Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by goatdan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

The seller has just emailed me he let it go for £250.

WTF is the deal PP ? Honestly if you know please explain the difference in pricing UK -US . I know you are not making that shit up, so PLEASE explain to us the what and why of it.

But for the OP, kudos, when I read the topic I thought it might be. You just wanted to see if you could get that other DMD in the machine, get it to display, then figure out how to get everything back on, right? Grrreeeat idea, assuming you can source that other display for sub $50. I would try it out man, you not going to hurt the other display any more than it is by removing it. You could ruin the new one . If you decide to try it out, give us an update.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/256x64-dmd-inside-batman-forever?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.