Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by badblackz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

well that didnt take long, lol. i have been having a blast playing jokerz, tomorrow im getting a data east WWF machine for $1,600. it's full LED's and its in excellent condition. im not really a WWF fan but the game looks like a great amount of fun and i thought for $1,600 it wasnt too bad. the table shaker is also an interesting feature. i see some of these tables listed on ebay for $1,000 without being converted over to LED's. this is a really nice table, 6 ball multi-ball is just madness. i think i will play it for a while and resell it when i want something else. i really want a bride of pinbot (well my wife really wants a bride of pinbot and i really like that game myself) but until that comes along im going to have some fun with WWF. i think im partial to the jokerz table and i will probably make that machine run perfectly, convert it to LED's ect. jokerz is completely playable and works well. it only has a few minor issues, nothing expensive to fix. one of the bumpers has a broken tower (im not sure if thats what you call it) and it has a few burned out bulbs, i might eventually go 100% led's on it but right now im just going to replace the bad bulbs.

#2 5 years ago

Great game enjoy.

#3 5 years ago

Congrats man welcome to the addiction....Uhh I mean hobby.

#4 5 years ago

I still need my 1st pin on the way... lol

#5 5 years ago

That is indeed 'lol'. Have a good tyme!

#6 5 years ago

Is this the machine that was listed on craigslist in Cheektowaga? I was next on the list if you weren't going to buy. Congrats on the purchase!

If you ever decided to sell, please contact me. I'm in Lancaster, NY. I've been looking for one of these for a while......

#7 5 years ago

You don't have to be a Wrestling fan at all to enjoy it. A great machine and still not sure I should have sold mine, but I just had to have that DR Who...LOL

BTW Congrats on machine number 2...wait till you start buying two in one day...has happened to me three times now...ridiculous...

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from badblackz:

Is this the machine that was listed on craigslist in Cheektowaga? I was next on the list if you weren't going to buy. Congrats on the purchase!
If you ever decided to sell, please contact me. I'm in Lancaster, NY. I've been looking for one of these for a while......

If you want to make a Road trip down to the DC area there is a guy that has been posting a beautiful WWFRR for weeks now down here. $1900 is the listed price. I have talked to him and seems like a great guy to visit also.

#9 5 years ago

Congrats....Game 10 by Christmas K

#10 5 years ago

Congrats on your new pin.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

If you want to make a Road trip down to the DC area there is a guy that has been posting a beautiful WWFRR for weeks now down here. $1900 is the listed price. I have talked to him and seems like a great guy to visit also.

Not sure if I want to go that far yet, but thanks for the info Jester, I do appreciate it.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexander City, AL
$ 16.00
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Island, NY
$ 279.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside