(Topic ID: 109581)

$2k - what would you buy?

By toro1966

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This is true. You would be hard pressed to find any DMD game for less then $2k. Some sys11 games are getting over 2k here

That's not true.

I know of a SST, Flintstones, JM and an XFiles that all sold for less than $2000 in the last month or so.
    $2000 dmds aren't as plentiful as they once were but they're definitely out there.

All that is irrelevant though, the OP lives in the US.

#52 9 years ago

I've got a hurricane that can be had for 1200

#53 9 years ago

I would love to have an EATPM or a BK2K.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

I would love to have an EATPM or a BK2K.

Me too. Just haven't seen them around here yet...

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from calico1997:

Pinside's bang for the buck section is a pretty good answer to this topic by the way.

Black Rose is an awesome game in your price range, and is also on the bang for your buck thread.

I'm lucky enough to own MM, IJ, and ToM, and I consistently play BR just as much as the other three.

#56 9 years ago

Out of all the great suggestions already made on this thread, I would strongly suggest two games with staying power, but it depends on your taste: WCS94 and WPT. I would also add LAH, but it can be had for around $1500.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2k-what-would-you-buy/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.