• 3,130 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by fxdwg
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6585496.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12-57-52 Amazon.com Arcade 1Up William Bally Attack From Mars Pinball - Electronic Games Sports & Outdo
F&F1 (resized).jpeg
simpsons1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231124_150044.jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0790 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0774 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1214 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1552 (resized).jpeg
71242724819__B21E9205-4F6A-4D33-9A40-D6FEE92E83CC (resized).jpeg
image0 (9) (resized).jpeg
There are 3,130 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 63.
#901 5 years ago

Just picked up the new Asteroids Deluxe 6-in-1 at Costco for $299. Probably my favorite cab so far. Asteroids Deluxe artwork, and the correct control panel layout for Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe/Gravitar. Comes already pre-assembled, and includes the official Arcade1Up stool.

Games included: Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Gravitar, Lunar Lander, Tempest, and Major Havoc.

IMG_20181126_124530 (resized).jpgIMG_20181126_124530 (resized).jpgIMG_20181126_234426 (resized).jpgIMG_20181126_234426 (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2018-11-27 at 4.08.43 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-11-27 at 4.08.43 PM (resized).png
#902 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Just picked up the new Asteroids Deluxe 6-in-1 at Costco for $299. Probably my favorite cab so far. .[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool. Looks like they are going to a different box now. Seems bigger from the picture

#903 5 years ago
Quoted from pindel:

Cool. Looks like they are going to a different box now. Seems bigger from the picture

Yeah, this box is bigger because the unit comes pre-assembled and includes a stool. Most of them are still smaller and require assembly.

#904 5 years ago
Quoted from pindel:

Yes, earlier today. Seems most discounts do not work however the charge card discount is considered an exception. Kohl’s cash works on anything just like cash. They have something to scan for the 35%off. Apparently they scan a 25% code and a 15% code to equal 35%
[quoted image]

I think you got lucky. I tried it at the Kohls by me and they said the Arcade1up's were not eligible for the promotion.

However if you live in Texas, HEB plus stores are apparently selling the Atari Deluxe 12 in 1's with riser for $248.

#905 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think you got lucky. I tried it at the Kohls by me and they said the Arcade2up's were not eligible for the promotion.
However if you live in Texas, HEB plus stores are apparently selling the Atari Deluxe 12 in 1's with riser for $248.

Thanks, My daughter picked one up at HEB sunday for 350. I'll have to see if she can get a price adjustment.

#906 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Just installed a topper for my beverage cooler![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is amazing. I might need to steal this idea.

#907 5 years ago

I am considering getting a 12 in 1 for my nephews (age 13 and10) for Christmas although I wonder if they would like it being that its all old school arcade games. They're both into gaming.

#908 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

I am considering getting a 12 in 1 for my nephews (age 13 and10) for Christmas although I wonder if they would like it being that its all old school arcade games. They're both into gaming.

Since there's two kids maybe a street fighter or rampage cab would be more fun for them. That way they can play simultaneously vs each waiting for their turn.

#909 5 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I requested one today and they said it could take up to six weeks for me to recieve it.

Thanks. That is what I was told also. Wanted to make sure I didn’t fall through the cracks ......

#910 5 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

includes the official Arcade1Up stool.

They should have reversed the logo so it would imprint correctly on a bare ass.

Teens go crazy for stuff like that.

#911 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Working on the marquee...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Your marquee looks amazing! How’d you do it?

#912 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Hmmm. Part of me wants to buy it with PayPal and when I get it tell ebay and PayPal it's not as described and get it for free. May be time to use the system to start screwing those punks.

Quoted from Niterider:

That may work if it wasn’t pickup only.

That would actually work better. Any PayPal item that’s over $250 requires a signature delivery confirmation. The shipper has to ship with a reputable shipper that uses a tracking, PO system etc, like UPS or STI.

I actually called PayPal, they said a buyer could sign his name, take a picture with you, provide a copy of his DL and them picking up the item and that still wouldn’t suffice as proof to provide the seller protection.

No idea if this would work. I was strongly advised against it since I was the seller and buyer wanted to pick it up.

#913 5 years ago

$349 cdn at Walmart Canada. If you are doing any cross border shopping.
So $263 US before tax.

Got mine yesterday.

IMG_20181126_210939177 (resized).jpgIMG_20181126_210939177 (resized).jpg
#914 5 years ago

Surprised no one has mentioned:

Replicade Centipede which is shipping this Black Friday week for $119 shipped.
It's only 12inches tall; so will fit on a bar top and not take any precious realestate from your pinball machines.

#915 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Your marquee looks amazing! How’d you do it?

Had a place print out a a marquee in a smaller size and cut a custom frame.

IMG_20181126_184225_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20181126_184225_01 (resized).jpg
#916 5 years ago
akohl (resized).jpgakohl (resized).jpg
#917 5 years ago

The display unit at my local Wally world was broken and had a badly worn cp....looks like they came up with a nice cp protector lol....Can't play it, can't break it, and cp artwork should stay nice and new

20181129_105120.jpg20181129_105120.jpg

#918 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Can't play it, can't break it, and cp artwork should stay nice and new

That is so ridiculous.... Can't believe they have the balls to put "TRY ME" on there.

#919 5 years ago

Some Walmarts are discounting down to $75 and $150 already!!!

#920 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

What .... where at

#921 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What .... where at

I'm seeing photos in a FB group of both prices in California stores.

#922 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

And they’ll be even cheaper after Christmas when some returns roll in. Still not interested.

#923 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

And they’ll be even cheaper after Christmas when some returns roll in. Still not interested.

I just don't get it. You've made about half a dozen post in this thread that I can recall, without any of them being remotely positive towards this product, so why are you still here?

That makes as much sense to me as someone whom doesn't like Mexican food stopping off at the Mexican food restaurant every day just to tell everyone what they think about Mexican food. Are we really at that point in our society to where it's more important for people to engage in things they don't like then to just move along and find something they do enjoy or like?

#924 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I just don't get it. You've made about half a dozen post in this thread that I can recall, without any of them being remotely positive towards this product, so why are you still here?
That makes as much sense to me as someone whom doesn't like Mexican food stopping off at the Mexican food restaurant every day just to tell everyone what they think about Mexican food. Are we really at that point in our society to where it's more important for people to engage in things they don't like then to just move along and find something they do enjoy or like?

I don’t really know him personally, but I know who he is, he’s an arcade guy/purist, which I can respect as I have had a bunch of them myself.
However, for me, it’s a little hard to balance the two worlds, space is part of the problem, and pinball always wins out. That’s where these just work for my family. Kids love them, I like to play them, win win. That’s not to say I wouldn’t buy an original Joust or Pac-Man for the right price down the road, but it’s one less thing to “hunt”
Pinball is getting damn hard to hunt in it’s own right, one less thing to bother with while we still get to enjoy these, they definitely scratch that itch for a pinball purebred.

#925 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Sorry, I thought this was a discussion thread.... I had no idea it was a fan-only thread for pumping up this product. I will promptly leave and let you all carry on with your Arcade1Up praise.

And, for the record, I love Mexican food, even if it gives me the shits.

#926 5 years ago

I don’t get these people finding “clearance” prices, my local Walmart’s are back to $299. So no more sale here..... I heard many were at $200 after cyber Monday, and I was going to see about getting one but alas no sale here

#927 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1543572438093 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1543572438093 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1543572443222 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1543572443222 (resized).jpg
#928 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow

#929 5 years ago

That first pic looks photoshopped.... the price and name, pacman arcade ? yet it is all galaga's

#931 5 years ago

Hitting Total Wine this morning and will pop into Kohl’s and Walmart right next door and let you know what I see....may run to HEBas well just for the hell of it.....don’t need one but at under $200could be novel to have one.

#932 5 years ago

Me too. I'm gonna run to walmart just to physically verify, however also on reddit people post their walmart's selling games early...but that is NEVER where I am :-p

#933 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Hitting Total Wine this morning and will pop into Kohl’s and Walmart right next door and let you know what I see....may run to HEBas well just for the hell of it.....don’t need one but at under $200could be novel to have one.

Let us know! I'll buy a few today if they are 200. Otherwise I'm just waiting a little longer.... I really want one/a few though

#934 5 years ago

Looks like $369 at Kohl’s but with 25% off it’s $277. Onlybhad the Centipede

#935 5 years ago

$299 at my Walmart.....they have the Galaga and Pacman

#936 5 years ago

$248 WITH RISER at HEB Plus

#937 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

That first pic looks photoshopped.... the price and name, pacman arcade ? yet it is all galaga's

Ya fake news.

#938 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Looks like $369 at Kohl’s but with 25% off it’s $277. Onlybhad the Centipede

Kohl's does not allow you to use a coupon it but you do earn Kohl's cash of $70.

#939 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Kohl's does not allow you to use a coupon it but you do earn Kohl's cash of $70.

Open a Kohl’s card and you get 25% off.

#940 5 years ago

I’m returning galaga, Centipede and Asteroids , keeping sf2 and rampage

Mine are still nib

#941 5 years ago

Both of those are completely legit but the $75 was limited to a few Walmarts that had overstocked and hadn't put demo units out.

#942 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Open a Kohl’s card and you get 25% off.

I tried it and was told that promotion doesnt apply to the arcade1up games.

#943 5 years ago

Wow...that’s pretty deceiving considering they put the sign to open a card and save 25% right next to it...would tell them to stick it.

#944 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Wow...that’s pretty deceiving considering they put the sign to open a card and save 25% right next to it...would tell them to stick it.

Well to be fair on the arcade1up electronic sale tag thing it clearly states that it can not be combined with discounts or promotions.

Many coupons and promos at these types of stores have product exclusion lists that are huge. It would be simplier if they just gave you a list of what it can be used on because that would be shorter than the list of things it cant be used on.

#945 5 years ago

Kohls generally has pretty competitive pricing overall. A while back, I bought a Dyson on sale, then rolled the $50 Kohls cash into a PS4, then rolled the $50 Kohls cash from the PS4 into a second controller. If you know you are buying some larger ticket items, they can often times edge out the competition after you apply the Kohls cash.

#946 5 years ago

Well I guess im in the club, wife was waiting for the ups man the other day, I came home today and this was sitting by the garage, my 14 yr old said he would like to put it together.

20181130_165801 (resized).jpg20181130_165801 (resized).jpg
#947 5 years ago

I decided to see if I could tweak the spinner a bit more to make it work better. In the end, I decided to remove one of the screws from the bracket which holds it in place. So it is just in there with one screw and the other end of the bracket is free to move. I also have some tape between the knob and the spinner post to take out that slop.

By removing the screw from the bracket, the spinner now moves very freely and smoothly. You can move it nicely with even just one finger.

It definitely is the best this spinner has felt. The obvious question is how long will it last with just one screw. So far it's doing great.

#948 5 years ago

So that is my question....a 60 in 1 is fine and I have Pac-Man etc.....but how is the trac ball and spinner on this???? Please let me know as I do enjoy Centipede, Millepede, and Tempest.

#949 5 years ago
20181130_173429~2 (resized).jpg20181130_173429~2 (resized).jpg
#950 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

So that is my question....a 60 in 1 is fine and I have Pac-Man etc.....but how is the trac ball and spinner on this???? Please let me know as I do enjoy Centipede, Millepede, and Tempest.

The trackball is really good in my opinion. Feels great playing centipede, millipede, etc. I'm sure there are people who will tell you it doesn't feel as good as their expensive trackball on their Mame machines. But seriously, the trackball is pretty good.

The spinner is crap. But once you tweak it, it's acceptable. See my posts above. Even after adjusting it, it doesn't actually spin really. It's just more like a paddle controller from the old Atari consoles.

When all is said and done, though, I've been having a blast playing tempest with the spinner. Awesome game. And the spinner is still better than playing it without a spinner at all.

There are 3,130 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/299-new-arcade-cabinets-street-fighter-centipede-tempest-/page/19?hl=fizz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.