• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#651 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I got a street fighter 2 at Walmart today. They had all of them in stock. It's pretty fun! My 5 year old daughter loves it. We will see how it holds up but it looks to be well made. I am not an arcade aficionado so I can't speak to any lag problems or if the joysticks are sub par. It's fun, cheap and you can buy it in a store or online without having to hunt a real one down in for sale ads and then drive across the state to inspect it before picking it up. I would say it's great for the casual gamer or like me someone who is mainly into pinball but likes to have some other games around for variety.
[quoted image]

I like that Street Fighter version....it’d be perfect for my almost 6 year old. How’s that roll n score holding up for you?

2 weeks later
#724 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Here is my street fighter 2 with a riser that I made out of scrap wood in about 20 minutes. Makes for a comfortable playing height and hides and protects my ugly water meter that is underneath.
[quoted image]

This is the 2nd pic of a machine with one of those Walmart skeeballs next to them...guess they are popular.
Nice riser for a 20 min scrap wood project...wouldn’t of even noticed the difference if you didn’t point it out.

3 weeks later
#853 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Threw a Pandora’s box 6 in my 1up SF2. I’m happy with it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s so cool! I’m getting my son the SF2 cade for xmas...is there a walk through set up for this somewhere?

#854 5 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Pac-Man in the house

Pics and a review please!!

1 week later
#937 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That first pic looks photoshopped.... the price and name, pacman arcade ? yet it is all galaga's

Ya fake news.

1 week later
#1057 5 years ago

I received my SF2 overlay plus extra art overlay today...not even 10 days after I sent them an email! I haven’t even opened up this box as it’s a Christmas gift for my 6 year old....sent them an email with just my mailing address. Pretty trusting!

#1064 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I wonder if they’d send out a sticker for the marquee if you complain that it’s damaged. Stick it onto some plastic, put some leds behind it and boom, you’ve got a light up marquee.

There ya go! Send them an email and do one yourself even

1 week later
#1219 5 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

So far, "leaked" as we all know leaked on purpose.... Arcade1up Cocktails will be at CES as well as new cabs with 27 new titles licensed for 2019
Not sure on how many cabs that will be at CES and if all new titles will be presented. We will see if this is just a rumor mill to get hyped up for Arcade1Up at CES. CES is Jan 9th so not that far out.
[quoted image]

How do you play a VS fighting game on a cocktail cab

#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The screen is split so you both have a view of the action. [quoted image]

Oh never seen that before. Odd looking but it works it seems.

2 weeks later
#1376 5 years ago

Digging the Capcom collection.....spent a lot of time on 1943/1944.
I have the SF2 cab all set up for my son but seriously considering pumping it up with Pandora’s box....he needs way more games to filter through.

2 months later
#2276 5 years ago

Thanks for posting that link! The creativity with owners is definitely a plus for the community.

3 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=Pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.