• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1053 5 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

These mini games look awesome and I want one (all of them). However, at these prices I think they are affordable to the masses and as such, will flood the 2nd hand market and be worthless within 4 years. I say the secondary market has these under $100 in 2 years and at that point in time I'll grab one (a couple). These are just too bulky for your average homeowner to keep around indefinitely. They do look awesome though and I'd get them NIB if they were a little cheaper. I'm going to have a mini-arcade for the kids at the rate I'm going.

I agree. You can still get a (dirty) REAL arcade machine on craigslist for $200. Shit, I paid $350 for my SF2 CE in great condition. Granted, that was over 5 years ago. Id grab one of these for $100 all day.

3 weeks later
#1332 5 years ago

cheat codes?

3 weeks later
#1916 5 years ago

I have an atari throwback console. I think its the "gold" edition. If any one wants it and has something to trade, PM me.

1 month later
#2265 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I wish there was a brickseek for Menards.
They always sell out of the full slabs of ribs for $7.99 (and will just have the ones bathed in sauce left - yuck )

WHO THE FUQ IS BUYING RIBS AT A HARDWARE STORE??

#2268 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

They have 2 tiny rows of food all the way in the back.
Crazy cheap prices on hormone free ribs, Digorno's pizzas, 5 lb all beef hotdogs - it's a trick to get you to walk all the way to the back of the store.
(and yes, you get 11% rebate on the ribs, lol)

Interesting...

4 months later
#2660 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I hate these things; can't wait to see vids of people yanking the yokes off of Star Wars.

I thought I did too, but now I am questioning why I want the SW and Marvel ones so badly. They look really cool.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chitownpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-?tu=Chitownpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.