Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6a00e55214ffbe883401b8d15cfcf2970c_(resized).jpg
    image_19682_(resized).jpg
    img20160601174801_(resized).jpg
    img20160601174755_(resized).jpg

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from _litz:

There are none in Georgia

I picked up one at Fayetteville store in GA this afternoon....

#52 7 years ago

No luck here in So Austin.
    Kinda glad; because I don't know where I would have put it.

#53 7 years ago

None at the HD in Marple, Primos/Clifton Heights, or Folsom, PA. Picked up the last one in Vineland, NJ. Had to look on the top shelf often he racking. The guys there couldn't believe it was only $75.

#54 7 years ago

Well, there aren't any in GA anymore then ... I had the guy at the store do a statewide inventory search.

Absolutely zero in stock. So if there's one in a store, it's not on the inventory.

#55 7 years ago

Checked Norristown and Pottstown PA and both had none. The one guy did tell me though that clearance items don't always show accurate inventory for other stores in their computers like normal stock items do, so it's better to check in person.

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That's what you get for having the longest life expectancy in North America.
    Wait until next year when all the American refugees come flooding over the boarder. You are going to need a wall.

Buddy's already on it:

6a00e55214ffbe883401b8d15cfcf2970c_(resized).jpg6a00e55214ffbe883401b8d15cfcf2970c_(resized).jpg

#57 7 years ago

Went to the local HD last night. They said its only avail online, not in stores. They dbl checked the inv and don't show any. Oh well. could have really used a new air compressor though. I think i have a hole in the tank on mine. Just haven't taken the time to verify

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

I think i have a hole in the tank on mine. Just haven't taken the time to verify

Call your local compressor shop.

They will have many used tanks that you can mount your compressor head onto.

#59 7 years ago

For anybody wondering, the 10" $5.99 pneumatic wheels at Harbor Freight do fit. I used M10-1.5 x 70 mm hex cap screws. This also required new nuts. I wanted to get some bigger rubber feet, but couldn't find any locally. I ended up sandwiching rubber grommets (Lowe's item #423518) between the compressor and existing feet. I'm really not planning on this thing moving around much, but reading some of the HD reviews, more than 1 person has broken the valve at the bottom as a result of it being so close to the ground and the original wheels are pretty lame.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Come on Vid! You just pretend like it isn't you and keep going.

Kinda funny and kinda sad. Checking out at HD today, the alarm goes off and the only guy going out the door didn't even flinch and just kept on going. They didn't follow him.

#61 7 years ago

I had to replace China bearings in my whirlpool washer and the dryer that were only 3 yrs old. Well I hauled ass to home Depot but they didn't have any left in my area, anyone who got one that was a heck of a deal.

#62 7 years ago

Northern Michigan is Sold Out.

#63 7 years ago

Went to my local Home Depot they said it shows we have one in stock but we probably don't that's as far as I got

#64 7 years ago
    Quoted from aalucero:

Went to my local Home Depot they said it shows we have one in stock but we probably don't that's as far as I got

Probably up top high in the racks.

#65 7 years ago

Scored the last one in Windham , Maine a few hours ago.
    Many thanks for the tip !

#66 7 years ago

BTW: they couldn't find it on the top of a rack in a non-air compressor aisle , but I did. Then they said that they'd have to close the aisle and get a lift in order to get it. I said, "I'll wait." I don't really think the salesman wanted to give it up when he found out what it was selling for.

#67 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

All of you guys who have never had a compressor, you need to put moisture traps on the lines and drain the main tank:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/17#post-1699856
    DO NOT start using air tools (or especially paint gun) until you have the moisture trap on the line!!!!!

As usual, good advice from Vid

#68 7 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Kinda funny and kinda sad. Checking out at HD today, the alarm goes off and the only guy going out the door didn't even flinch and just kept on going. They didn't follow him.

Hasn't happened in awhile, but I've been that guy several times over the years. I'd be happy to show my receipt if someone is standing there checking them (kind of like at Costco) but otherwise, I keep going, too.

Couldn't find any near me...

#69 7 years ago

Checked 3 stores in my area (east Kansas City) and they they are sold out. They are showing them available on line , but at 50% off for $199 just like someone else said. Still a good price if your needing one.

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from aalucero:

They didn't have someone look? Yeah, think the employee wanted it or already had it stashed. I found mine in the overhead, then confirmed the price with an employee who looked like they would probably have no interest in a 33 gallon compressor.

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from bhwolf:

Hasn't happened in awhile, but I've been that guy several times over the years. I'd be happy to show my receipt if someone is standing there checking them (kind of like at Costco) but otherwise, I keep going, too.

I've had it happen to me a couple times where they didn't adequately clear the code on the item I purchased. I just don't want anybody assuming the worst as they generally don't assume the best.

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

For anybody wondering, the 10" $5.99 pneumatic wheels at Harbor Freight do fit. I used M10-1.5 x 70 mm hex cap screws. This also required new nuts.

HF is having a 'parking lot sale' next weekend, those tires will be $4 each

Thanks for the original tip, got one at the HD 5min from me!

#73 7 years ago
    Quoted from miracleman:

HF is having a 'parking lot sale' next weekend, those tires will be $4 each

All the better, though I'm now thinking I may swap these out for 10" no-flats. Don't want it tipping over or breaking the lower valve because a tire went flat.

#74 7 years ago

And of course the parking lot sale also has the 50 ft retractable hose for $10 less than the coupon price. Ha!

#75 7 years ago

Got one picking it up today.

#76 7 years ago

Emeryville, CA Home Depot - $299.50 in store...

#77 7 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

And of course the parking lot sale also has the 50 ft retractable hose for $10 less than the coupon price. Ha!

The $59 sale price on the retractable hose is a non- coupon offer so should be able to take another 20% off with coupon making it roughly $48. Great deal!

#78 7 years ago

I went to my local HD (SoCal) and they didn't have the air compressor in stock. The worker looked up the sku and said there were 3 in stock at a nearby store. I went over there and the female HD associate looks it up and snaps at me "It's an online only item". I politely asked her to check inventory and she said there were none in stock. I then went and found a manager and he confirmed that the inventory computer showed 3 in stock. We searched everywhere (high and low) and couldn't find any. I asked how the store supposedly had them in stock if it was an online only item. He said people buy them online and return them to the store. So, I asked what if I bought it online for $199 and returned it....how much would the instore price be? He gave me the head nod and said the computer would immediately mark the item as clearance and it would be sold for $75. YMMV

#79 7 years ago

So driving all day on my way back from SFGE I almost totally miss the parking lot sale. Ended up stopping at the HF in Ocala about an hour before closing. Turns out 20% off coupon doesn't apply to parking lot sale items. Oh well, 50 ft retractable hose was still a deal at $59 and they only had like 3 left.

#80 7 years ago

Anybody looking for air tools for their new compressor, Lowe's is blowing out a Kobalt 50 pc starter kit for as low as $17.78 in some stores. Unfortunately none near me or I'd sure as hell grab one.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8840351-kobalt-50-piece-air-tool-kit-for-17-78-ymmv?v=1&src=SiteSearch&page=2

#81 7 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

So driving all day on my way back from SFGE I almost totally miss the parking lot sale. Ended up stopping at the HF in Ocala about an hour before closing. Turns out 20% off coupon doesn't apply to parking lot sale items. Oh well, 50 ft retractable hose was still a deal at $59 and they only had like 3 left.

yeah, coupons can't stack or with sale prices. So the HF game is always determining which discount is better... the standard price -20% and that hassle.. or the sale price this week.

Also, their online ads can often be cheaper than the shelf price.. so be watchful

#82 7 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

yeah, coupons can't stack or with sale prices. So the HF game is always determining which discount is better... the standard price -20% and that hassle.. or the sale price this week.
    Also, their online ads can often be cheaper than the shelf price.. so be watchful

To rub salt in the wound they sent me some new coupons today, one being 50 ft retractable hose for $59. Ha!

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/33-gal-husky-air-compressor-home-depot-75-in-store-only-ymmv/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.