• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#643 5 years ago

Would be nice to see some in a store somewhere. None around here. I might consider one but need to play one first.

3 weeks later
#755 5 years ago

I have only seen a few of these at a local Target store. Other than that, none to be found. I ordered a 12 in 1 version. I have a jamma based multicade as well but still wanted one of these. Should be here Friday. Hope it shows up undamaged. I might keep it in the box 'til Xmas. Gotta have something to look forward to opening.

#769 5 years ago

Ordered my 12 in 1 from Best Buy Wednesday and it showed up today via Fedex. All good. Box looks fine. Going to wait 'til Xmas to open it.

1 month later
#1129 5 years ago

I haven't opened my 12 in 1 Arcade1up yet but placed an order for the protector on their website. No receipt necessary. Looking forward to playing it.

#1227 5 years ago

Assembled my 12 in 1 tonight. Went together easy enough. No damage anywhere that I notice. It powered up no problem. Will test further tomorrow after lunch. I'm happy with it so far.

#1237 5 years ago

Didn't notice at first, but my C button on my 12 in 1 wasn't working. Upon investigation, a wire was disconnected. After a little bit of soldering, she's working 100%. The mod market for these should be huge. A lighted marquee would be cool, as well as a better spinner. It's good for now.

#1257 5 years ago

All the haters keep coming back to say something don't they?? If you don't like it, don't buy one and shut up. And also, who pays over $20 for riser?? Didn't these people take shop class in 7th grade?? Make one yourself....................Merry Christmas...............

#1279 5 years ago

I am impressed w/ the tales of their customer service. At least they are trying. My control overlay protector was ordered online w/o a proof of purchase or receipt. The games are more enjoyable than playing on a game system w/ a controller. I like my 12 in 1 just fine. And I paid $399 for mine. Curious about future releases. Tron, Qbert, Food Fight, Omega Race, Satan's Hollow, etc.

1 week later
#1464 5 years ago

That Defender looks tempting. Button placement is important on this one. Glad to see the company busy w/new stuff coming out. Very interesting.

2 weeks later
#1934 5 years ago

A Battlezone/Red Baron combo would be great. Star Castle, Armor Attack, and Omega Race are more vector graphic faves.

#2014 5 years ago

Been playing my 12 in 1 since Christmas now. The games are fine to me. The trackball is ok too. The spinner, could be better. I did weight the spinner and it helps a little. I would buy a better spinner if reasonably priced. A lit marquee would be cool too, but easy enough to do myself. I don't like that all the games don't keep high scores. Why not? Seems dumb that it doesn't. Overall, I'm happy w/it. Will be interesting what comes out in the future. Super curious about the dedicated Defender. Hope it comes out. Not a fan of all the fighting games.

#2059 5 years ago

Ordered my protector for my 12 in 1 and a Asteroids one showed up. Maybe I goofed the order up. Anyway, placed another order for the right one and I'm still waiting. Anyone need an Asteroids protector? The 12 in 1 control panel is still holding up. I'm careful with it though. Wave 256 on Galaga?? Holy crap!! I have managed level 20 but I'm usually toast. A friend has shown me all the challenging stages. Some I'll never see when I'm playing. I think there are 8 different ones before they start repeating.

2 months later
#2371 5 years ago

Just got my protector for my 12n1. I got an email on 1/16/19 they got my request. Must have been a big line in front of me. I'm glad it finally came. I'll install later today. My B button is iffy at times so it will be a good time to check it out. I'm still interested in an upgraded spinner. Are they done w/a version for the 12n1?

1 week later
#2423 4 years ago

Yeah, Asteroids is tough. Seems like the UFOs are more deadly. I haven't gotten over 40,000 yet. A difficulty adjustment would be nice.

1 month later
#2562 4 years ago

Anyone see the AT games Legends Ultimate? Quality controls and 350 games included. Curious about what games are included. Supposedly a normal sized cab and a smaller version will be available.

3 weeks later
#2634 4 years ago

I finally replaced my spinner on my Atari 12 in 1. Got it off Amazon w/an interface board. Easy install and the spinner is worlds better. Recommended if you like Tempest !!

3 months later
#2677 4 years ago

There has to be more titles coming for Xmas. Where are the wallcades?

1 month later
#2734 4 years ago

When is this supposed 4th quarter? After Thanksgiving for black Friday? I just want a Defender wallcade . The Rampage has Defender, but the button configuration would be weird for it. I've seen pics of a Defender/Joust wallcade at trade shows, just wondering if it will happen soon.

2 months later
#2844 4 years ago

Where is the Defender wallcade?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=pinkid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.