(Topic ID: 40850)

#24 ECLEWOZ For Sale (Taking Reasonable Offers) With Invoice.

By Jamaster10

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

highlander.jpg
scan0001.jpg
cone.jpg

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

Rumor is the game starts shipping next week right?

#102 6 years ago

From what I've heard, I'm thinking much closer to the end of the month.

#103 6 years ago

Since you are one of the first, please let us know what you think.

#104 6 years ago

I still haven't heard anything. Will let you guys know when I do.

#105 6 years ago

I wonder how many other WOZ customers are going to be surprised at the different number they thought that they were supposed to get?

#106 6 years ago

When is it shipping ?.....Only The Shadow knows......

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Jen said they would contact me a few days before my game was ready to ship, and that I would then be able to contact R&L to set up delivery.

Too many bad experiences from R&L for me to use them again (2 pins with damage I had to refuse delivery on and another 2 pins with badly damaged boxes but the pins thankfully survived). Jack already told me we could work out another shipper though. Of course that doesn't guarantee another shipper won't damage my pin, but I would be more pissed at myself if I agreed to R&L and they damaged it again vs. another shipper if that makes any sense. Kind of along the lines of fool me once, shame on R&L; fool me 2-4 times shame on me! I'd rather not tempt fate a 5th time!

Hope to hear from JJP soon but I didn't order until the second day I think.

#108 6 years ago

I had my BSM shipped up from Jack via R&L a few years ago... no issues to note, although I know that doesn't really mean anything. Don't many of these smaller shipping companies do a lot of subcontracting to local firms?

#109 6 years ago

Did this sell yet for...One Million Dollars!?

#110 6 years ago

he has already said he wants 9000 includes shipping

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside