• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1134 5 years ago

hmm, may have to pick on up at this price

is it a must to upgrade the sticks/buttons on the sfii one? hate poor sticks in fighting games

#1144 5 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

As far as the marquee lighting....here's my new idea. Correct me if I'm wrong. There are 4 solder pads on the board for a usb hook up correct?
2 of these pads should supply 5v. Could I power 2 of the comet 6.3v led strips from this 5v source? Shouldn't be terribly bright.

are the marquees see thru are are they just stickers on wood?

#1148 5 years ago

Damn, my Walmarts don't have the sfii in stock and the online shows it sold out for online order. Oh well

#1159 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I was just at Walmart and looked at one of these 1Up Arcades. What a cheap POS. I noticed wear all around the buttons, so I went up to check it out. I digged my finger nail into top panel and it literally scrapped away paint. Is it even worth $200? I don't think so, don't be a cheap ass-just save up and buy a real arcade like CGC Ultimate Arcade-imo

they are definitely a toy, not meant for pin collectors as a staple of the home arcade. I have a capcom big blue for all my fighting game needs. i wanted one to mod for my 6 and 4 year old nephews, but the street fighter ii is the only one with a good control panel for a multigame and appears sold out everywhere.

the control panel overlays are trashed on the displays but they are sending out a plastic overlay to protect em for free for anyone who requests one via their website.

#1161 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hindsight- I wonder how many returns, etc. they could have prevented by simply adding a plastic overlay protector. People's perception when they see the paint coming right off after a few plays-This game is a POS-Im taking it back! I thought about one for my kids room but said na I will stick with console games for his room for now. By the way I still need to come up and see you for helping mod my consoles.

yeah, agree that it is a pretty bad indication of quality.

im guessing people who buy them and dont know how to upgrade the stock joystick and buttons are gonna be pretty bummed when they crap out half way thru January and their return date is probably expired.

if you are ever up north let me know and we can play some pin!

#1163 5 years ago

well aint that some shit. the 199 sale is over, now they are 249 and sfii is in stock online again.

hmmm. not fishy at all. guess they had x amount to sell at 199 and once they met that number they marked them sold out...

1 week later
#1326 5 years ago

Pac man and galaga went $200 at my store but sfii is still $300. The waiting game continues

1 week later
#1437 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

MK3 instead of UMK3? odd choice.

that would be a big miss in my book

#1527 5 years ago

digging those sfii stools, msrp on those?

#1542 5 years ago

Any info on those stools ? Not listed on their site but those sfii stools are dope

#1555 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Make a Bubble Bobble cab and I'm buying for my wife.

one of the few arcade cabs i regret selling

1 week later
#1670 5 years ago

those are pretty cool but for how much he probably spent in time and money to do that he shoulda just got a real big blue

#1801 5 years ago
Quoted from brad808:

No need to be sorry, I'm not arguing for or against the mini 1up arcades. They aren't for nerd like me and I'm ok with that. Again just correcting something said that was wrong. I made my decisions to not compromise a long time ago so I have all types of cab LCD CRT horz vert don't matter I play on device which will best suit each game. I'll give you clue which one I like more . [quoted image]

ahhhh i want those candy cabs

#1806 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

My garage last night: [quoted image]
I love candies, but mostly I like games that get played. Cabs that sit there unused are sad. MAME, LCD, CRT, whatever, if people enjoy them I’m all for it. Snobbery is pointless.

wish i lived on the coast! they never come up for sale in the middle of the country. just not worth shipping them at this point, maybe someday.

1 year later
#2947 4 years ago

got the final fight for $50, one day ill build it and mod it lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.