• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattosborn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#312 5 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

I love Tempest but would never want to deal with a 300 lb. vector unit.

A real Tempest is 240 lbs. You guys do realize that's less than most pinball machines weigh?

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Good luck getting a reputable shop to print a marquee for you.

You guys have clearly never tried.... One of the best reproduction artwork producers out there has no issue printing a custom one-off marquee for someone. I had one created for a cabaret cabinet. It was not that expensive either. They are very busy though, so you may have to wait a while. Mine came quick (within a week), but I've heard that's not typical nowadays.

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

A real Tempest is 240 lbs. You guys do realize that's less than most pinball machines weigh?

Quoted from MasterBlaster:

It’s cute that you think a Tempest is heavy. Try moving a Spy Hunter around someday. Every time I move mine, I have to check and make sure my spleen is still intact.
You are right though...those vector games are beasts, but totally worth the pain!

I'm guessing you meant to quote the guy I was responding to. I'm saying that Tempest is NOT heavy... less than a pinball machine. I've been a collector since the 90's, and have moved hundreds of games. And yes, Spy Hunter feels like it's made of brick.

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

10 years ago Hallmark came out with PacMan and Galaga Christmas Ornaments. They were like $25, and had a push button that lit up the display and played a 20 second sound clip. I wanted to collect them all, and was disappointed that they never made more.

Oh... I've got a surprise for you! Head on over to your Hallmark store... they came out with a Donkey Kong this year!

4 weeks later
#531 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Interesting idea that all the games are already flashed into memory, and solder blobs are deciding what it boots up into

Highly unlikely.

2 months later
#918 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Can't play it, can't break it, and cp artwork should stay nice and new

That is so ridiculous.... Can't believe they have the balls to put "TRY ME" on there.

#922 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Some Walmarts are discounting down to $75 and $150 already!!!

And they’ll be even cheaper after Christmas when some returns roll in. Still not interested.

#925 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I just don't get it. You've made about half a dozen post in this thread that I can recall, without any of them being remotely positive towards this product, so why are you still here?
That makes as much sense to me as someone whom doesn't like Mexican food stopping off at the Mexican food restaurant every day just to tell everyone what they think about Mexican food. Are we really at that point in our society to where it's more important for people to engage in things they don't like then to just move along and find something they do enjoy or like?

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion thread.... I had no idea it was a fan-only thread for pumping up this product. I will promptly leave and let you all carry on with your Arcade1Up praise.

And, for the record, I love Mexican food, even if it gives me the shits.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattosborn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=mattosborn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.