• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1246 5 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

I am one of those "you get what you pay for" guys. So, I have seen many on here say "cheaply made" Okay... we all know these are the Ikea, Sauder, etc meaning you assemble type furniture/cabinet. With that said I have 3 of these and outside of the control panel issue it's not that bad for the price. Maybe the Wal-Mart's in major markets are not dropping the price because they are selling? Some that have posted low prices are not in major markets, Just my opinion from what I have seen I could be very wrong on this.

Yeah looks like
Serious junk I’d have no interest.

But damn this thread has legs!! People love cheap garbage.

5 months later
#2600 4 years ago

My Plasma rules.

Can't help but wonder how much longer it'll last. Gotta be almost 10 years old at this point.

4 years later
#3086 5 months ago

Vid do you work for a landfill management company or something? Why else would you be encouraging us to buy this crap!?

#3100 5 months ago

Reminds me of people who buy a Chinese Les Paul and change all the hardware and electronics….and still have a shitty Chinese les Paul counterfeit!

Also; CRTs = big dick, baby!!

1 month later
#3118 4 months ago

That 1up is seriously the king of the 1up garbage heap. I mean...even if it were GOOD it would still be VP pinball.

Anybody tried the Star Wars aracade 1 up? How's the controls ?

#3120 4 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I've played the Star Wars (arcade... not pinball) and the controls feel right to me, but I didn't experience the original 40 years ago.
Just check facebook marketplace once a week or so in your local area. These are easier to buy/sell/trade than pins. Star Wars was kind of "rare" for a while and was going for $700 second hand, but $300 seems to be the sweet spot on those now.

I'd still have to rent a car /gas /tolls for $200 to pick one up, so mailed to my door for $600 (wayfair has them at $550 plus shipping) probably the way to go.

#3123 4 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'm not a purist, but I like them.
Note that if this is your first one up it is a 2 hour job to put together and its like assembling Ikea furniture. Great for mixing up the arcade.

Yeah assembly doesn't look like fun but I could probably handle it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.