5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
IMG_1638 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaundburch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Hi Sean,

Does this happen on a single player game or just when you have more than one player (or both)? I'm trying to remember an issue I was having with one a while back, and I think it was because the player unit in the back box was not advancing when I had multiple players loaded.

If the Player Unit is advancing, then take a look at the DX,EX, and FX relays. From what I can tell on the schematic, EX would need to be closed for the ball 2 light to come on (assuming PU is in the correct position)

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from AtomicCafe:

HOWARD!!! It work! So the problem is somewhere between Player Unit and the Add Player (P) relay? I'll double check the Z1, Z2 and BX relay. But I think the problem is with the Motor 1A setting.
I almost want to leave the alligator clips on the P relay and Player Unit and start playing! But I'll figure out the problem first...
And thank you for your help.
Shaundburch thank you for your help too. But yeah on 1 player or all 4, the 1st ball would not advance...

Not much help from me LOL! I went back to read your first post closer and noticed you already covered my questions. Sorry!

Just glad someone could help you out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shaundburch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/300-will-not-advance-from-1st-ball?tu=shaundburch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.