• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#792 5 years ago

These things look really cool, but they just seem so small. I'd be all over them if they were full size.

1 week later
#822 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

So i picked up one of the new cabaret sized cabinets....
[quoted image]

I'm not a standup arcade guy, so what's a cabaret size? It looks bigger than the other ones and something I would buy. Who makes the one in your picture?

#831 5 years ago
Quoted from pinij93:

He was being funny. He made his own custom riser and painted to match.

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks.

1 week later
#956 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Pacman and Galaga are both $199 in Harrisburg, PA.

The one at Mushroom Hill Road?

1 month later
#1556 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Make a Bubble Bobble cab and I'm buying for my wife.

I'd buy it in a second.

#1645 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

GameStop has the Asteroids cabinet on sale. About $175 shipped.
I just saw that Best Buy will pricematch GameStop with free shipping, you can avoid $12.99...to late for me as I have already bought through GameStop.

You guys both suck. I grabbed one, so I need to dig up a riser now. I'm not kneeling to play this damn thing....I'm too old for that.

#1649 5 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Have they fixed the spinner on asteroids yet or come up with a solution?

Ah crap. I guess I didn't read enough of the thread. What's wrong with the spinner?

#1733 5 years ago

Question to anyone that bought the riser. My assumption is that it comes in a flat box unassembled? I'm trying to make sure I can fit it in my car.

#1777 5 years ago

Mine gets delivered today, or at least it's supposed to, but we all know how UPS is with deliveries. Hopefully I'll have a chance to put it together tonight and report back tomorrow.

#1792 5 years ago

Mine got delivered yesterday and I spent some time putting it together. The unfortunate thing is that the screen overlay was damaged at some point during packaging. I know I didn't do it since it's on the inside between the protector and the screen.

Additionally, my monitor needs to be replaced since it has a pile of pink pixels that don't go away. There was also some damage to the artwork on both sides and on the the control pad. Let's just say, that the quality of the decals pretty much sucks ass. If I would have paid $300, I'd be pissed, but I can swallow the nicks in the artwork since I only paid $150. I'm not thrilled, but I'm not going to flip out about the artwork.

As far as build, it's more solid than I expected. Assembly was a piece of cake and the directions were some of the best I've seen for the "put together yourself furniture".

One thing I do have to say is the damn thing is freakin' short. I thought I remembered reading that it was supposed to be 3/4 scale. Not sure where they are getting that number, because there is no way.

Also, the spinner is a piece of crap and that's coming from someone that hasn't used a spinner since the arcade days 25 years ago.

Screen Issues 1 (resized).JPGScreen Issues 1 (resized).JPG

#1793 5 years ago

Just to follow up. I sent them an email at 9:04am about the monitor and overlay. At 9:24am I got a response asking for my shipping address so they could send out the parts. That's pretty damn impressive if you ask me....

1 month later
#2208 5 years ago

MK would be awesome, but from watching that video it's pretty apparent that two adults wouldn't have room to play 2-player.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=spyderturbo007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.