This thread seems to have the right audience for this jukebox/gaming system I built and going to list for sale or trade.
- Jukebox software has over 20,000 songs and several thousand music videos.
- Hyperspin configured with thousands of games. All the games for the following system are installed. Play the games from any emulator using a USB SNES gamepad I have configured. Play all the MAME trackball games using the trackball on the kiosk. Actually be able to play all trackball, spinner and driving games using the trackball.
Sega Master System
Daphne (laserdisc games)
- Android game system with Play Store access. Hundreds of Android touchscreen games are already installed and you can use the Google Play Store to download any game you'd like to play.
- Connect the kiosk to your home wifi and stream Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, TV shows, Spotify, Pandora, Sirius, etc. It's a full 23" touchscreen PC installed in the kiosk, so you can do whatever you'd like - you're not limited to the installed games and jukebox. I use the kiosk as an extra TV in the gameroom. I'll play pinball while watching football or whatever.
- HDMI input in the kiosk so you can connect any home game systems like Xbox, Playstation and use the kiosk as a dedicated TV for your games. Connect a cable box to the HDMI and you have a full 23" TV with remote.
- USB ports installed on the front of the kiosk to easily connect the gamepad, other controllers, USB sticks, etc. Additional USB ports available inside the kiosk as well.
-Audio output is a 1/8" audio cable that you can plug into your own speakers, receiver, sound system, etc.