• 26 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

$SOLD$1974 Gottlieb Out of Sight 2player
-Mostly shopped, stripped to posts, waxed/cleaned outside and in. Cab faded/shows age, PF looks pretty nice, some sticky switches in bonus counter (which usually adds extra EOB bonus points).
Pics here:
http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/jonogopinballs/library/Out%20of%20Sight?sort=3&page=1

$$SOLD$$ 1973 Williams Gulfstream 1player
-PF very nice, Fully functional game. Cab old/faded and starting to split on front left side, can be repaired. The game will setup and play, but the leg bolts do not sit super securely into the holes on the left front side because of the split. A ratchet strap and wood glue would likely fix the problem.

They are mostly players quality games that are very much playable. Sticky switches on Out of Sight and cab is less than stellar on Gulfstream.

#2 9 years ago

bump

#3 9 years ago

What, no Gulfstream love?
GLWS!

1 week later
#4 9 years ago

All games still for sale, Gulfstream is in storage but can be setup for inspection.

#5 9 years ago

bump

#6 9 years ago

humpday bumpday

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Bumped with lower prices.

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Make me an offer, bump. Games are in my van ready for delivery locally! Cash is king, but I'd consider a trade +/- cash

3 weeks later
#9 9 years ago

Moving sometime soon, would like to sell these prior.

2 months later
#10 9 years ago

Pics added for the two remaining games.

I'd like to move these together or separate, willing to take offers.

thanks

#11 9 years ago

Just a shout out for jonogo. I have bought four games from him and each transaction has been perfect.

AWESOME SELLER. Buy with confidence!!

#12 9 years ago

Does OOS have the same issue as Far Out, where the drop targets never reset once they are all down?

#13 9 years ago

That's not an issue, it's the way the rules are set up. It makes you have to be much more careful which targets you go for. It's a much better game BECAUSE the targets don't reset. The idea is that you only shoot at the side that's lit for 500 and a bonus advance, and if you are really skilled, only when it has the individual drop target light in front of it for 5000 points and two bonus advances. They you shoot it to the bumper to change the lights. Once all targets are down, then you go for the lit 1000 point bumper and try to get the ball up to where it can hit bonus advance, etc.

#14 9 years ago

I would also like to add that jonogo is a very honest and forthright person.

#15 9 years ago

That Gulfstream PF looks really nice. Most of them are worn pretty bad. this is a real nice looking one. Wish mine was that nice..

#16 9 years ago

Gulfstream is the best Williams EM effort IMO. Fast and fun game with cool artwork and the pointy people. Will warm you up looking at the backglass this time of year.

#17 9 years ago

It's an issue "for me." Or was. I haven't played one in three years. It's very possible after playing it again my opinion will be different...I have a very different skill set now than I did.

#18 9 years ago

Sure, I get it. But I think you would find it to be a pretty boring game if the drops were all the same value and they just popped up again.

#19 9 years ago

Bump for MN

1 week later
#20 9 years ago

PMs replied to, games still available at this time.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate all the support.

Quoted from Chet:

That Gulfstream PF looks really nice. Most of them are worn pretty bad. this is a real nice looking one. Wish mine was that nice..

I am willing to sell gulfstream in pieces, since the cabinet is going to need repairs. If you are interested in the playfield, backglass, or any other parts, let me know via PM and we can work something out.

2 weeks later
#21 9 years ago

Gulfstream has been sold.... To me! Thanks Jonogo

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Gulfstream has been sold.... To me! Thanks Jonogo

Thank Goodness! It would have been a shame to see a Gulfstream get junked as it is one of WMS best single player EMs! Enjoy.

#23 9 years ago

Always nice to see a game saved in this hobby if it can be. Cool..

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from sysprog:

Gulfstream has been sold.... To me!

Great game. You're going to like it. And the beach scene can't hurt in this weather!

4 weeks later
#25 9 years ago

Quick and easy transaction! Thanks for the purchase, glad it went to someone who will enjoy it!

#26 9 years ago

It's OUTTA HERE!

North Dakota just got cooler....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salem, OR

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3-em-for-sale-in-mn-hi-score-pool-gulfstream-out-of-sight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.