(Topic ID: 79454)

2nd Annual Pinball BBQ - Sunday May 25th (Minnesota)

By MnHotRod

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 197 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by tmac
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6256.JPG
    IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0182.JPG
    IMG_0188.JPG
    IMG_0192.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0149.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider l_satan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

That pinball grill is cool!
    I'll see if I can get Sunday off. If so, I'll bring two machines. My cocktail table, and one of the more popular uprights. If anyone needs help moving machines, I would be happy to help load and unload.

#18 10 years ago

Looks like my lady and I have the weekend free. I will bring Eros One, as a novelty, and I'm thinking either Black Knight or Nitro Ground Shaker.
    I've got an appliance cart, and can help haul. I'd like to bring the machines on Saturday, so as to make Sunday a little easier. Anyone need help moving machines on Saturday?

#28 10 years ago

MustangPaul, I'll gladly help you with Space Station. That was my favorite childhood game! Haven't played it since I was 12 or 13. I've got two votes for NGS and one for BK.
    Can I help you haul Space Station on Saturday, MustangPaul, or would Sunday morning be better? Either is fine with me.

#43 10 years ago

No promises yet, but I'll see if I can get sp1500's Vector up and running. I think he just purchased CPR plastics for it. MustangPaul, I'll PM you closer to the date--probably Noonish.

1 month later
    #91 9 years ago

I plan on moving pins out on Monday, so I have no problem helping folks with that. If it's not too much of a pain, I may bring two more pins to the party. I have to move them after the weekend anyways.
    And Paul, I would very much like to play Space Station more. I am sure of it!

#117 9 years ago

Allright...I've got four machines that I will load in my pickup, so I have room for two more. I plan on moving everything Saturday. Anyone still in need of a pin pick-up after noon proper on Saturday?

#134 9 years ago

I'll bring a shooter tip.
    Likewise, does anyone have a classic Stern 1980 left-side Plunger, Link, and Crank assembly I could purchase? Just picked up a machine coming to the BBQ, and the flipper is mostly reliable, but when it's not...
    If none are available I am sure I can tweak it to be reliable.

#186 9 years ago

Great pics! Thanks for uploading them, Steve; Thank you Nissa for taking them; and thanks Ryan for your great lightweight camera!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider l_satan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2nd-annual-pinball-bbq-sunday-may-25th-minnesota?tu=l_satan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.