10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by surfsled
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2013-09-03_at_3.11.16_PM.png
    #1 10 years ago

Hi
    I am looking for the 3 inch Wilson rubber basketballs for a Midway Hot Shot game.
    Please let me know if anyone has any they want to part with.
    The closest I could find is 3 inch rubber basketball dog toys that squeak.
    Thanks
    Jeff
    [email protected]

#3 10 years ago

I got some similar balls at toys-r-us for $1 each (I can't seem to find them online now, however). They were more plastic-y than the rubbery originals. I had to remove one of the basket's counterweights because they were too light, but they worked great [see video showing the ball details]. I liked to run the game with only 3 of the 5 balls, as it provides less chance to jam-up the mixer motor and I felt the low # of balls penalized really bad shots by forcing the player to wait a bit for them to be shot again.

video (jump to 5:03):

toys-r-us product sheet:

Screen_Shot_2013-09-03_at_3.11.16_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2013-09-03_at_3.11.16_PM.png

#4 10 years ago

Also - check your PM Jeff

2 years later
    #5 8 years ago

I found some rubber type Wal-Mart balls that you can actually fill up with air if they lose air over time at convience store while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas last summer. They are the perfect size and work great! I will have to post a video of them in ACTION!
    I bought all the balls at the store! The clerk looked at my like I was crazy!
    I haven't seen the balls anywhere else.

#6 8 years ago

Balls have Minions and Hello Kitty on them LOL!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3-inch-rubber-basketballs-for-hot-shot-game-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.