Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pnisnose.jpg
    bumper.gif
    F---paypal.jpg
    karma.jpg
    Four_thumbs_down.jpg
    Where-Heart.gif
    troll.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rts.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 11 years ago

Just an observation, but it seems like bad karma to use pinside so much and not give back.

And sure, you can deduct some of my points for mentioning this.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

And asshat thread of the week goes to.........

Geez, I'm sorry for posting this. If it reminds anyone to donate, great. If not, no issue. It was only an observation I noticed with the Karma hall of fame. And I appreciate everyone's spirited response.

I think if we have karma points, we should also allow for negative karma. I am certainly guilty of it here, and I apologized for making my comment, and I accept the consequences. But also guilty are those who join the gang mentality and make posts like the one I've quoted above. If people could actually lose karma for nasty posts or comments, the number of them would decrease, and people would think twice before posting or responding to them.

I didn't intend to attack any individual, but I can't say the same about some of the responses.

I agree, get rid of the hearts - they should all be anonymous.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

Really? You didn't intend to attack?

" 25% of the top karma members never donated"

Anyone here would rather have LTG, Robetme , etc on this site than any $1000+ donation. Look through my posts and threads and fine another negative thing I've said on this forum. You might want to pack a lunch cuz its going to take you a while. If asshat offended you I would be more thoughtful about who you call out and criticize. Oh, and stay out of any thread thats about WOZ, JJP, stern, xmen, the next stern, milwax, don't say anything bad about cointaker or pinball life, robin, this site..... Oh and our top CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. just a friendly warning. People get passionate about their pinball, what can I say.

Dude I apologized already. No need to get defensive.

And if hearts stay, it would be nice if they were given for all types of contributions, not just monetary.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Apologies to Robin for my mini rant. I vote to kill the thread.

You didn't call Robin a d:(k or a raging Dbag, why are you apologizing to him? Very big of you.

It's great that this site is monitored. Otherwise people might disregard propriety and fall into a mob mentality making rude personal attacks. Glad that's not happening here.

Thanks to those who shared their opinions without personally attacking. I've learned a little bit about the community tonight. And I appreciate EVERYONE'S contribution.

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#65 11 years ago

Robin doesn't want to deal with this drama. Hang around a while and you might learn that. You screwed up, apology accepted. Now don't screw it up more by trying the angry hurt pride stance.

You missed the point by apologizing to Robin in this thread.

First, you bring him into this thread with your apology. Then you speak for him saying he doesn't want to deal with this.

You're the one who violated the pinside rules with the name calling language that had to be edited. Maybe you still have things to learn here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rts.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/25-of-top-karma-members-never-donated?tu=rts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.