• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1741 5 years ago

Are the 12 in 1's available online or just exclusive to select stores?

1 week later
#2009 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I have checked every Marshalls and TJmaxx in a 50 mile radius and I have not seen any. I guess that I could always get the 12 in 1 online.

Have you seen any 12 in 1 online options that have reduced pricing?

1 month later
#2227 5 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Depends on what you want to play, but the Street Fighter has probably the most accommodating controls for most games outside of games with oddball controls, and good for fighters obviously.

I'd second Street Fighter based on button selection

1 month later
#2404 5 years ago

I was going to pick up a Street Fighter because it seemed to have the best button layout for adding a pi down the road. I assume Mortal Kombat would have the same layout? If so, I'd rather pick that one up.

#2408 5 years ago

I guess I need to continue looking for a SFII

#2415 4 years ago

Was it full price? I'm looking for one around $200.

3 weeks later
#2493 4 years ago

Checked my first walmart on my lunch break, no dice.

#2498 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

got 2 at lunch in cedar knolls .. there is stock within 20 miles of you ..check brickseek

I checked Whitehall and Quakertown so far. No dice (even though brickseek was showing limited stock. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to get up to Cedar Knolls until this weekend.

#2501 4 years ago

I had an idea as I was driving into work. Is there any reason virtual pinball wouldn't work through retropie. I picked up an Asteroids last night and I plan to replace the controller panel with a two-player panel of 6 buttons each. But couldn't you just as easily put some virtual pinball on the sd card and treat it like the upright VP Cabs?

#2504 4 years ago

Couldn't you find a way to put Zen Studios and stuff like that onto a RetroPie? Like I said, this was just an idea on the drive into work. I'll definitely have to do more research. But I feel like it may be possible.

2 weeks later
#2563 4 years ago

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2019/06/10/new-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-and-marvel-super-heroes-home-arcade-machines-announced

Turtles Collection includes: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Turtles In Time. It will have a 4 player set-up and cost $349.

Marvel Collection includes: Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men Children of the Atom, and The Punisher. It will cost $299.

Both will be available later this year.

#2568 4 years ago
Quoted from racer_x:

Four grown humans around a 1UP cab is going to be comical to watch. The guy on the right is at a 90° angle to the screen.

I applaud them for at least trying to be authentic and giving a 4 player option. It definitely will be crowded but it could probably be done. You have to imagine that most owners will be player 1 or 2 player games anyways. They really should have expanded the screen on this model, made it slightly wider, and charged $400 or something.

#2577 4 years ago

Star Wars, Return of the Jedi, and Empire Strikes Back officially announced. Comes out in November. From the live video that I saw, it will retail for "under $500." So I guess $499.99?

6 months later
5 months later
#2969 3 years ago

Supposedly AtGames has a virtual pinball coming out in Q4 as well and the leaked specs look promising. 32" playfield screen (larger than A1U's) and it's a little bit taller than A1U's. Most importantly it'll have the functionality to bring your own games (BYOG) and it'll have wifi capabilities. So if you buy Pinball Arcade and Zen games through Steam, you should be able to load them onto your game. This is exactly what I want. I don't want multiple virtual pinball machines in my house. Give me one and let me load it up! So I'm holding out hope that AtGames delivers a great product this fall/winter.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=mkecasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.