• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tadowhere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#744 5 years ago

I just went a grabbed two of them. Overall not bad but the Galaga marquee has a tear hopefully they can send me a new sticker.

20181104_164931 (resized).jpg20181104_164931 (resized).jpg
#747 5 years ago

They are sending me the overlays for my 2 and also the marquee sticker for Galaga. Anyone else see any issues w/ the high scores? On Centipede I had a high score (last night) and another in 2nd and that I was sure of the scores and they are gone now but other scores/names are still there, pretty odd.

#759 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It's my understanding these aren't set up to save high scores.

So Aracde 1up said on Centipede it will only save top 3 and you can’t turn it off right away (whatever that means) but this is false as scores outside top 10 are saving on mine just seems random. They also said Rampage, SF, and Galaga save scores.

#760 5 years ago

I meant Top 3 it wouldn’t let me edit.

#781 5 years ago

I have a couple extra part bags that were left over. I know some have said they were shorted so take a look at this pic and PM me if you see anything you need I will ship them out free.

IMG_1419 (resized).jpgIMG_1419 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1225 5 years ago

Not sure of the reasoning behind blowing them out at certain Wal-Mart stores but I was grabbing some last minute stuff today and was at 2 different one's (Naperville & Aurora) and both had them for $299 still and at both stores I saw people with them on carts headed to the checkout. I already have Pac-Man, Galaga, and Centipede but am wanting SFII, but hearing of the price drops I guess I will wait and see.

#1232 5 years ago

I am one of those "you get what you pay for" guys. So, I have seen many on here say "cheaply made" Okay... we all know these are the Ikea, Sauder, etc meaning you assemble type furniture/cabinet. With that said I have 3 of these and outside of the control panel issue it's not that bad for the price. Maybe the Wal-Mart's in major markets are not dropping the price because they are selling? Some that have posted low prices are not in major markets, Just my opinion from what I have seen I could be very wrong on this.

#1319 5 years ago

Just grabbed a deluxe for $199 @ TJ Maxx

#1327 5 years ago

I have been looking at Wal-Mart past few days still $300 for all. Also for those looking at Marshall's & TJ Maxx look everywhere in store. I found the deluxe in the men's clothing section leaning up against a post.

1 week later
#1339 5 years ago

What this mean?

#1344 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Went by their booth. They have games you wouldn’t think would be coming out yet....

Do share!

2 weeks later
#1729 5 years ago

I'm sure others think the same as me. It seems most of the negative/bashers don't, and never plan on buying/owning these. How bout you spend what you do on a color dmd or any other combo of mods and then speak? I have three and never would have thought to compare them to a real arcade cab, bought 2 at wal-mart and one at TJ Maxx!. You get what you pay for and in this case you get quite a bit based on the price and the space they take up.

1 month later
#2220 5 years ago

I got an e-mail from A1up:

We would like to apologize for the delayed response.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your part. Please be advised that the delay is due to not having the available inventory at the moment. Once the parts are available it will be sent to the address you provided. We look forward to resolving your issue.

This was for the 12-n-1 control panel protector. Anyone else get this?

1 week later
#2280 5 years ago

Which spinners are you getting?

#2282 5 years ago

Those sold out and I was thinking of the groovy gamer spinner but it's $110 shipped which I could justify since I picked the 12 in 1 up for $199 but still pricey.

#2287 5 years ago

Is there anyway to get Arkanoid on the 12 -n- 1? I know I can get Breakout via the usb mod but Arkanoid is my game!

#2291 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Where did you find it for $199? I picked one up too but it as $299.
I think I'm going to add a joystick on the left side and mod it. Not interested in fighting games so just the one joystick.

TJ Max had them for $199 couple months back thanks to Vid (he posted they had em) I went to my local TJ and found one leaning up against a post in the mens clothing section of all places.

Also bit the bullet and ordered the groovy gamer spinner, will make this thing playable when I get it!

#2292 5 years ago

Received my 12-n-1 deck protector today......took 3 months but I got it!

#2295 5 years ago

Groovy Gamer Turbo Twist is installed. WOW what a difference I can play Tempest now! Only draw back is I have to get use to it actually spinning and not the garbage stock one which I kinda go use to Install was quick and easy, although you cannot put the black plastic underside cover back on w/out drilling a hole for the bottom of the turbo twist to stick through. Also, I didn't cut the stock spinner out I just re-mounted out of the way.

IMG_0247 (resized).jpgIMG_0247 (resized).jpgIMG_0248 (resized).jpgIMG_0248 (resized).jpg
#2298 5 years ago

I just tried major havoc and didn't see any issues. I don't think groovy has settings that can be changed.

#2299 5 years ago

Here's the option I ordered for my groovy turbo twist in case anyone else is looking at these:

Accu-Twist (tm) System - Yes
Knob Style - Black Inset
Additional TurboTwist 2 Options - Energy Storage Cylinder
Additional TurboTwist 2 Options - Self Centering Mounting Plate

1 month later
#2462 4 years ago

I miss Vid and the single mom posts! He would have a field day w/ these new cabs!

7 months later
#2835 4 years ago

Vid please comment!

3 months later
#2948 4 years ago

Anyone see porfuk.top prices? I'm pretty sure porfuk.top is a scam. When I looked up the address it was a house in WA Anyways, it's annoying to see ppl talk about the deals shown on brickseek coz they are never near me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tadowhere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=tadowhere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.