• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 5 years ago

All you need is a phillips screw driver

4 months later
#946 5 years ago

Well I guess im in the club, wife was waiting for the ups man the other day, I came home today and this was sitting by the garage, my 14 yr old said he would like to put it together.

20181130_165801 (resized).jpg20181130_165801 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1094 5 years ago

This guy on youtube is working on a better inexpensive spinner for the 12 in 1, supposed to be like an arcade spinner but he designed it to replace the crappy one in the arcade 1 up. I put mine together, not bad but cant stand the spinner it feels like a rheostat that clicks when you turn it. The ball isnt horrible could use a little oil and maybe it will spin a bit better.

#1171 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Here’s hoping the modding community has a better plug and play spinner down the road.

a guy on youtube is building a better inexpensive spinner specifically for the arcade 1 up, he said he should have a test spinner in a week or two.

#1200 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:Worthy of What???? These machines are not worthy of being in Pinsiders homes. Pinsiders are special privileged people who have access to a vast data base of video game knowledge(ie. Pinside)

Man I wish I would have consulted you before I got mine, you could have saved me some money. We all get it now there shit dont buy one.

#1271 5 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Ordered the Turbo Twist 2. I figure I have done the USB mod there should be no reason I can't just plug in a USB spinner and set it up in the settings. I will let you all know how it works out when done.

A guy on youtube tried it and it works but said you have to re seat the plug every time to get the computer to recognize what ever is plugged into the usb.

#1274 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

That can be fixed easily with a switch

No way!

#1280 5 years ago

Q-bert would be cool

#1318 5 years ago

Was looking around my area for a deal on a Street fighter2 but no luck, i would of snatched 1 for $100, I want to set one up with a Pandoras box.

1 week later
#1396 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Stern is almost set up

wrong thred Vid

#1398 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Stern and A1U are both at CES right now

I know but you should post that in the Munsters thred so they have something to talk about (maybe there is a crack in the cabinet or something) LOL.

#1463 5 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Any more info on those marquees hanging on the wall? Hoping for an aftermarket backlit option.

I could be wrong but Pretty sure they are just tin signs like the ones I saw for sale at Wallmart by the games.

#1467 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I have scoured the local Marshalls and TJ Max stores for the 12 in 1, but no luck. I am hoping the price comes down on the ones at Khols. They have been sitting on 5 of them since before Christmas. $350 still seems kind of high right now, especially since prices have been going down on the other games.

The wife paid full price at Khols but got a bunch of Khols cash so it brought the price down quite a bit + we shop there frequently.

#1522 5 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

But most interesting is that his favorite game is Lunar Lander! About as far from Fortnite as you can get! It seems to be a Zen activity for him.

Who knew?!

Man is that game slow, they need a fast version like ms pacman, because I keep turning the ship face down and full boost right into the crater

1 week later
#1675 5 years ago

This reminds me of the Street Fighter.

s-l225 (resized).jpgs-l225 (resized).jpg
#1853 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I'm heading back to KLOV...

giphy (2).gifgiphy (2).gif
#1929 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Space Duel was probably my fave of the Atari vector games.
This guy plays like a boss:

That guy was probably the coolest kid in the arcade.

1 week later
#2036 5 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I bet the same guys bitching that these suck for $300, are the same ones who GOTTA HAVE Stern toppers for the same price.
For $300 I know which one I and my family would enjoy more. And contains more actual value in terms of parts and potential.

Does this look like its worth $399.00 lol yea I would rather have a arcade 1up.

Deadpool.topper_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpgDeadpool.topper_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
#2037 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

"At $150, you are not that far away from buying an old Pac-Man for $800!" = my penis no longer works

Also I bought my wife a ms pacman cause she wanted one and was her favorite game as a kid, carried that heavy thing out of some guys basement that smelled like cat piss (none was in the cabinet) but still smelled like piss for 6 months. She played it twice and now it just sits there. I didnt want to hack it up so thought of selling it and getting a street fighter and doing a rasberry pi for something to do and get my one kid interested in building something, he said he enjoyed assembling the 12 in 1 centipede.

#2064 5 years ago

Is that the original marquee or aftermarket? Looks really good.

2 weeks later
#2149 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Target has Streetfighter2 at most locations for either $174 or $104 depending on your neighborhood
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-17-0042
Looks like most of the $104 stores have less than 15 in stock, so if your Target store is 24-hour, you better not wait until morning......

Looks like there all out of stock by me, Detroit area

#2155 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

35401 Warren Rd
Westland, MI 48185-6590
10025 E Highland Rd
Howell, MI 48843-1879

Thanks i would pick one up in a minute if it wasnt so far, the highland store is a little over an hour away. If they still have one on saturday i will make the drive.

1 year later
#3024 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I just wonder if it will be fun playing BBH on such a small screen on the arcade1up

You probably need to be a sharpshooter!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=crlush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.