• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg
There are 3,130 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 63.
#1351 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’m just saying if you were to randomly pick someone in this thread and send them pics through private message. They would assume that they belong here, and the pics might just get posted. Just sayin. Wink wink.

It’s just 27 ish more hours

#1352 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

It’s just 27 ish more hours

No worries just busting your balls.

I'd like to see mortal kombat or. Golden tee

#1353 5 years ago

Educated guess on Marvel Vs Capcom, and Streets of Rage. Saw a photo of a bunch of machines with covers over them on the "Official" facebook group, and those two logos were popping out.

AmIRight?

#1354 5 years ago

If Tapper ever gets released, I'm so in.

#1355 5 years ago

Space Invaders & Space Invaders Color was up on GS website this morning, but now looks like it was taken down.

So they must have worked out the US licensing that held it up from the States.
lineup_si_cabinet (resized).pnglineup_si_cabinet (resized).png

71QJ+jfuFKL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg71QJ+jfuFKL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg
#1356 5 years ago

That Space Invaders cabinet looks amazing, it is my 11-year olds favorite game. This is one the list, lol.

#1357 5 years ago

Curious if the price is different if it is only 1 game :/

#1358 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Curious if the price is different if it is only 1 game :/

Don't know.

In Japan, they are already listed for sale (2 games), and they are the same price as the 4 game ones.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Loot/Games/70126

#1359 5 years ago

Final Fight, Ghost N Goblins, 1944 & Strider cab pics are up!

2d8ffb_18f8c54f24114caf804a9367099ad8b3~mv2 (resized).jpg2d8ffb_18f8c54f24114caf804a9367099ad8b3~mv2 (resized).jpg
#1360 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Final Fight, Ghost N Goblins, 1944 & Strider cab pics are up![quoted image]

They've been up for a while. They've had 360 view up ever since I knew of the site.

#1361 5 years ago

Mmmm....still a few more titles to announce and a lot of new stuff

#1362 5 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

They've been up for a while. They've had 360 view up ever since I knew of the site.

I mean up, up

#1363 5 years ago

down, down, left, right.......

#1364 5 years ago

All cabs come with that new clear protector for the control panel.

#1365 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Final Fight, Ghost N Goblins, 1944 & Strider cab pics are up![quoted image]

I hope this is one as I like all of those games

That, Mortal Kombat and a Turtles/Simpsons would be nice to have.

#1366 5 years ago

There are going to be a lot of very happy people in the next 24 hours.......
mkiii (resized).jpgmkiii (resized).jpg

The bad part is, is that A1U says that they will be discontinuing the older games, and replacing them with their new Spring and Fall releases.

I was unrealistically thinking that they were going to keep them all in production.

#1367 5 years ago

No way they are putting MK4 (bottom logo on the cab you grabbed from the Brazilian advert) on an MK cab. The hardware needed to emulate it would not be cost effective.

#1368 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

No way they are putting MK4 (bottom logo on the cab you grabbed from the Brazilian advert) on an MK cab. The hardware needed to emulate it would not be cost effective.

That came from their Twitter feed.

Video seems to show 1-3, but I can't make it out. You'll have official pics in a few hours my friend.

#1369 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Video on the dark web seems to show 1-3, but I can't make it out. You'll have official pics in a few hours my friend.

Not saying there wont be an MK cab, just that 4 wont be on it unless its like the PSX or N64 port (more likely PSX as the N64 emulators aren't as complete)
If they do put a PSX emulator on the cab they should add MKT

#1370 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Not saying there wont be an MK cab, just that 4 wont be on it unless its like the PSX or N64 port (more likely PSX as the N64 emulators aren't as complete)
If they do put a PSX emulator on the cab they should add MKT

In 17 hours, all will be reveled to you

#1371 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I stand correct it was a Norwegian advert
flyer (resized).jpgflyer (resized).jpg
I just noticed they were pretty lazy photoshopping the same screen shot on both cabinet renders

They also misspelled their own hash tag #tatsemakers , lol
Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

Quoted from vid1900:

In 17 hours, all will be reveled to you

I cant find the video, might be getting blocked here at work from the twittah

#1372 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I stand correct it was a Norwegian advert

Look on the arcade1up twitter feed when you get home, you'll see the pic.

16 hours and you'll have live video from the show floor.

Still one more exciting Spring 2019 game that has not leaked out to you guys yet.....AND some super cool new products from a1u that will blow your mind (thanks to ****** for the leaks)

#1373 5 years ago

For fighting games we like to get two cabs side by side, and mirror the video and sound over to the second cab, and run the controls back over to the master machine. This way you get your own control panel (I replaced mine with 1 player repros) and you don't have to rub elbows with the guy you're playing. These would be good candidates for that treatment, price is right to get a pair and link them.

IMG_7789 2.jpgIMG_7789 2.jpg

#1374 5 years ago

I wonder if they’ll do Arabian or Pang, those two also took a lot of money from me.

#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I wonder if they’ll do Arabian or Pang, those two also took a lot of money from me.

Not this Spring.

#1376 5 years ago

Digging the Capcom collection.....spent a lot of time on 1943/1944.
I have the SF2 cab all set up for my son but seriously considering pumping it up with Pandora’s box....he needs way more games to filter through.

#1377 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Look on the arcade1up twitter feed when you get home, you'll see the pic.
16 hours and you'll have live video from the show floor.
Still one more exciting Spring 2019 game that has not leaked out to you guys yet.....AND some super cool new products from a1u that will blow your mind (thanks to ****** for the leaks)

Didnt see it, just the silhouette pic
https://twitter.com/arcade_1up/media?lang=en , right?

#1378 5 years ago

It would be great to see one of these with a collection of Vectorbeam / Cinenatronics game in one cabinet.

Games Like:
Star Castle
Space Wars
Sundance
Solar Quest
War of the Worlds
Armor Attack
Rip-off
Tail Gunner
Boxing Bugs

But unfortunately, Cosmic Chasm since it's owned by Milton Bradley.

#1379 5 years ago

Bummer a proper 720 controller is more costly than an entire unit of these. I'd definitely pony up for that, Star Wars, or Paperboy.

#1380 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Didnt see it, just the silhouette pic
https://twitter.com/arcade_1up/media?lang=en , right?

It looks like the videos have been pulled.

Can A1U censor their twitter after people post, or is mobile different than web twitter?

#1381 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The bad part is, is that A1U says that they will be discontinuing the older games, and replacing them with their new Spring and Fall releases.
I was unrealistically thinking that they were going to keep them all in production.

Oh, no. I want to get the Rampage/Joust/Gauntlet/Defender but not for a while. Perhaps I need to buy sooner than I wanted.

#1383 5 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Oh, no. I want to get the Rampage/Joust/Gauntlet/Defender but not for a while. Perhaps I need to buy sooner than I wanted.

I was the same way, thinking I could grab them whenever WM had a title for $99

Like, I'd want the Centipede with the vertical monitor, rather than the horizontal on the other version....

#1384 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Like, I'd want the Centipede with the vertical monitor, rather than the horizontal on the other version....

I wonder what the crazy resale prices on ebay will go to once they discontinue some versions. Hopefully, there will be a solid amount in inventory to make them available for a while. I need to wait until at least April. Can't justify spending another $300 so soon after the holidays, and the sales seem harder to come by.

#1385 5 years ago

I suspect that people bought a ton of them on clearance @wm for $99, and have just put them aside to sell on CL

#1386 5 years ago

Spill the beans, vid!! The suspense is killing me.

If I can’t find a cheap SF2 cab now that they are discontinuing, I hope another 6 button fighter is on its way, along with an MK cab.

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Spill the beans, vid!! The suspense is killing me.
If I can’t find a cheap SF2 cab now that they are discontinuing, I hope another 6 button fighter is on its way, along with an MK cab.

I spilled everything that I could find already leaked somewhere else.

Those ces walkthrough videos that keep getting pulled show the whole booth, pretty amazing

There is a certain pinsider that will post at 9am, I'm not going to steal his thunder

#1388 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Also hoping to get a cheap Centipede cab. Better start looking.

#1389 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Also hoping to get a cheap Centipede cab. Better start looking.

Check your Brickseek

DON'T call Walmart and tell the employees the Brickseek price - they will buy them for themselves.

#1390 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Check your Brickseek
DON'T call Walmart and tell the employees the Brickseek price - they will buy them for themselves.

Download the "Walton" app, 98% more reliable for actual stock at your local store than Brickseek

#1391 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Download the "Walton" app, 98% more reliable for actual stock at your local store than Brickseek

Brickseek uses Walmart's own open api

Give me the dirt on Walton?

#1392 5 years ago

Holy crap it isn’t over. A few more new product were setup. You guys are gonna love tomorrow this is going to be a big day for them tomorrow

#1393 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Holy crap it isn’t over. A few more new product were setup. You guys are gonna love tomorrow this is going to be a big day for them tomorrow

People are going to shlt themselves, lol

#1395 5 years ago

Stern is almost set up

3e84677205639b99a093d52b465d8759cd8a37fa (resized).jpeg3e84677205639b99a093d52b465d8759cd8a37fa (resized).jpeg
#1396 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Stern is almost set up

wrong thred Vid

#1397 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

wrong thred Vid

Stern and A1U are both at CES right now

#1398 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Stern and A1U are both at CES right now

I know but you should post that in the Munsters thred so they have something to talk about (maybe there is a crack in the cabinet or something) LOL.

#1399 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I know but you should post that in the Munsters thred so they have something to talk about (maybe there is a crack in the cabinet or something) LOL.

OK, I posted it for those sad sacks to complain about.

#1400 5 years ago

Did anyone hear arcade 1up is going to cancel production of wave 1 games when they start wave 2? Seems odd... unless their line is like one at a time

There are 3,130 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.