• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Guidotorpedo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I have the following available for sale:

Gottlieb Amazon Hunt 350 OBO Does not boot. Looks complete. Playfield looks decent. Backglass delaminating, but pretty much all there. Cab is rough... head is fine, but bottom is falling out of lower cab.

Has different factory color scheme on cab than shown on ipdb... mine is aqua/black.

Williams Blackout $375 OBO Complete not working. Average overall condition. I had it booted for 5 minutes with another CPU board and saw the displays working, but it died again.

Bally NBA Fastbreak 1200 OBO It boots and plays a game. Needs shopped. A little battery acid on the holder, NOT on the board. It holds memory. Game is complete.

Cabinet is not bad. Playfield has a Mylar on it that is torn in a few places, and should probably be pulled. Playfield itself, aside from Mylar, is not bad.

Display does not work because of an issue on the video section of the A/V board. I do not know the working status of the display. Also, the shot Clock goes in and out, probably as a result of whatever needs repair on that board. There is a slight short under the pf that causes a row of feature lights to stay lit. I'm 90% sure it is not a board problem since I tried a different known working driver board in there and the lights stayed on.

PM if interested.

Thanks!
-mike

#2 8 years ago

Update

The NBA was sold.

Blackout I'm contemplating keeping and repairing for use in a pay per hour play gameroom I'm setting up. It is a neat game, and I need a few pins for that project.

Amazon Hunt price reduced to $250. I want this gone.

Send a PM if interested.

-Mike

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside