You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ghj.JPG
54765.JPG
45ytg.JPG
56h.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Initially it was supposed to be $200, but the seller settled on $300. I didn't complain. Boards are already sent out to coin op for inspection.

The thing is dirty and in my basement now while i shop it out. Needs some thing, but should be really great when done. For $300, I couldn't say no. Batterys weren't changed in years, but not too bad with acid. Clive will handle it all i'm sure. Check out the sattelite dish that I half cleaned.. should clean up great!

56h.JPG56h.JPG 45ytg.JPG45ytg.JPG 54765.JPG54765.JPG ghj.JPGghj.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Topper works btw.

Today i'll purchase:

--light grid overlay
--reset plate for the drop targets
--rubber kit
--more novus 2..
--springs for plunger.

Thing works and starts a ball too.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Nice find, congrats on another great System 11 game! Your pin technician looks like it likes it too.

Indeed. My tech has his work cut out for him.

#8 11 years ago

I actually drove about 4 hours to pick it up after the seller told me she wanted a "couple hundred dollars" for it.

When I arrived, she went on about how they sell for $2400 on ebay and but up a fight with the price. She was kind of a bi#ch.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Blackbeard said:

When I arrived, she went on about how they sell for $2400 on ebay and but up a fight with the price. She was kind of a bi#ch.
So she had it advertised for $200 and then upped the price on you once you arrived? Not cool.

We talked on the phone and she mentioned a few hundred. SO, after doing a ton of driving, I show up, check it out (and it needs work... not a ton, but work nonetheless). She says that her son has shown interest in it and doesn't know if she wants to sell. After I drove about 4 hours. AND after I confirmed I was still coming. I reminded her of our phone convo and that I just drove a LONG time. She mentions Ebay and that shes seem them for $2400!!!! Basically she just tried to up the price.

Anway, we agreed on $300.

I need to fix the flash lamp resistors, and the sling shot coil is locked on (hopefully just a bad resistor that clive will fix), and it needs a new reset plate on the drop targets. AND a good cleaning.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Hey- neat collection by the way! Pin-bot fits right in with that lineup!

It does.

Im looking at a nice high speed too right now. After that I need to man up and get into the DMD games.

#16 11 years ago

Overall i'm thrilled with it. Hopefully the light grid overlay will look nice.

#21 11 years ago

Everything seemed to work on it too, including the visor, etc.

I sent out the boards just to have them updated and looked at. I think it's worth the money to have a professional check them out. Clive does outstanding work and is fair in pricing.

#22 11 years ago

BTW: I still have her number (sellers).

After it's all cleaned up etc, I feel like sending her an updated picture of it. She really was a jerk to deal with.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from BillinIndiana:

Blackbeard said:

Boards are already sent out to coin op for inspection.
Do you do this even if the game is working? Roughly how much does it cost?

Well, i powered it up and it worked for a while and played a ball etc. Then awhile later after I powered back up it gave me the beeps etc.

The game sat undisturbed for years and there was a little battery acid etc. I send it out for peace of mind... and clive gives me a good deal if there isn't much wrong.

I can do some repairs, but i like to know it's working 100%, ya know? I believe it's about $80 for the cpu and like $40 for the power board. And generally he'll discount if not much is wrong. It's worth the money imo.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Not a bad deal. Did it come with the cat?

haha..

I have three cats, and he's the only curious one of them. VERY curious.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

BillinIndiana said:

Do you do this even if the game is working? Roughly how much does it cost?
I think the most expensive board is the system 11 CPU. Including shipping both ways its under 130 if it needs repair. To just have them test it, and find nothing is wrong it is still 35 dollars. The only down side is that it does take 2 weeks for them to get it done.

Coin op takes more like 3-4 weeks.

Where do you send boards stang?

#37 11 years ago

Firebaall: Do you have the manual and parts list? It can be downloaded..

I don't have mine in front of me, but i bet the parts number is in it..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/300-pinbot-in-the-house?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.