• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider motorcitymatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2100 5 years ago

Nice mod:
Watch "‪Arcade1UP Raspberry Pi Install Tutorial - RetroPie in an Arcade1UP" on YouTube

1 week later
#2156 5 years ago

They have a bunch at the Westland target. $174, picked up the street fighter but they also have the asteroids for the same price.

#2162 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Remember, don't tell any store employees the clearance price !!!!!!!!!

Just wondering why vid?

1 week later
#2215 5 years ago

Finally got mine setup with retropie, can someone please pm me with a good site for roms?

#2226 5 years ago

Arcade1UP Ready RetroPie Image, Wolfanoz Arcade Only 32GB, Clean Settings - Arcade Punks
https://www.arcadepunks.com/arcade1up-ready-retropie-image-wolfanoz-arcade-only-32gb-clean-settings/

#2235 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This looks amazing. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get to this point though.

I downloaded last night, works like a champ and now I have my mutli-cade for $300

#2242 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Put in my order with Amazon last night - rang up to $120 which wasn't great to see, but I didn't have a Pi 3+ laying around, like I thought I did. So I got the Pi3, the monitor interface board, the LED arcade button set (with bat sticks! haha ), and the little amp. I'll find some speakers somewhere. Pretty sure I have an old set of WPC speakers which will make their way in there...

Yea, my total order for everything was $165, but signed up for the amazon credit card and got $50 off my order. Signed up for the 30 day free prime membership and got free shipping.
Playing the game.

2 weeks later
#2318 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s in the video description. Buttons and joysticks, encoders, etc - that is $40, but you also need to buy the HDMI interface and (assuming you want sound) amplifier. It’s about $100 all in.

Thats the kit I bought, joystick kinda suck. Sometime when going through the list of games they seem to get stuck and jump all over the place. Have not looked to see if I need to adjust them somehow.

#2322 5 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I think this is a bug. Do you find it going down the list all by itself? It'll do that with all the different controllers I use. 8Bitdo, Xbox360, Arcade1Up joystick

Yes, excalty. But I only have the arcade1up. I bet it is a bug. Always some sort of game.

1 week later
#2354 5 years ago

This guy does a pretty good job showing some good games I would have never played.
Watch "A few of John's Favorite and Best MAME arcade games" on YouTube

2 weeks later
#2387 5 years ago

Arcade punks for rom sets.

1 month later
#2561 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I have the 12-in-1 deluxe Centipede with the riser, barely played, just like I feared. 2 months old.
Make offer.

lol

8 months later
#2909 4 years ago

Did my SF for $300. $150 for the 1up and $150 for the parts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider motorcitymatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=motorcitymatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.