By yoshootme

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• 24 Stern, 2009
#1 10 years ago

anyone have an idea of 'master agent' and 'save the president' modes? i.e.. is the code complete enough that we can get to these modes? and how do we if they are indeed there.... and anything about the "escape" lane would be appreciated. stern website suggests some things have been "roughed in". any help? thanks, yo

#2 10 years ago

Pretty sure the code is all complete. I've never been to master agent. But been to save the president several times. Escape lane is implemented. Code wise, game is in good shape.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Pretty sure the code is all complete. I've never been to master agent. But been to save the president several times. Escape lane is implemented. Code wise, game is in good shape.

thanks! didnt want to keep just about getting there and come to find there is no "there"! lol

#5 10 years ago

thx pdx (but that rule sheet doesnt have the save the president and master agent stuff.)

#6 10 years ago

Has anyone ever found a good topper for 24? not very many options out there.

#7 10 years ago

Alright, here's the deal with Save the President and Master Agent, and also a bit about the Sniper Multiball :

Save the President :
======================
-Start and end all 3 major multiballs once. (sniper, safehouse, suitcase). You don't have to light all the inserts for each multiball, you just have to have started it and ended it.
-Shoot the center (left) ramp - there should be a flasher going off on the left underneath the plastics.
-Save the President begins.
-Shoot every single shot twice.
-I forget what comes after that - I think you just shoot the left ramp but I am a little fuzzy. I've only completed this a few times and not recently.
-Rejoice!

Master Agent (getting to) :
=======================
This is not official, but this is what I have noticed when I get to master agent which has only been 3 or 4 times.
-Complete the '24' modes (blue inserts lit solidly)
-Have started Save the President; I do not believe this had to be completed. (insert lit solidly)
-Complete all of the 3 major multiball objectives. In this case; light every insert solidly for each multiball type. Hurry up, jackpot, super jackpot (etc!). This is hard for the sniper (see below for sniper info).
-Basically every insert in the lower middle of your playfield should be solidly lit.
-I also remember having completed the Sentox Gas multiball. Not sure if this is required.
-Once lit, the left ramp will have all inserts flashing rapidly. Shoot the left ramp. Screen says simply "START MASTER AGENT". Music is like happy techno or something.
-I've never been able to pay attention to the DMD much to see what's going on during this. I think you basically shoot every shot; then collect a super on the left ramp. I can't remember. I have a video I took of myself getting there a while ago but unfortunately it was my worst performance in that mode. I froze up on camera I guess, heh.
-I do remember being underwhelmed with the points scored during this mode.

Sniper multiball :
========================
Here's the deal with sniper multiball since it is the worst of the 3 to figure out by yourself :
-Hit sniper to start hurry up.
-Hit sniper to collect hurry up (or suitcase [right] ramp to collect and increase).
-After sniper is shot, multiball starts.
-Hit sniper shot to collect a 400k (ish) jackpot. Left/Right orbits collect 100k jackpots. Pop bumpers must be hit 15 times.
-Shoot sniper after 15 bumper hits (flasher will be slowly pulsating by the sniper lane). JACKPOT insert lights.
-20 pop hits now, collect JACKPOT on sniper shot again (orbits 100k before sniper shot lit for jackpot)
-25 pop hits now, collect JACKPOT on sniper shot again (orbits 100k before sniper shot lit for jackpot)
-Now, SUPER JACKPOT is lit on the left ramp. Shoot to collect.
-Ball is added to play after the super is collected, as with the other multiballs.
-Victory Lap time, like the other multiballs. 6 shots required. Shoot the left or right orbits OR the sniper shot to spell SNIPER. 250k / shot. Orbits are the safe choice here, unless you are really great with the sniper shot.
-Sniper is now lit for SNIPER JACKPOT. Shoot sniper. All Sniper inserts should now be lit solidly.

ESCAPE :
===========
-Only collects 250k when lit. I've never noticed it doing anything useful.

EDIT : I've actually considered doing a rulesheet for this game since I don't think there is one. If anyone else is working on one already and wants to use any of what I have written, please feel free to send me a PM; I'd appreciate credit for taking the time to write this if anyone else uses it. Or, I'd enjoy collaborating on a rulesheet!

#8 10 years ago

thanks steve! that sure helps. much appreciated.

#9 10 years ago

Have you leveled the game yet?

#10 10 years ago

nor I have I cleaned my room yet! lol!!!! (or the LOTR!)

#11 10 years ago

Thank you very much for this post, This is the only table other than TSPP around the area, and I have saved the president a couple times but never have been able to start Agent. Doing a rulesheet for the game would be a huge plus for the community as info on this game seems to be sparce at best. I do have a question, I have never seen or heard of Sentox gas multiball, is it a random award, or is there a certain way of starting it?

#12 10 years ago

"I have never seen or heard of Sentox gas multiball, is it a random award, or is there a certain way of starting it?"

me neither!

#13 10 years ago

Working on a rulesheet bit by bit.

As far as I remember the sentox nerve gas multiball happens after you 'interrogate' the guy by punching him (he says stuff like "stop hitting me, you're killing me!" etc) and the mode is completed by shooting the left ramp. Then the multiball starts while the ball is held and the previous mode award is displayed.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

As far as I remember the sentox nerve gas multiball happens after you 'interrogate' the guy by punching him (he says stuff like "stop hitting me, you're killing me!" etc) and the mode is completed by shooting the left ramp. Then the multiball starts while the ball is held and the previous mode award is displayed.

first of all thanks! got to save the president a few days ago. (had to update the code!). now will look out for this multiball!

1 year later
#15 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

Steve,
I know this is an old thread, but how did you fair with the rules sheet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anniston, AL
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, OR
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24-gameplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.