Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Bendit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marshall_ry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

$3,500 to spend on my second pin ever. Have a Williams hurricane and was thinking of trying to get something more recent. Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

#32 4 years ago

I really appreciate all the feedback. I probably overpaid on my first go around and didn’t exercise the patience in finding the “right one”. The guy had 3 pins that were shopped out and I picked (Star Wars episode I and comet were my other options for full disclosure). All of them had previously been routed. I’m learning as I go as we all do/did.

From what I’ve read on this thread I’ve gathered the following:

1. Go out and play a bunch of pins to see what I really like.
    2. Be patient and use the time that comes with the patience to increase the budget a little.
    3. I’m intrigued by X-Men

Thanks again

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marshall_ry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3500-bang-for-the-buck-second-pin?tu=marshall_ry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.