(Topic ID: 306676)

3D printing available...

By iamabearsfan

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8022 (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

For those that are in the Mod/Custom world that have a lot of 3D printing to do, we have a company that prints jazz mouthpieces. Orders come and go in waves and that leaves downtime for the printers. We have a variety of colors and mainly print in PLA, but can print in other materials if needed. The prints we make are extremely high rez and the printers are tuned as such. We have enough printers to knock out quantity if needed.

If you are looking for high-rez prints, shoot me a PM. References available...

Dave

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

For those that are in the Mod/Custom world that have a lot of 3D printing to do, we have a company that prints jazz mouthpieces. Orders come and go in waves and that leaves downtime for the printers. We have a variety of colors and mainly print in PLA, but can print in other materials if needed. The prints we make are extremely high rez and the printers are tuned as such. We have enough printers to knock out quantity if needed.
    If you are looking for high-rez prints, shoot me a PM. References available...
    Dave

Here is an example of a fun print we did, but you can see the quality.

IMG_8022 (resized).pngIMG_8022 (resized).png
    7 months later
    #3 1 year ago

Hi dave,

What's your turn around time and costs?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Here is an example of a fun print we did, but you can see the quality.
    [quoted image]

That looks damn good. Which model of printer are you using/prefer for that quality of print?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from DropTarget:

Hi dave,
    What's your turn around time and costs?

Turn around time is pretty quick. We have a lot of printers and only rarely are they all being used. As for cost, that really depends on size, quality of the print, supports, post processing, etc.

Shoot me a PM with what you are looking for and I can get you an estimate.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

That looks damn good. Which model of printer are you using/prefer for that quality of print?

I'm also wondering this. The T-rex skull is so smooth, I've never seen an FDM print that smooth. It's not resin?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm also wondering this. The T-rex skull is so smooth, I've never seen an FDM print that smooth. It's not resin?

PLA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-printing-available?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.