Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

962263CE-8E23-4D0C-89BE-260B73151B1B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mole.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from stpcore:

My name is Ken Cromwell and I am one of the co-hosts of the Special When Lit Pinball Podcast out of Chicago, IL. Our podcast is hosting a 24 hour charity fundraiser starting on Friday, December 20th at 6pm and running through Saturday, December 21st at 6pm with an effort to raise enough funds to place a pinball machines in two Chicago based children's hospitals through Project Pinball Charity. This 24 hour event will be live streamed at twitch.tv/specialwhenlitpodcast and will feature pinball manufacturers, industry employees, and personalities from (including but not limited to) Stern Pinball, American Pinball, Jersey Jack Pinball, Chicago Gaming Company, Spooky Pinball and more.
    Project Pinball Charity has been placing pinball machines (over 40 pins to date) in children's hospitals for years. More information about this tremendous effort can be found at projectpinball.org.
    It's important that I stress that 100% of all money raised prior or during the event (our goal is to raise 16K which pays for 2 machines, placement, insurance, etc) will go to Project Pinball Charity. Donations can be accepted via Paypal, twitch bits, or check during or prior to the 24 hour stream. If you would like to help us reach our goal please consider joining us during the live stream as all donations received will be given credit (unless requested otherwise) during the streaming event.
    A donation can be made directly via Paypal at paypal.me/swlcharity (this allows up to track donations that will be applied towards our fundraising goal). This is the easiest way to donate if you do not require a tax deduction. If you would like to utilize the tax deduction you can certainly write a check directly to Project Pinball Charity (they are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizastion) but we ask that you contact us first so that we can credit your donation towards our fundraising goal.
    Chicago is the heart of pinball and we would really like to help support the efforts of the Chicago based children's hospitals. We have always admired the efforts of Daniel Spolar and team at Project Pinball Charity and we are excited to be working with them on this fundraiser. If I can answer any questions or assist with your charitable donation please don't hesitate to post in this thread or message me directly.
    Thank you all in advance,
    Ken Cromwell
    SpecialWhenLitPinballPodcast.com
    paypal.me/swlcharity (this link can be used for donations starting today)

Thank you for all your efforts to help us to make this happen for Chicago, Ken. We will make sure any donations that are addressed to us for Chicago will be accounted for the Chicago/Special When Lit ledger.

We are looking forward to hearing your broadcast and wish you much success for all of your efforts! Best wishes!

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Great initiative! I will sticky this on our front page!

Thank you very much, Robin!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mole.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24-hr-charity-fundraising-stream-special-when-lit-amp-project-pinball?tu=Mole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.