TAF_RENDER_5.jpg
TAF_RENDER_4.jpg
TAF_RENDER_3.jpg
TAF_RENDER_2.jpg
TAF_RENDER.jpg
TAF_01.jpg
273038 (1).jpg
3Dpinball67.jpg
There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 9 years ago

Hahahaha missed that, you should be head of quality control dude lol

#152 9 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed that i can pick up the Addams family tonight and start taking measurements.

#153 9 years ago

Looks great! Any chance of sharing your individual parts models?

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Looks great! Any chance of sharing your individual parts models?

Thanks and well im not sure how that would work since i sell these on Turbosquid? Was there something specific you need modeled or did you just want to mesh around with it?

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Thanks and well im not sure how that would work since i sell these on Turbosquid?

Sorry, I didn't read the entire thread to see you were selling the entire model on Turbosquid.

I just meant sharing the geometry for the individual untextured parts, like pop bumper, post, slingshots, etc.. Even if you sold them as opposed to giving them away, i.e. untextured pop bumper .STL for $5, people might buy. Apologies if you are already doing that. All I saw was your link to the final machine model for $300.

#156 9 years ago

I do plan on doing that once i have a more robust library of parts. I will most likely break it down into different sized packages and prices to buy.

#157 9 years ago

For fellow Pinsider's especially those that have helped and supported this project i have no problem giving parts away. Its the least i can do for this great community. Seriously, everyone on here is sincerer and always so helpful. I will probably export the meshes to a .stl format enabiling you to open it in any software, or an .obj. Unless you have and use 3ds Max then i can just give you the direct file with textures and materials applied.

#158 9 years ago

TAF_RENDER_9.jpgTAF_RENDER_9.jpg
TAF_RENDER_8.jpgTAF_RENDER_8.jpg

#159 9 years ago

Plastics seem a little to transparent.

#160 9 years ago

You have a ton of talent. Holy shit.

#161 9 years ago

That's better
TAF_RENDER_10.jpgTAF_RENDER_10.jpg

#162 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

You have a ton of talent. Holy shit.

Thanks brotha.

#163 9 years ago

Starting to feel the heavy and overbearing load of work that is coming with this pin. Haha, I should have stuck to 80's machines damn this is nutty. Firepower had 11 separate pieces of plastics. Addams has 43! I must be out of my flipp'in mind to take this project on. So far it's looking okay but i can see there is going to be a lot of tweaking and rendering involved.
TAF_RENDER_12.jpgTAF_RENDER_12.jpg

#164 9 years ago

TAF_RENDER_13.jpgTAF_RENDER_13.jpg

#165 9 years ago

TAF_RENDER_14.jpgTAF_RENDER_14.jpg
#166 9 years ago

Absolutely amazing but I think some of your GI lights are too bright like under the slings. The sling plastics look too light near the bottom on the full game pic.

#167 9 years ago

To his defense there are only one GI socket per slingshot on this game. But it does look a little washed out around the inlanes.

#168 9 years ago

I just got an Addams family last night so i will be able to get it exactly right. This one is in absolutely mint condition with the regular incandescent lighting thankfully no led's so i should be able to start making some good progress on this soon.

1 week later
#169 9 years ago

Moved this thread to its own topic for The Addams Family build.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-taf#post-1975126

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Tools
Pincoder Store

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-pinball-1/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.