• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cocomonkeh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#161 5 years ago

Very interested in the hardware. Ordered the sf2 to tinker with.
400 is tough but 300 is great. And if that rumored Konami cab comes out that’s a day one.

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Is the rampage cabinet any wider than the other cabinets since it is 3 player?
Is Gauntlet playable by 3 players at once as well? I know the original arcade was 4.
Thinking about getting one so me and my 2 girls can all play together at once.

Rampage is all three gauntlet is 2 but pick a class

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

No way that pic is real. I would be AMAZED if they somehow get the rights to Donkey Kong.

Yea Nintendo itself finally released the real arcade version on switch.

4 weeks later
#489 5 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

They should make Hatchamal arcade cabs. You don't know which title you will get until you open the egg.

Don't give them ideas

2 weeks later
#612 5 years ago

Got my SF2 today. Really like it so far.
Sticks are nice. The buttons are responsive (but I don't like concave buttons on fighters). 360s are easy enough to pull off.

2 weeks later
#670 5 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Picked up a rampage and Centipede. Spent about 45 mins each putting them together and the game play is spot on. I really like these.

I wasn’t too interested in the rampage machine (really no games I like on it) but I’m wishing I got the centipede now. I forgot it has crysta castles!

#682 5 years ago

Sf2 arcades didn’t have octo gates. They had American style sticks with a square actuator.
The 1up cab has a Japanese style stick which is what all modern console sticks come with.

1 week later
#714 5 years ago

I think there’s some supply chain issue with Galaga and no one is getting them.

1 month later
#1017 5 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

FYI, a guy has figured out how to interface with the original boards in these and is making progress on figuring out the software and setup. So far he's found the USB interface so you can add a USB port and hook up a keyboard and adjust settings on the 12 in 1. There's also a 13th game on the 12 in 1 (Super Breakout) but he hasn't been able to add it to the menu. The 12 in 1 runs on MAME, the SFII appears to use a custom emulator.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Arcade1Up/comments/a02870/hack_original_board_not_just_replace_w_pietc/
It will be cool if we can modify or make adjustments to the stock board. I'm looking forward to being able to adjust the trackball and spinner sensitivity on my 12 in 1.

Oh please give me dipswitches on SF2

#1080 5 years ago

Mk4? That seems odd.

1 week later
#1236 5 years ago

The double screen cocktail fighter is a bit weird.

#1321 5 years ago

No luck at Marshall’s. Rats.

1 week later
#1501 5 years ago

Third strike is probably my favorite sf so fingers crossed.

#1504 5 years ago

Alpha 2 is probably my favorite of that series (though there some good home versions of 3 with extras). The non third strike sf3s are not good though.

#1520 5 years ago

I always liked playing on those JPN style fighter cabinets where each player had their own screen. I’m not sold on the cocktail idea for head to head fighters but something smaller than the big boys would be cool. Think how the board game Battleship is set up.

2 months later
#2329 5 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Are there settings to make it easier/harder?

There are no menus. This is my only rea complaint with my 1up so far.

6 months later
#2717 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

So there is probably nothing to this, but has anyone else heard the rumor that there is a Neo*Geo unit in the works?

they had a mock up that wasn’t supposed to be shown yet

1 month later
#2781 4 years ago

Buttons are going to be super easy to swap.

3 weeks later
#2834 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

For reference, the "Universal" expansion pack for FX/2 (PS4) was Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon

PBFX had a pack with Jaws, BTTF and ET (original games). They also have some original Jurassic Park games. This is my bet.

3 weeks later
#2863 4 years ago

I got mine at dunhams but I think the sale
Is over

1 week later
#2900 4 years ago

Dragons lair comes out on every new platform. The last one I saw just a regular blu ray.

#2902 4 years ago

If it was cel animation they probably did a high def transfer at some point.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cocomonkeh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=cocomonkeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.