(Topic ID: 244797)

24 Hour Final Battle tickets on sale Sunday 6/9/19!

By Whridlsoncestood

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

371BD28F-A625-46DF-8F61-4B4A70B11693 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

This Sunday! Tickets on sale. 5PM eastern! Don’t snooze! 100 spots and it will sell out in seconds.

All the details and ticket sale links can be found here:

Http://tothesanctum.com/finalbattle

371BD28F-A625-46DF-8F61-4B4A70B11693 (resized).png371BD28F-A625-46DF-8F61-4B4A70B11693 (resized).png
    #3 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Got my refresh fingers ready!!

Nice! 8 hours till go time.

If it takes you straight to the waitlist, don’t hesitate signing up for that. We always go through a good chunk of the waitlist.

#5 4 years ago

If tickets are sold out it goes straight to adding you to the waitlist. You have many options on how to handle having a waitlist. The whole ticket process is very customizable. Feel free to ask me any questions when you get around to it.

It’s not “cheap” to use a ticketing service but it’s made my life so much easier in the past 3 years we’ve used it now. It’s well worth the cost.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from calsheimer:

How quickly does it sell out?

Likely under a minute. When tickets go so fast it’s hard to gauge an official sell out time. Usually every ticket is in a cart in seconds.

#10 4 years ago

Waitlist will open as soon as all tickets are in a cart. No break between none available and waitlist open.

#13 4 years ago

Gone in a second!

Full list of players and waitlist is here. Let me know if you see any errors

http://tothesanctum.com/2019-player-list/

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wurtenberger, not Wurtenberg. Everything else looks good!
    Now need to find a hotel. Any recommendations?

Sorry!

My recommendation is don’t get the cheapest one you can find . It’s a weird town!

#21 4 years ago

Thanks for giving him the tips Chris. I don’t have experience with the hotels in the area really but I know you don’t want to skimp out on anything in the close vicinity

4 months later
    #23 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m going to be rolling in with a brand new cooler and camping chair and won’t be going home with either. Both free to the first person that calls dibs. Can’t wait to get to the Sanctum tomorrow night!

Think these went off to the new club that opened in western mass run by our friends. Sure they appreciate it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24-hour-final-battle-tickets-on-sale-sunday-6-9-19?tu=Whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.