Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by zacaj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 6.09.55 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

If I had extra function choices for Ignore they would be -

Ignore user for just this thread - Good for a generally good person who just can't let a certain topic / thread alone.

and

Ignore User 8 hours - For one of those obvious drunken bender nights for a person you once again like most of the time.

(I could put a user name to each)

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Still baffles me that some need a button to ignore someone... does Pinside have a safe space yet?

I have actually never used it. I can roll my eyes and move on.

Quoted from zacaj:

Agree with taxman, sometimes a user really needs to just be banned from a thread...

It is a recent tool the mods have used. It takes a bit for them to use it, but when they do it is understood.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taxman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2nd-tier-ignore-user?tu=Taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.