Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bighurb
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20140930_170726_814.jpg
IMG_20140930_170624_140.jpg
IMG_20140930_185526_301.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Have to sell my small pinball collection. Mousin Around players condition-$1100, Space Shuttle players condition-$600, Williams Contact project machine-$100. Please pm me for my contact number if interested. Thanks! No pictures available right now because I'm stuck at work

#2 5 years ago

Are you going to York by any chance?

#3 5 years ago

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to York. I'm just a little over an hour from NYC though.

#4 5 years ago

in what way is Contact a project machine?

#5 5 years ago

It needs board work, and I'm pretty sure the legs need levelers. Other than that its pretty clean for being so old. I bought it and never got the spare time to go through the machine so its just been folded up, stored at my house for about a year.

#6 5 years ago

PM'd you about Space Shuttle, very interested, please tell me more!

#7 5 years ago

Pm sent back Random

#8 5 years ago

Rando

#9 5 years ago

When you say "players condition" on Mousin Around and Space Shuttle are you talking major playfield wear & other major cosmetic issues or are you saying just not perfect machines?

If Mousin & Space Shuttle are decent overall and you would consider $1600 CASH for the 3 machines I would be interested in all 3 of them.

Cash in hand buyer that could grab them this coming weekend or sooner. It isn't worth the drive for me for just one or two of them but I would love to make a deal on the lot.

#10 5 years ago

Where "up north" are you bighurb?

#11 5 years ago

Vernon NJ. My dad grew up in Park Ridge though Right at the top of Leach Ave

#12 5 years ago

Nice! You're not TOO far away...

#13 5 years ago

I'd be interested in some pics of space shuttle if everyone else interested falls through.

#14 5 years ago

Sounds good Jcar, I'll let you know how everything pans out

#15 5 years ago

Space Shuttle & Contact should sell quickly but your price is much too high on Mousin for a "players condition" machine. That is why I offered you a couple hundred less for the 3 machines as a lot. I am sure you will have two of the three sold quickly but I really doubt you will get much over $800 to $900 for Mousin.

I would love to make a deal on the 3 but fully understand you are likely getting a ton of emails about the Space Shuttle (fair price at $600 - I just bought one this past weekend at auction for $600 in similar condition) and Contact at $100 is a good deal also (not much fun but worth that in parts). My problem is I would never pay anywhere near $1100 for a Mousin unless it was exceptionally nice.

Anyway best of luck to you with the sale of your three machines. I have to assume you are not interested in my $1600 offer since you did not reply to my PM.

#16 5 years ago

Sorry, sent you a pm back too-many-pins

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from bighurb:

Sorry, sent you a pm back too-many-pins

Never a problem! I try to make what I feel are realistic offers on machines that interest me and I know some sellers like quick easy cash sales on entire lots instead of selling one machine at a time so I made you an offer based on what I thought machines were worth. But I fully understand you are trying to get as much as possible out of the 3 machines and the fact you had other offers before I emailed.

In any event - best of luck to you with getting all 3 machines sold. I think Contact & Space Shuttle should have been gone by now but it is a tough time of year to be selling. A month from now all 3 would likely be spoken for but we are not to pinball selling season yet.

#18 5 years ago

Space shuttle sold pending pick up. Mousin and Contact are still up for grabs. Tell you guys what, let's make this deal a little better For 1300 I'll include everything I have laying around from the first mousin around I bought as well, plus a brand new full set of decals. Second machine isnt as nice as the first but there's a lot of good parts that can be used/ saved/ sold. That's the cab, boards, translight, displays, transformer, play field, harness, plastics, etc. Again PM for my number and I'll give you a call to go over any questions. The pictures are of the first machine listed. Sorry for the crap quality, I only have my phone for pics.I'll get in touch tomorrow with anybody that messages me. Thanks!
IMG_20140930_185526_301.jpg
IMG_20140930_170624_140.jpg
IMG_20140930_170726_814.jpg

#19 5 years ago

Or I'll still go 1100 with just the new cab decal set thrown in.

#20 5 years ago

Space shuttle is gone. Everything else is still up for grabs!

#21 5 years ago

Friday bump

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside