group! I had no idea there was such a thing as ironing. What a difference in my top layer!

#3451 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

What is the best way to buff or sand out the print lines? How are you experts doing it?

I just learned about the "ironing" option in the slicing software. It gets rid of most of the lines. Here is a reference cube I printed with iron turned on. No cleanup, this is how it came out using pla+ and .28 layers

IMG_6822 (resized).jpgIMG_6822 (resized).jpg
#3453 1 year ago

for those with an ender 3 and are not an expert, this seems like a good video on how to adjust the belts and wheels to make sure everything is tight. As it turned out, my wheels on the crossbar were a little off with the top wheel turning much more easily than the bottom wheel.

#3482 1 year ago

This one is not as fancy as most of these projects. My Cyclone ramp was pretty busted on both ends.busted rampbusted ramp

The ramp end can be made usable by adding a new ramp, but the ball-drop end can't. A replacement is $150+ so I decided to whip up a new end for it.
Its not real fancy but it works and I plan to put a sticker on it and it will most likely look like it was part of the original!new designnew designnew endnew end

#3543 1 year ago

For custom flippers, It seems like you ought to be able to make something that fits around the flipper shoe and use the metal parts for strength and durability

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/26497

1 week later
#3614 1 year ago

really nice!

#3621 1 year ago

is there a topper thread? I would love to see what people have created (or purchased) - 3d printing or not.

#3628 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I did build myself an Elvira topper.

Quoted from Soulrider911:

TOTAN, base is all 3D printed

Those are so cool! I want to make myself a Cyclone topper. I purchased the roller-coaster model and I am thinking of doing big light-up letters like the ones you guys have been showing. It would be nice if the lights could be synced - how do you wire them? Just run wires from a relevant bulb somewhere up to the topper or reprogram somehow?

2 weeks later
#3877 1 year ago

I was watching the attached video about the Ender 3 S1 Pro's high temp printing abilities and he showed off a beautiful translucent white print using "Colorfab XT"

Take a look at the translucent print it makes, it should work perfect for the lighted letters that people are printing. The relevant clip starts at 11:30 to about 13:00

#3928 1 year ago

Hey guys, I have a design question. I am working on a topper for my Cyclone. It is designed around the 8 inch model I purchased. My question is about connecting the parts (its in 3 parts as it is 24 inches wide) - Ideally it should lock into place so that once assembled it is reasonably solid. I originally thought of gluing the sides together but I doubt that is strong enough. I could build a wall on both parts with a screw hole but it wouldn't look that great. What do you guys think?

In the pic you can see I put a notch in the base to get it from slipping but the pieces are simply butted together

IMG_6879 (resized).jpgIMG_6879 (resized).jpg
#3936 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Cyanoacrylate glue is pretty strong with PLA. That in conjunction with some pegs and holes in the design is usually pretty strong.

A dovetail insert from the back where it's not visible would be really strong and the glue would just lock it in place.

thats a great idea, thanks! I will put in some horizontal pegs and holes so there is additional strength when it is super-glued.

#3970 1 year ago

amazing detail! even wrinkles in the fists...wow

#4014 1 year ago
Quoted from usul27:

Topper for MET. Printed on the Bambu X1 in 3 parts (ME/TALLI/CA)

That looks amazing! Do you have a pic of how you did the lighting/wiring and routed the wires? I am struggling to figure that out for a topper I am designing

1 week later
#4053 1 year ago

Wow, I really messed up. My ender 3 messed up during an overnight print and i woke to a big blob of plastic.

I heated it up with a heat gun and softened the pla enough to get it off but i overheated it and melted the fans. Sigh. I suspect i will have to get a whole new assembly

0D1E41E3-3BAA-465A-883B-0C22D882566A (resized).jpeg0D1E41E3-3BAA-465A-883B-0C22D882566A (resized).jpegA95AB78D-4451-428F-9816-0DF306F1DECC (resized).jpegA95AB78D-4451-428F-9816-0DF306F1DECC (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4087 1 year ago

I thought you might enjoy my little saga of part replacement for the Ender 3 S1 Pro that I mangled with a heat gun.

I purchased a replacement extruder assembly from Amazon but it doesn't come with everything, specifically the cover of the fan which was melted and interfering with the fan rotation.

After some back and forth with Creality customer service, I got the response:
"The Nozzle PCB mounting plate and shipping cost a total of $18 Please place an order at this link, the quantity is 18.
https://www.creality3dofficial.com/products/cancel-refund-different-price "

The link points to a confusing "extra fee and different price" page full of parts, none of which match $18 or "Nozzle PCB mounting plate" - after another round of emails, I got the impression I am supposed to place an unspecified order for $18 and they will send me the right part since it cannot be purchased in the normal fashion. I sure hope this works!

moral of the story - keep heat guns away from your printer!

IMG_6932 (resized).jpgIMG_6932 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-03-20 123740 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-03-20 123740 (resized).png
2 months later
#4358 10 months ago

I have a Comet that I am working on. The head has a wheel-of-fortune type thing which spins. It has lights all the way around it.

I have heard some discussion about using colored lights, but it seems like its not very bright so I was thinking of a small reflector. It would press into the hole and surround the bulb, painted silver it would reflect more light onto the wheel.

I whipped up a quick idea of it but before diving into printing I was wondering if anyone had tried it and found it useful or basically unnoticable.

IMG_7703 (resized).jpgIMG_7703 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-05-31 162104 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-05-31 162104 (resized).png
#4359 10 months ago

I see that Creality is having a sale of $500 off for their laser engrave. $1200 and its yours, seems like it could be fun but I just have no idea what I would use it for.
https://store.creality.com/products/falcon2-40w-laser-engraver-cutter

2 months later
#4674 8 months ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

Just playing around with some stuff to try for my next homebrew. There are several good sharable ramps and things on thingiverse. I just modified some sizes, and we'll be doing some mock layouts. More printing at the moment.
[quoted image][quoted image]

those are really nice. Can anyone print truely clear ramps? I've tried printing with clear PLA and its translucent but not like a vacuformed clear plastic ramp

1 month later
#5056 6 months ago

really nice!

1 month later
#5317 5 months ago

I needed replacement parts for my brothers hot tub. Obviously PLA was not the right choice so I went with TPU. Everything I read says it is rated up to 200 degrees f and won't leech chems into the water. I just picked one at random. Its soft but tough, essentially like printing rubber, opens up a new set of possibilities!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VDP2S3P

IMG_8043 (resized).jpgIMG_8043 (resized).jpg
#5319 5 months ago

fyi - I went with generic TPU settings and tried a print speed tower test print first. This filament on my Ender 3 worked perfect from 20-100 speed

1 month later
#5616 4 months ago

Have you guys experimented much with the metal filaments? It seems like you ought to be able to make some pretty tough stuff with it, far tougher than standard filament.

I found this stuff which says its 45% iron, so it seems like it ought to be able to withstand a lot of impacts and possibly be quite strong. I wonder if you could make unobtanium parts like standoffs, brackets and lever arms out of it.

https://www.amazon.com/ProtoPlant-Protopasta-Metal-Filled-Composite-Ferromagnetic/dp/B00X8BQYPS

#5630 4 months ago

has anyone tried to print a replacement ramp? I know it would have to be thicker than a metal one but it seems like at least the smaller ones might work.

My DE Star Wars has a busted center ramp. Since replacements are $130 I am going to go and talk to a welder and see what they would cost but my wife took a look at it and said, "why don't you just print one?"

DSC06197 (resized).JPGDSC06197 (resized).JPG
#5667 3 months ago
Quoted from JakePG:

If anybody has any pictures of their 3d printed toppers on their machines, would you mind posting some (if allowed in this thread)?

We should start a thread. I would love to see custom (3d printed or not) toppers. My first one was for a Cyclone, I purchased the metal Cyclone model roller coaster and discovered it was far too small for a topper on its own, so I designed and printed a topper around it. I wired the lights up to several playfield lights so it is an interactive one.IMG_6954 (resized).jpgIMG_6954 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg
I am currently working on a Nascar one that features the collectible cars spotlighted in the game

1 month later
#6071 77 days ago

Hey guys, I thought you might get a kick out of this. I like the Data East drop target design so Ive decided to experiment and see if I can put a Data East drop target set into my Williams Stellar Wars as I hate the horseshoe contacts. There are a lot of alternatives but I thought this would be a fun experiment.

The Stellar Wars has 2-3 drop targets and 1-4 drop target so rather than simply looking for parts on eBay I decided to 3D print replacements so I can extend the design to a 4-drop target one. So the first task was to pull out my Star Wars drop target assembly. I photographed it from several angles and then measured all the pieces and created it in Fusion 360. It was quite the learning experience for me and its tricky trying to measure hole spacing and things like that. But I think I have it pretty good now.

What I spent some time doing is playing around with the rendering, so I could match it up against the actual photographs and see how close I am to reality. It highlighted a couple problems which I fixed and it seems pretty good now so I've started a test set of prints.

One interesting thought will be to see how durable these pieces are. The final pieces will be printed solid naturally and I've added in some bracing in strategic areas ... time will tell if it will be strong enough (I give it a low percentage chance)

Anyway, thought you might like to see a render of where I am now.....printing has begun!

screen1 (resized).jpgscreen1 (resized).jpgscreen2 (resized).jpgscreen2 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#6367 47 days ago

Hey guys, I thought I would post a pic of my completed Nascar topper. I purchased the model cars and I zip-tied them to the ramp to match the main graphic. I designed the trophy to match the shape of the 2005 Nascar trophy (its a 2005 game.) The rest was pretty simple, some wavy flags and big sloped ramp (which had to be printed in thirds.) The colored lights are wired to the GI and the 4 lights on the back side of the posts are wired to the R-A-C-E playfield lights. I am really happy with it.Nascar topper designNascar topper design
Nascar topper finished modelNascar topper finished model

2 weeks later
#6426 31 days ago

depending on how detailed it is, you could cast it. I watched a video of a guy who printed a part and used it to make a mold, then cast in molten aluminum. Looks like it would be a fun project!

2 weeks later
#6517 17 days ago
Quoted from Sehested:

I have used autodesk fusion 360. Unscrew the plastics from the machine and put them on a white piece of paper. Next to them put a ruler and take a picture straight above. Import the picture in fusion 360 as a canvas, and calibrate the picture using the length of the ruler to get the right size. Then you can draw a sketch over the picture and extrude it to have the right shape and size.

or lay them on your scanner and scan them. The artwork will be blurry but the shape of the plastic will be exact. Then you can use that as a canvas in Fusion or whatever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-printing-sharing-thread-lets-better-the-hobby?tu=mark532011 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.