• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2406 5 years ago

So how are these things? Do they hold up well?

7 months later
#2767 4 years ago

Anyone have or played the TMNT one? I’m thinking of getting it for my kids for Christmas. Hoping to find one on sale.

#2769 4 years ago

Yeah it would be more for the kids and their friends. I’m assuming the sticks and buttons can be upgraded with actual arcade parts? Also anyone done the retro pie avenue? If it gets enough use I could see wanting to throw a few more 4 player games in the mix.

#2771 4 years ago

Good to know. A local Walmart has some for 250 so I figure I might get it for my kids.

I also have some spare buttons at least and maybe some sticks from older cabs and fight sticks.

#2774 4 years ago

Well I grabbed one for 250 (TMNT). Hopefully the kids enjoy it. I don't mind replacing the buttons and joysticks if needed. I don't think I'll go crazy and mod it outside of putting commercial grade buttons and sticks on it. If not super expensive I could see adding a pi or something to add more 4 player konami games to it. Sunset Riders, Simpsons, X-Men, etc. Definitely don't want to fill a room with these. Already have a couple of candy cabs for fighters and Neo-Geo and own a MK2 and MK3 cab, so I think this will probably be my only 1up purchase.

#2777 4 years ago

Has anyone added happ sticks and buttons? I read that Sanwa joysticks would work.

#2780 4 years ago

K anyone swap out the buttons. Ideally I would like to take the path of least resistance but want to make sure I order the correct parts.

8 months later
#2993 3 years ago

Man I kind of want the NBA Jam one. I already have a couple, TMNT and Final Fight. I’ve always wanted a full size nba jam cab but doubt I would play it much. For 400 I might do it. How is the online Match making?

4 months later
#3055 3 years ago

I'm interested in the SF2 Legacy cab. I have the Final Fight cab so this would be a good replacement with more games. Maybe I can gift the Final Fight cab to my brother in law. The X-Men cab is cool but I already have the TMNT cab that doesn't get much play. Not sure I need more beat 'em up cabs. I still want an NBA Jam though. Anyone here that has one, is the online still active?

2 weeks later
#3061 3 years ago

I know these things aren’t the real deal but I modified my final fight cab today with Sanwa joysticks and iL buttons using cherry switches. Makes a world of difference. Plan to do my TMNT next. Waiting on some longer jumper cables for the 1st and 4th players.

#3063 3 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

I have 4 cabs, Star Wars is the only one that still has the stock controller and buttons. Makes them play so much better when you put quality joysticks and buttons on them.

Agreed looking forward to upgrading tmnt. I might have to snag NBA Jam while I still can. Hopefully the Capcom legacy cab will still be sold once they release it. Guess the initial pre-order sold out at GameStop.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=YZRider926 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.