• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoga3000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2126 5 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Thanks for posting. Do you have a link to a website that walks you through the process? Also, can you share how much it cost to do the conversion?
Thank you.

Check this video out.

#2142 5 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Damn. Bought another one today. So after selling my Pacman and Galaga and making a tiny profit, I saw they were back on sale again for $100. So I just picked up Galaga this time. Since I've converted SFII, I'm going to do the same thing for Galaga, but only make it for vertical screen games.
These things are so fun and cute. And now I have 2, which fit perfectly in my space.

Where are they on sale around Indy for $100??

1 week later
#2218 5 years ago

When is the MK cab coming out? I definitely want one of those for the control layout alone.

1 year later
#3019 3 years ago

I kind of want to order the BBH A1UP since I'll never find myself purchasing a real unit. Curious about how much "game" is there?

#3029 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I've owned a BBH World the real one...f that thing is heavy. So its technically 2 games, pro and safari however they threw in the 2 "dlc's" so its the full version of pro and safari. It is pretty fun to play alone 1-2 play throughs of each, however as a party game or if you have kids, its a blast. The only issue I had was people who were playing 2 player and were not good, or were not competitive would get easily upset if they played against someone good and they never shot a lot of the animals.
I would love to get this small version...I'd be curious how long it takes the rom to leak....as this is the 1st time these games are playable on non PC hardware with usb key lock...Unless they change the way this game runs.

Fascinating that these have never been available as a MAME option. That's super cool and I'm excited to see what people do with this!

I've decided NOT to preorder the cab, but I'll probably grab one once I see some reviews (to be sure the tech doesn't suck and that the game at least feels good and is well emulated).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicoga3000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=nicoga3000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.