(Topic ID: 310002)

3 Shot Multiball

By MotorCityMatt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Done it a couple times on my Fish Tales. Launch, left flipper, casters club 3 times in a row = muiltiball. What other games give you a muiltiball after 3 shots?

#2 2 years ago

I think you could get quick multiball on Funhouse in one shot. Plunge into the pops, get lucky for mirror to stop on quick MB, ball drops into right inlane, hit the mirror.

#3 2 years ago

Data East Simpsons it’s possible to hit the drop target bank from the right flipper and knock them all down and carrom into the ball lock on the left. Ive made it before with one shot but not that I recall being my first shot of the game.

Striker Xtreme factory rules have locks lit at the start and the first multiball only needs 2 locks so that’s 2 ramp shots to start Stadium Multiball. You want to beat a few countries before you start your first multiball so I’ve never done it right off the bat.

Judge Dredd you can select blackout as your first mode and then hit the lite chain feature ramp to start a 2 ball multiball so that’s one shot.

Guardians of the galaxy you can choose Quills Quest as your first mode and be into a multiball with zero shots, it starts right off the plunge. Is this one of the only games you can actually start off with a multiball without doing anything except for pressing the launch button?

#4 2 years ago

You can do that on Monte Carlo by launching the ball and feeding to the flipper.

#5 2 years ago

Skillful target shooting on CENTAUR can lead to 2-ball multiball in 3 or fewer shots.

Like the FH example above, there are similar quick multiballs on TAF, but you need cooperation from the pop bumpers to move the mansion rooms.

#6 2 years ago

Munsters in 2 shots. Short plunge to right flipper,shoot Herman,short plunge to right flipper and shoot Herman.

#7 2 years ago

Taxi? I think so but I've been drinking.

#8 2 years ago

Black Knight, launch, shoot ball into lock, do 2 times
    2 ways to do it.... hold right flipper up to pass to left, make looping lock
    second way, shoot directly past the pop bumper into the lock (harder)

#9 2 years ago

Mando in 4 shots. By way of the super skill shot.

#10 2 years ago

LZ - backhanding up the left ramp three times

#11 2 years ago

Party Zone: 3 shots in the cosmic cottage.

Swords of Fury: 3 shots up the left side ball lock.

#12 2 years ago

Funhouse into scoop on tournament mode…

#13 2 years ago

Two loop turbo combos on I500 will start the first main multiball.

#14 2 years ago

Well if plunging doesn’t count you can start multiball on Robo-war in two shots. One shot up the ramp into the lock then one shot under the ramp and then you’re in two ball multiball 80’s style…so like 8 seconds if the tilt is loose.

#15 2 years ago

Spiderman, two hits to doc oc

#16 2 years ago

Deadpool and boy is it satisfying!

#17 2 years ago

You can do it in 1980 Black Knight off the plunge without it even hitting the lower playfield.

#18 2 years ago

I guess technically Hollywood heat.
    Lock 2 balls then short plunge to the flippers to hit the ramp and start.

#19 2 years ago

Iirc, Theatre of Magic has a "secret" ball lock if you put it in the back of the trunk. Theoretically you could launch and flip once to lock your first and second ball. Then the trunk would spin and you could launch and flip to the front hole to start multi ball.

#20 2 years ago

TMNT if you pick Don. One shot to the right ramp.

#21 2 years ago

GNR, just plunge the ball and BOOM you’re in multi ball for no reason!

#22 2 years ago

On gold wings do a full plunge up to the pops, if the ball feeds to the upper flipper then one shot to capture the ball, the second ball comes out and short plunge so it feeds to the left flipper. Trap and Back hand the gate to activate the Release on the right orbit, then hit the right orbit to start multiball.

#23 2 years ago

T2....launch,skull,skull..........Joey

#24 2 years ago

Millionaire in 2. Hit each ramp once.

#25 2 years ago

IJ, hit captive ball 3 times

#26 2 years ago

Xenon if really lucky can be a one shot mutiball. Plunger, top hole 3 times via pop bumpers ,tubeshot. Plunge again, top hole , bumpers etc. Multiball.

#27 2 years ago

Robo-War: 2 shots.

Left ramp->lock ball->shoot under ramp->multiball.

#28 2 years ago

Deadpool. 3 super skill shots

#30 2 years ago

pending settings: GOTG (zero shots), pick mode launch ball you are in multiball. Judge dredd (super mode) instant on the plunge zero shots .
    BSD mist on 2 shots (plunge no flip drain, plunge no flip drain, ball 3 hit hole bcuz mist is lit, mist ball comes out, hit mist ball.

LCA- plunge ball, lands in hole, random award instant mulball. same with class of 1812 and similar with title fight. title fight can be done in 2 flips.
    shaq attaq- 2 flips
    i could go on and on..lol. many gottliebs u can start 3 or under.

#31 2 years ago

Stargate. Make skill shot, MB starts. Zero flips.

#32 2 years ago

Blackwater 100, you'll start with multi-ball whether you like it or not!

#33 2 years ago

Beatles. 0 shots - ball 3.

#34 2 years ago

Pretty interesting, never knew about the zero flip multi-ball. That's pretty crazy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3-shot-multiball- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.