Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by LoPan
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AF4FEDBB-E75C-4C0C-A230-06A644B18ECF (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

I haven't bought any Gottleib EM legs in quite a few years and have picked up a few games lately. I noticed 31" legs are out of stock everywhere. Is this a never to be seen again part like lock down bars or a temporary supply chain issue? Snagged a nice used set at Pinfest.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

I haven't bought any Gottleib EM legs in quite a few years and have picked up a few games lately. I noticed 31" legs are out of stock everywhere. Is this a never to be seen again part like lock down bars or a temporary supply chain issue? Snagged a nice used set at Pinfest.

Steve at PBR suggests his supplier cant get the raw steel stock... One would think that they'll get them back eventually? 6 months at a guess.

Ive now taken the desperation step to get some old sets replated back to a nice chrome finish, at a cost of $25 a leg. Ouch. But I need them for my Wizard project.

1 month later
    #4 1 year ago

I know a guy here by me that really has a good stock of both brand new & nice used 31” legs so if anyone needs any, let me know as he is old school and is not on Pinside.

#5 1 year ago

Talked to Steve today and he suggested he's getting closer. 28 1/2s will get done first (Stren put in a big order) and then 31s. My guess is 4 months

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Talked to Steve today and he suggested he's getting closer. 28 1/2s will get done first (Stren put in a big order) and then 31s. My guess is 4 months

#7 1 year ago

For those here who have asked, here is what is now left after dealing with others so PM me if you see something of interest.

One brand new set with new style threading one new lightly used set with conventional threading, one used set that should clean up good and three single legs.

AF4FEDBB-E75C-4C0C-A230-06A644B18ECF (resized).jpegAF4FEDBB-E75C-4C0C-A230-06A644B18ECF (resized).jpeg
    3 months later
    #8 1 year ago

Any update?

#9 1 year ago

Talked to Steve Friday. Manuf is currently stamping them out... I guessing a month? He did say he put in for a double order...

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Manuf is currently stamping them out... I guessing a month? He did say he put in for a double order

That was wise. I'll be ordering a double order myself.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

That was wise. I'll be ordering a double order myself.

Im sort like 5 sets myself... I'll see if I can pick up a batch at Allentown. Expect to see $20 a leg...

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Expect to see $20 a leg.

uggh

#13 1 year ago

It's only $18 a leg when you spend $100.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from MikeO:

It's only $18 a leg when you spend $100

Not a problem, I guess. 8*20 is well over the limit.

#15 1 year ago

I placed an order last week and specifically asked Jimmy about legs and side rails. Reply was, they've been ordered, when they come in, they don't know.

They're also out of 7/8" locks.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

I placed an order last week and specifically asked Jimmy about legs and side rails. Reply was, they've been ordered, when they come in, they don't know.

Hopefully they ordered 27-1/2" legs too. I'm short.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

I just got "in before the lock".
    Needed two for a customer's game, but only got one; the last one.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I just got "in before the lock".
    Needed two for a customer's game, but only got one; the last one.

Hoarder! Good thing I saved all the old locks off of the last 50 restores.

2 months later
    #19 1 year ago

Going through more parts today and came across two more very nice used sets of 31” legs so if anyone still looking, shoot me a PM!

#20 1 year ago

PBR has 31" and 28.5" in stock (?) Non ribbed, but they have them.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from TwinDavid:

PBR has 31" and 28.5" in stock (?) Non ribbed, but they have them.

and Steve promises 27s by year end...

1 year later
    #22 26 days ago

Looking for a single 31”. condition not much of an issue, pm if you have one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/31-gottlieb-em-legs-availability and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.