• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg
There are 3,130 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 63.
#2801 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I converted one of my A1U‘s into a Williams Multigame 19-1. It has Robotron, Defender, Stargate, etc.[quoted image]

I’m working on converting my crappy cab to something like that myself. Was going to use a 1up cab but couldn’t find one for less then $199. I have the knockoff 19 in 1 board.

A9AAB9FD-4165-4A1E-997A-C0E5DD8D3E6F (resized).jpegA9AAB9FD-4165-4A1E-997A-C0E5DD8D3E6F (resized).jpeg
#2802 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

In all honesty, Robo/Smash would be a pretty sick mame setup. If there was only 2 sticks, make it a Robotron style cab. If there are 4 sticks (2 sticks/player) then Smash TV design it is.
I used to own a Smash cab (19" dedicated) and it was a lot of fun with friends. I think I took about a dozen acquaintances to the final boss in that game. After that, no one wanted to play it. It sold quickly to a good home after I was done. Great game, but nothing beats my time spent in the 90s on that machine w/college buddies.

Smash TV was the one arcade I seriously thought about getting before I got into pins. Played it a bunch back in the day with my buddies. One arcade that was about to close had it on dimes. We wore that thing out. Total Carnage seemed to be a much more rare game. Only saw one example at college. Maybe it had something to do with the anti-pc content. Might be tough to roll that one back out in this day lol.

#2803 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Do we know which ones yet??

They are releasing small virtual pinball featuring zen pinball, Star Wars

#2804 4 years ago

I’ll swing by tomorrow and see what’s new

#2805 4 years ago

Trying to remember

Wood grain Pac-Man
Burger time cab
NBA jam, nba jam tourney edition and hang time
Golden axe, alterbeast, shinobi and wrestle war?
Silver strike bowling
Time pilot, time pilot 84 and some other game
Should be more they just weren’t setup

#2806 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Trying to remember
Wood grain Pac-Man
Burger time cab
NBA jam, nba jam tourney edition and hang time
Golden axe, alterbeast, shinobi and wrestle war?
Silver strike bowling
Time pilot, time pilot 84 and some other game
Should be more they just weren’t setup

Thanks for the info! This is the only news from CES I am interested in right now...

More anecdotal tidbits from my arcade setup: I have mame, Arcade1UP, 60in1, Blue Elf Vertical and a Blue Elf Horizontal in my basement. When the kids are over having arcade time, here are the top games by far:

Mame: Rampage World Tour
Arcade1UP (Atari 12-1): Centipede
60in1: Donkey Kong
Blue Elf Vertical: Galaga
Blue Elf Horizontal: Golden Axe

Man, that Rampage World Tour is SO good

#2807 4 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Smash TV was the one arcade I seriously thought about getting before I got into pins. Played it a bunch back in the day with my buddies. One arcade that was about to close had it on dimes. We wore that thing out. Total Carnage seemed to be a much more rare game. Only saw one example at college. Maybe it had something to do with the anti-pc content. Might be tough to roll that one back out in this day lol.

I have mixed feeling about the gameplay of Total Carnage. I love the claustrophobic feeling of Robotron and Smash TV. Having the side scrolling exploration was a bit of a letdown. Moreover, I feel there were a lot less boss battles. I feel the boss battles are some of the most interesting parts of Smash TV. After playing Total Carnage to completion at Pinball Pete's in Lansing, I was underwhelmed.

In my college days, I was dreaming of a "Smash TV Construction Set" for my Amiga computer. I had silly dreams.

#2808 4 years ago

I swear there was another four player but I can’t remember. I’ll swing by this am

#2809 4 years ago

Looks like Burger Time is now official on the Arcade1Up website...

https://arcade1up.com/collections/cabinets-for-sale/products/burger-time-arcade-machine

#2811 4 years ago

The sit down Star Wars cabinet looks like the normal 3/4 version without the riser and a seat attached... I’m wondering if it’s an all-new unit or A1Up will offer a kit.

Golden Axe, Shinobi and Altered Beast are some of my favorites. Those are my go-to games on my MAME cabinet. Glad they’re getting their own dedicated cab.

#2812 4 years ago

Burger Time cab:
Burger Time, Karate Champ, Bad Dudes, Caveman Ninja

NBA Jam cab:
NBA Jam, NBA Jam Tournament Edition, NBA Hang Time
Features: local and online multiplayer with up to four players on four different machines

Frogger cab:
Frogger, Time Pilot

Golden Axe cab:
Golden Axe, Shinobi, Altered Beast, Wrestle Wars, Golden Axe II: Death Adder

Source:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-burger-time-arcade-cabinet-nba-jam-with-online/1100-6472495/

#2813 4 years ago

One pilot cab too. I’ll be by there tonight

#2814 4 years ago

Oh No no no no no no no NO!...
DB89F75C-19C3-4C30-B4B2-6E6A727F62DF (resized).pngDB89F75C-19C3-4C30-B4B2-6E6A727F62DF (resized).png

.... that lockdown bar is gonna kill somebody

#2815 4 years ago

Here

25099B08-8955-4465-8347-B562D46F6D24 (resized).jpeg25099B08-8955-4465-8347-B562D46F6D24 (resized).jpeg4E76F1FE-E49C-4AA6-9D52-F625C4104741 (resized).jpeg4E76F1FE-E49C-4AA6-9D52-F625C4104741 (resized).jpegAC51571D-5470-4282-B0A2-DCD0F6199DC0 (resized).jpegAC51571D-5470-4282-B0A2-DCD0F6199DC0 (resized).jpegBAB16F00-E46E-41E6-8A13-3561CEB09178 (resized).jpegBAB16F00-E46E-41E6-8A13-3561CEB09178 (resized).jpegECA47122-9764-4015-8AFE-CEB8A0751564 (resized).jpegECA47122-9764-4015-8AFE-CEB8A0751564 (resized).jpeg
#2816 4 years ago

Hahaha they have a giant nba jam here too

017528FB-A279-424F-9FF7-9590418083DD (resized).jpeg017528FB-A279-424F-9FF7-9590418083DD (resized).jpeg
#2817 4 years ago

Time Pilot and Frogger seem an odd match. Frogger is a 4 way and wasn’t Time Pilot like a 16 direction or at least 8?

#2818 4 years ago

Holy smokes!! These guys are trying to invade the arcade community... I feel they are targeting games that are popular with the benefit of smaller form factor of the cabinet size... the TMNT and NBA real life cabinet is So big!! I like this concept for online multiplayer.. curious to read more about it

#2819 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Time Pilot and Frogger seem an odd match. Frogger is a 4 way and wasn’t Time Pilot like a 16 direction or at least 8?

*8 way. Most Konami games of that era were 4 / 8 way joysticks. A couple had 2 way sticks. Never heard of any game with a 16 way joystick.

#2820 4 years ago

AFM! Wow - now THAT'S a title. The FX/2 emulation is very good. I prefer FX/2 over Pinball Arcade as far as emulation.

Here's hoping the games on the "Universal" one is good. Moreover, here's hoping that the refresh rate on the screen is fast enough to simulate a ball speeding around the playfield.

#2821 4 years ago

For reference, the "Universal" expansion pack for FX/2 (PS4) was Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon

#2822 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

*8 way. Most Konami games of that era were 4 / 8 way joysticks. A couple had 2 way sticks. Never heard of any game with a 16 way joystick.

Yeah it’s been a while since I played an actual time pilot. I thought it might have been like Sinistar.

#2823 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I can't imagine trying to play Frogger with a Monroe stick from a Time Pilot or vice versa...

#2824 4 years ago
Quoted from racer_x:

I can't imagine trying to play Frogger with a Monroe stick from a Time Pilot or vice versa...

So Timepilot did have a specialized stick, I remember it had unique control. It did not seem like a standard 8 way. It may not have been analog but it swiveled like one.

#2825 4 years ago

Folks, look at the lockdown bar... I had built a virtual cab about 6 years ago and put a custom lockdown bar on it that had polished corners on it, then quickly realized I needed to have round corners that real pinball machines have, that 1up machine will annoy everyone that plays it after about 2 minutes.

#2826 4 years ago

Looks like the sit down Star Wars will be available around Father’s Day, with the stand alone bench ready around summer.

I’d be interested in the bench depending on the price.

#2827 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Folks, look at the lockdown bar... I had built a virtual cab about 6 years ago and put a custom lockdown bar on it that had polished corners on it, then quickly realized I needed to have round corners that real pinball machines have, that 1up machine will annoy everyone that plays it after about 2 minutes.

That and the giant plastic what ever it is under the screen. Maybe it doubles as a cutting board??
I complained about the corners on the Toyshock and A1Up does the same thing. Why put an accelerometer in it and have sharp angles where your palms are going to rest. Couple good pushes with the hands and your done playing, at least I know I would be.
I can't get over the cutting board lockdown bar either. It will be interesting to see what mods are done to it.

#2828 4 years ago

AFM! Now depending on gameplay and if you can load other tables I might just be interested if the price is right to keep me entertained till I find one to restore.

#2829 4 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

I can't get over the cutting board lockdown bar either. It will be interesting to see what mods are done to it.

Put another DMD in the cutting board. Problem solved. And it's actually a better place to have one. Never have to look up while playing again.

#2830 4 years ago

This is a CES demo model, if you think it's the Production version you don't know what CES is. I wouldn't worry about these minor things...

#2831 4 years ago

The pinball effort sounds pretty cool . Supposedly has tilt sensing and clacking mechs to simulate for coil firing. Described on the CNET video.

10 games per machine.

Adjustable legs etc.

#2832 4 years ago

So nba jam allows online play....... this will be awesome

#2833 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

The pinball effort sounds pretty cool . Supposedly has tilt sensing and clacking mechs to simulate for coil firing. Described on the CNET video.
10 games per machine.
Adjustable legs etc.

The clacking mechs sounds super cheap. Almost sounds like two light pieces of plastic lightly clicking against each other. I saw someone playing it at the show. That said, apparently the unit is still in development, so here's hoping they can address it. Other than that, I found the unit to be pretty impressive. I wouldn't mind adding one to the game room.

#2834 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

For reference, the "Universal" expansion pack for FX/2 (PS4) was Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon

PBFX had a pack with Jaws, BTTF and ET (original games). They also have some original Jurassic Park games. This is my bet.

#2835 4 years ago

Vid please comment!

#2836 4 years ago

Oops I posted in the pinball one

I played altered beast and the lag or poor button response was sooooo freaking bad :/ I played a ton on genesis and I swear it was more Responsive than what I played

1 week later
#2837 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Oops I posted in the pinball one
I played altered beast and the lag or poor button response was sooooo freaking bad :/ I played a ton on genesis and I swear it was more Responsive than what I played

If it lags during altered beast, then its really going to be laggy for death adder.

My pi plays the mame altered beast and first golden axe at the proper frame rates.
But, death adder has slow down that is near constant and at like 3/4 speed so the game is unplayable.
If that is true. I won't be buying the sega one. But, I really would like that one...

One thing I will say. For the big reveal. A whole lot of incomplete games and not actually a proper new wave.
Really bad reveal or showing if you ask me.

The pinball cabs. Could be cool. But, need to be able to load other games onto them. And no one can see the real gameplay. Also, the dmd resolution was wrong.

Frogger. Not original music. So WHY BOTHER with that one. Pick a game you can emulate correct. For clarity. I was not bothered with TMNT sound swap. As that is not played during the game. But, frogger's music is so important to that game. To change that, is a big deal.

NBA jam. Won't be the full teams or all the original rosters. Sure it'll have online play... But, what happens 4-10 years from now, when a1up goes belly up and doesn't want to host the servers.

Sega cab... I don't know if it is laggy. But, it could be. They released Gauntlet laggy and broken. So who knows.

Burger time. We knew this was coming last year. And now its here, but only in limited quantities. So if anything. Its a bit of a step back from what they promised last year.
And that was it. Not a whole lot of cool surprises. No light gun games. No new atari games really. No Simpsons, no X-men.
Really, really big build up. For a whole lot of nothing.
I was hoping for more.

#2838 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

If it lags during altered beast, then its really going to be laggy for death adder.
My pi plays the mame altered beast and first golden axe at the proper frame rates.
But, death adder has slow down that is near constant and at like 3/4 speed so the game is unplayable.
If that is true. I won't be buying the sega one. But, I really would like that one...
One thing I will say. For the big reveal. A whole lot of incomplete games and not actually a proper new wave.
Really bad reveal or showing if you ask me.
The pinball cabs. Could be cool. But, need to be able to load other games onto them. And no one can see the real gameplay. Also, the dmd resolution was wrong.
Frogger. Not original music. So WHY BOTHER with that one. Pick a game you can emulate correct. For clarity. I was not bothered with TMNT sound swap. As that is not played during the game. But, frogger's music is so important to that game. To change that, is a big deal.
NBA jam. Won't be the full teams or all the original rosters. Sure it'll have online play... But, what happens 4-10 years from now, when a1up goes belly up and doesn't want to host the servers.
Sega cab... I don't know if it is laggy. But, it could be. They released Gauntlet laggy and broken. So who knows.
Burger time. We knew this was coming last year. And now its here, but only in limited quantities. So if anything. Its a bit of a step back from what they promised last year.
And that was it. Not a whole lot of cool surprises. No light gun games. No new atari games really. No Simpsons, no X-men.
Really, really big build up. For a whole lot of nothing.
I was hoping for more.

To the non arcade enthusiast that was a massive showing by 1up..... and they’ll sell like crazy with out us still...I don’t think the mass majority of buyers even know what the original frogger music should be and probably won’t care that some roster lists changed on nba jam. Specially with online, now everyone and their friends will get it to play. But like you stated how long will it work online?

I hope they fix the lag or it was a fluke but man that made altered beast play horrible.

I had 6, and never played them, so I’ve been selling off the cabs. I’ll keep 1 or 2 and will probably modify so I don’t have only 4 games. I love the size just need the fun games I like. I did see a pic of bbh but I didn’t see it at ces, even before the show. So other it was a photoshop or they did it like last year and it was a prototype for showing behind closed doors

#2839 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

To the non arcade enthusiast that was a massive showing by 1up..... and they’ll sell like crazy with out us still...I don’t think the mass majority of buyers even know what the original frogger music should be and probably won’t care that some roster lists changed on nba jam. Specially with online, now everyone and their friends will get it to play. But like you stated how long will it work online?
I hope they fix the lag or it was a fluke but man that made altered beast play horrible.
I had 6, and never played them, so I’ve been selling off the cabs. I’ll keep 1 or 2 and will probably modify so I don’t have only 4 games. I love the size just need the fun games I like. I did see a pic of bbh but I didn’t see it at ces, even before the show. So other it was a photoshop or they did it like last year and it was a prototype for showing behind closed doors

I have 10 a1up cabs. I like them a lot. But, I also want quality emulation. They have lots of stupid mistakes. From the millipede screen in the 12 in 1 being too stretched. There is a fix... Haven't done it yet.
Once you mod the 12 in 1 with the spinner and trackball its amazing.

Golden tee is awesome.
Star Wars emulation is almost as good as the original. And with the originals being super rare and expensive the a1ups are really the way to go.
Final fight is pretty much flawless.

Turtles, I wish had the scan line option. But, otherwise besides the missing song is awesome. Missing song doesn't bother me. As it doesn't impact game.

Only issue I have with pacman is. Should have more games on it.

I really want a berserk and frenzy cab. Those are two of my favorite games ever. And also a robotron and smash tv cab and X-men.

#2840 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I have 10 a1up cabs. I like them a lot. But, I also want quality emulation. They have lots of stupid mistakes. From the millipede screen in the 12 in 1 being too stretched. There is a fix... Haven't done it yet.
Once you mod the 12 in 1 with the spinner and trackball its amazing.
Golden tee is awesome.
Star Wars emulation is almost as good as the original. And with the originals being super rare and expensive the a1ups are really the way to go.
Final fight is pretty much flawless.
Turtles, I wish had the scan line option. But, otherwise besides the missing song is awesome. Missing song doesn't bother me. As it doesn't impact game.
Only issue I have with pacman is. Should have more games on it.
I really want a berserk and frenzy cab. Those are two of my favorite games ever. And also a robotron and smash tv cab and X-men.

Just curious why you dont have only a handful of diff cabs and then mod those to have similar games with a better SOM than what ships on the 1up

#2841 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just curious why you dont have only a handful of diff cabs and then mod those to have similar games with a better SOM than what ships on the 1up

SOM???
Not sure what that means.
As for not modding these games to feature more games.

I could. I wouldn't put a pi in them. Pi's have a bit of slowdown issues. But, the main reason is I like dedicated cabs.

Look at the issue with defender on rampage cab for a1up. Defender is playable... Sure... But, its a hassle and for a game that fast paced it makes playing it seriously for points impossible.

So. I could modify my cabs with the 6 button layouts be for the 4-6 button games. Put sunset riders on the 4 player turtles... Can't put x-men as you need another button.

Could make even the turtles into the twin stick games...
But, again... I just really like dedicated layouts for my games. So that I don't have to fiddle around and remember which buttons do which, and how many are active in each game.

Plus. I like how they look. I do. But, I will get one major and massive multicade. Because, well... There will always be great games that I'd like to play like Enforce, and cloak and dagger, that won't get released by companies like a1up.

Also, I am lazy.
I work a 9-5 job as a crappy computer tech. And so I don't like to tinker when I go home on such things.
And then when I get home I run my indie comic business. Its not a big business, but I'm proud of it, and while I need my 9-5 to pay for my health insurance and pension. It does take in a good bit of money. So that takes up another 20-60 hours a week. Depending on the week.

#2843 4 years ago

I have a pandora's box ordered for my SF cabinet. I also have octagonal gates for the joysticks. I like the pandora box over a R-pi for ease of set up. I only plan to have ~20 games on it. The rest of them I'll hide. Then I can rotate games and keep if fresh.

#2844 4 years ago

Where is the Defender wallcade?

#2845 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

SOM???
Not sure what that means.
As for not modding these games to feature more games.
I could. I wouldn't put a pi in them. Pi's have a bit of slowdown issues. But, the main reason is I like dedicated cabs.
Look at the issue with defender on rampage cab for a1up. Defender is playable... Sure... But, its a hassle and for a game that fast paced it makes playing it seriously for points impossible.
So. I could modify my cabs with the 6 button layouts be for the 4-6 button games. Put sunset riders on the 4 player turtles... Can't put x-men as you need another button.
Could make even the turtles into the twin stick games...
But, again... I just really like dedicated layouts for my games. So that I don't have to fiddle around and remember which buttons do which, and how many are active in each game.
Plus. I like how they look. I do. But, I will get one major and massive multicade. Because, well... There will always be great games that I'd like to play like Enforce, and cloak and dagger, that won't get released by companies like a1up.
Also, I am lazy.
I work a 9-5 job as a crappy computer tech. And so I don't like to tinker when I go home on such things.
And then when I get home I run my indie comic business. Its not a big business, but I'm proud of it, and while I need my 9-5 to pay for my health insurance and pension. It does take in a good bit of money. So that takes up another 20-60 hours a week. Depending on the week.

Som is a system on a module, so something like a pi.

They make the whole control deck replacement so you can just toss a new one on, but I get having dedicated.

#2846 4 years ago

Does anyone have the Final Fight cab and if so how are you liking it? I currently have 5 machines however they are all in a box still since I haven't had time to build them.

Street Fighter and MK I got on sale and I planned on keeping for the nostalgia. I have dedicated machines but like how small these are can easily be moved around. I have played SF but didn't like the feel of the joystick so have a feeling I will need to replace them along with the ones in my MK to make them feel more like the originals. If anyone has done this already and could give some advise on which sticks and buttons are the best to by I would appreciate it. I know there is a lot of info on modding these but I haven't had time to read all the groups.

Asteroids - Purchased on sale with plans to modify with something like Pandora's box for horizontal games.

Galaga - Purchased on sale with plans to modify into 60-1 for vertical games.

I grabbed Final Fight cause it was on sale at the time but didn't know if I should keep or just return considering I could probably just play those games on the Pandora's box. My favorite game on there is probably Ghosts N' Goblins however I heard all 4 games are pretty solid and it's one of the better groups of games in a single machine.

#2847 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Does anyone have the Final Fight cab and if so how are you liking it? I currently have 5 machines however they are all in a box still since I haven't had time to build them.
Street Fighter and MK I got on sale and I planned on keeping for the nostalgia. I have dedicated machines but like how small these are can easily be moved around. I have played SF but didn't like the feel of the joystick so have a feeling I will need to replace them along with the ones in my MK to make them feel more like the originals. If anyone has done this already and could give some advise on which sticks and buttons are the best to by I would appreciate it. I know there is a lot of info on modding these but I haven't had time to read all the groups.
Asteroids - Purchased on sale with plans to modify with something like Pandora's box for horizontal games.
Galaga - Purchased on sale with plans to modify into 60-1 for vertical games.
I grabbed Final Fight cause it was on sale at the time but didn't know if I should keep or just return considering I could probably just play those games on the Pandora's box. My favorite game on there is probably Ghosts N' Goblins however I heard all 4 games are pretty solid and it's one of the better groups of games in a single machine.

That's one of my favorite cabs. Emulation seems to be on point. Some people complain about shimmering... And yeah... there is shimmering, but I don't think shimmering detracts as much as those people complain. I play a lot on emulation, and so... maybe I'm use to that. And I actually played the final fight on the playstation network that allows you to play the older games streaming.
And I prefer the a1up to what was streamed on my ps4.

I think it probably has the best diversity in the cabs as well. It has a very good vertical shoot em up, it has a classic all time great run and gun platformer(ghosts n Goblins) and it has easily a top 20 possibly a top 10 beat em up with final fight. Final Fight is a very, very good beat em up, and it might just barely not place in my top 10 list. But, trust me its a classic and its mechanics are among the best ever.

The weakest game is strider. Mainly because the sega port was like 90% spot on. Just a few minor graphical changes... Very few, very minor... But, Strider is a great game, and really fun to play. So I really like the cab. Its one of my favorites. Outside of the 12 in 1 and golden tee, its the one I have played the most.
Trying to beat Ghosts n goblins... Yeah... I can only get to the 4th level end boss. But, I know how to beat him. So only a matter of time till I get further... But, the game is TOUGH. And it took me weeks of practice to get that far. First two days I don't think I beat the first level.

So I really enjoy the cab. And I think you will too.

#2848 4 years ago

Just a little heads up that the Star Wars 1Up with riser is selling on Amazon for the next 8 hours for $371.99 with free prime shipping. $77 less than Walmarts current price.

https://smile.amazon.com/Arcade1Up-Arcade-Cabinet-Custom-Riser/dp/B082KTKGWY/ref=gbps_tit_s-5_0f49_d0aba0b1

#2849 4 years ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

Just a little heads up that the Star Wars 1Up with riser is selling on Amazon for the next 8 hours for $371.99 with free prime shipping. $77 less than Walmarts current price.
amazon.com link »

Check a few posts back

#2850 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Check a few posts back

Ha, nice catch. I didn't see any new posts to the topic. I'll be deleting my post since its been covered.

There are 3,130 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-/page/57?hl=cocomonkeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.