Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pnisnose.jpg
    bumper.gif
    F---paypal.jpg
    karma.jpg
    Four_thumbs_down.jpg
    Where-Heart.gif
    troll.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I love the site I'm regularly trying to figure out how I can keep things together until my job situation changes - which with some luck could be next Friday

Good luck next week! Keep us posted on how it goes.

#52 11 years ago

I see where he is out of line and maybe shifty... But pointing out someone's being a dick by being an even bigger doucebag dick is just tacky. I don't know who this is and don't care but some of the replies are more tasteless than his question.

Good to see RGPers have a place to troll much

#53 11 years ago

#54 11 years ago

I think most folks here are being a little hard on RTS. He seems fairly new here and was just offering an opinion. He apologized yet He is still getting slammed.
    The main reason Pinside is so great, IMO, is because of all the help and knowledge people contribute on a daily basis. But this response so far towards RTS has been harsh.

Cut the guy some slack, He apologized. I think he now knows where the majority stands.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from pdman:

I think most folks here are being a little hard on RTS. He seems fairly new here and was just offering an opinion. He apologized yet He is still getting slammed.
    The main reason Pinside is so great, IMO, is because of all the help people contribute on a daily basis. But this response so far towards RTS has been harsh.
    Cut the guy some slack, He apologized. I think he now knows where the majority stands.

I'll let it go. I think there's been several new users coming on with real controversial posts, and as a result I think people are highly suspect, self included. To have zip for Karma and decide to write this agressive trash seemed like an attack. Obviously few thought kindly of it. I think we have a new record of thumbs down votes.

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from pdman:

The main reason Pinside is so great, IMO, is because of all the help and knowledge people contribute on a daily basis. But this response so far towards RTS has been harsh.

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Good luck getting help in the future pissing on the people that make this site great.

Hopefully people will step up and help him if needed.

That would really teach him.

That this is a great site, and there are a lot of great people here.

LTG

#58 11 years ago

Look how that worked out for Jay cutler last night, I try to never use those words in a negative way

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Apologies to Robin for my mini rant. I vote to kill the thread.

You didn't call Robin a d:(k or a raging Dbag, why are you apologizing to him? Very big of you.

It's great that this site is monitored. Otherwise people might disregard propriety and fall into a mob mentality making rude personal attacks. Glad that's not happening here.

Thanks to those who shared their opinions without personally attacking. I've learned a little bit about the community tonight. And I appreciate EVERYONE'S contribution.

Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

#60 11 years ago

Discussion is good, attacks are bad. Stay civil all!

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinb0t:

Most top karma contributors only contribute posts like "+1" and "me too"

+1

#62 11 years ago

This thread is a raging dbag.
    I think we should get to negative vote and the thread would auto lock.

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

You didn't call Robin a d:(k or a raging Dbag, why are you apologizing to him? Very big of you.
    It's great that this site is monitored. Otherwise people might disregard propriety and fall into a mob mentality making rude personal attacks. Glad that's not happening here.
    Thanks to those who shared their opinions without personally attacking. I've learned a little bit about the community tonight. And I appreciate EVERYONE'S contribution.
    Post edited by absocountry2 : Profanity edited

Robin doesn't want to deal with this drama. Hang around a while and you might learn that. You screwed up, apology accepted. Now don't screw it up more by trying the angry hurt pride stance.

#64 11 years ago

I think it's sexy to have a heart on.

Kim

#65 11 years ago

Robin doesn't want to deal with this drama. Hang around a while and you might learn that. You screwed up, apology accepted. Now don't screw it up more by trying the angry hurt pride stance.

You missed the point by apologizing to Robin in this thread.

First, you bring him into this thread with your apology. Then you speak for him saying he doesn't want to deal with this.

You're the one who violated the pinside rules with the name calling language that had to be edited. Maybe you still have things to learn here.

#66 11 years ago

I am so angry right now I am going to argue on a Internet message board and forget to quote text so it's very confusing... But I am right YOUR THE ONE WHO IS WRONG .. Seriously guys you need to learn that on the Internet ...rules matter... I don't care what you think happened. But assuming makes an ass, and since you are an ass.. I proved my point ..obviously YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING I JUST TOLD YOU IN CAPS LOCK ..IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD HAVE AGREEDE THAT I WAS CORRECT in telling you, that Amazon has to charge tax for online purchases now. ROBIN WILL I GET TAXED IF I DONATE. I know your in another country but will I. I am so angry arguing with you Foooools that I got off topic.

Post edited by Spudgunman : Flaming cursing I felt should be removed after re-reading how awesome my comeback was the 7th time

#67 11 years ago

Let it go. Best of luck on Pinside.

#68 11 years ago

"If it's fair for all it's no fair to anybody"

George G. Papoon
    Natural Surrealist Party

bumper.gifbumper.gif

#69 11 years ago

Mayor William Cudlipp P'nisnose arrives at the convention, ready for an old-fashioned political mudfight.

pnisnose.jpgpnisnose.jpg

#70 11 years ago

I'm pretty new and didn't realize you could even donate until this thread popped up. Just saying....

#71 11 years ago

I got into this thread late. After reading the comments i think there is a lesson to be learned. Be Careful What You Say!!! It may come back to bite you.

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

LTG> Your knowledge is priceless!!! Thanks for all you do and share!!!

Totally agree, met Lloyd when in twin cities for my daughters wedding. Went to play a little pinball , ended up spending most of my time there talking to him, what a wealth of knowlege. Did get in a few games of bbb. It's all about the love of the game, and not all contributions are measured with a dollar sign.

#73 11 years ago

Thanks for all the insights people, time to kill this one I think (the thread, I mean the thread!).

Bottom line: I'm happy with any and all donations, you can share (multiple choices are allowed):
    your time, knowledge, cash, passion for the silver ball, friendship, humor, buying advice, reviews, news, high scores, tech help, etc. You get the point.

This site was not built for bashing other pinheads heads in, please take that elsewhere.

RTS thanks for bringing the subject of donating up, but the idea of voluntary donations here is that we never ask for them like that. (Although I do sometimes find myself slightly guilty of hinting at people to donate if they can, sorry about that ).

Thanks to all who keep pinball alive and kicking here on the Pinside!

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/25-of-top-karma-members-never-donated/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.