Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-240.jpg
#1 10 years ago

#2 10 years ago

Whats ePay? The item has been removed, someone must have unlost their mind.

#3 10 years ago

#4 10 years ago

Interesting that the seller has 100% positive feedback with over 5k transactions.

#6 10 years ago

#7 10 years ago

This is old, old news.

#8 10 years ago

#9 10 years ago

#10 10 years ago

Yeah, the truth is very few MM have exchanged hands for $15,000+ wait for the for sale ads and price justification "Original MM, not a remake" Thats great, I think I will pay less for a new one. Good luck is what I would say. I know many collectors, and no one that I know has paid that much for any machine.

#11 10 years ago

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Interesting that the seller has 100% positive feedback with over 5k transactions.

Is that not the same seller who use to have the girls posing with the machines?

#13 10 years ago

#14 10 years ago

#16 10 years ago

#17 10 years ago

#18 10 years ago

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from retired_user_101:

well... i just happened to have a screen shot of it.
can't believe it just got pulled down
...that's classic.
notice the title "Not a Reproduction".

Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 10.32.... 247 KB

That's the guy from texas. A big business ebay seller. They have a ton of pins but all way overpriced.

#20 10 years ago

well... i just happened to have a screen shot of it.can't believe it just got pulled down ...that's classic.
notice the title "Not a Reproduction".

Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 10.32.... 247 KB

That seller always has stuff way overpriced... I'll bet if you look at his completed listings, there aren't many pinballs.

-Steve Ridge
Louisville, KY

#21 10 years ago

don't think someone got the memo
date: Oct 30, 2013.

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 9.33.4... 417 KB

Hmmm that looks like one of Pinny's old games
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-medieval-madness-mm-restored#post-647952

ebay.com link: Beautiful Medieval Madness Pinball Machine by Williams Restored

image-240.jpgimage-240.jpg

#22 10 years ago

date: Oct 30, 2013.

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 9.33.4... 417 KB

No offense, but I would value that game at least 4k over a MMR. JMHO.

#23 10 years ago

I like when you say "epay" instead of EBay. It shows an incredible degree of humor and wit.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmods:

I like when you say "epay" instead of EBay. It shows an incredible degree of humor and wit.

#25 10 years ago

Until MMR is released, these are the only show in town. I wouldn't be dropping my MM for peanuts (relatively speaking) just because someone says a remake is imminent. At this moment the MM scarcity is still very real. Until MMR is released, my price would be firm.

#26 10 years ago

#27 10 years ago

#28 10 years ago

1 week later
#30 10 years ago

I suppose it is smart to get rid of them now, because of market uncertainty. Or maybe they would like a new one.

I know many people will say "who cares about the price, just play". Which I totally agree with to a certain degree. We all love pinball, however many have considered the ability to recover the funds upon the sale of the game as justification of the purchase. Just because someone spent $13000 on a MM doesn't mean they can afford to take a bath on it. Reality is most people can't justify blowing that kind of cash.

I am happy about the remake, but I do feel for the people who stretched themselves a bit to buy a MM because it was a dream game. As they may have justified the purchase, with the understanding when it comes time to sell they would be able to recover 90% of their money.

I am sure the eBay ads are attempts to find a buyer before the remakes saturate the market. Unfortunately that just passes the buck to someone else.

#31 10 years ago

I don't get the point of this thread. Price police on MM sales? Benchmarking sales? Ripping on owners of MM who are looking to sell their games?

If you're expecting original MM to sink below $8k they won't - not yet, maybe not ever - debatable. Some of the posts you're putting up are of sellers who will post a Funhouse for $8K. We already know they try to sell way overpriced.

If someone is looking to recoup their overspend before the MMR come out, they do need to market correct down some. Down to $8K - nope. It still is a pin in hand to be enjoyed now versus waiting until 2014 sometime. The market will decide the right price for the original.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

That's the guy from texas. A big business ebay seller. They have a ton of pins but all way overpriced.

Yes, I do believe it is the same company (Fun!), who will also be heading up the live auction for the 2014 Texas Pinball Festival next year (that will be interesting..). I had recognized the photos from their showroom pics on their website.

#33 10 years ago

#34 10 years ago

well the 199 shiping was a plus

1 week later
#35 10 years ago

#36 10 years ago

Can we get a moratorium on the use of "ePay", please?

We can add it to the list containing "Micro$oft" and "PainPal".

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I don't get the point of this thread. Price police on MM sales? Benchmarking sales? Ripping on owners of MM who are looking to sell their games?
If you're expecting original MM to sink below $8k they won't - not yet, maybe not ever - debatable. Some of the posts you're putting up are of sellers who will post a Funhouse for $8K. We already know they try to sell way overpriced.
If someone is looking to recoup their overspend before the MMR come out, they do need to market correct down some. Down to $8K - nope. It still is a pin in hand to be enjoyed now versus waiting until 2014 sometime. The market will decide the right price for the original.

WoW! You read my mind...or I read yours, I was just thinking this when I got down to your post.

I guess we dont' get it.

No point!

#39 10 years ago

What is the point of this thread?

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

i guess somebody's looking for a MM but doesn't wanna pay 9k for it.

#41 10 years ago

Interesting timeline price comparison. But most here on Pinside are aware of the MMR and higher original pricing. I wouldn't pay 12k for an original and I had to cancel my MMRLE. Couldn't justify 8k for a remake either.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

To watch the prices tank?

#43 10 years ago

I played MM for the first time Saturday when picking up a MB. I thought it was a great game, certainly worth the hype but not the money some are asking. MB was better in my opinion but BBB rules them all, which I also played for the first time.

#44 10 years ago

#45 10 years ago

A nice MM just sold for $7,200 in WI

#46 10 years ago

It's on baby.

3 weeks later
#47 10 years ago

#48 10 years ago

#49 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24000-used-medieval-madness-pin-on-epay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.