(Topic ID: 40850)

#24 ECLEWOZ For Sale (Taking Reasonable Offers) With Invoice.

By Jamaster10

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

highlander.jpg
scan0001.jpg
cone.jpg

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 11 years ago

Heres the scoop fellas iv'e decide to let another one of my low numbers go up for sale!
#24 ECLEWOZ is up for offers. I will take legit reasonable trades as well.
Pincades
Chicagoland JJP Distributor
JT

#2 11 years ago

do I have to pay tax?

#3 11 years ago

How about ten dolla? Ten dolla long time.

#4 11 years ago

See this is what it means when a game is 'sold out' probably hundreds are in reserve to the highest bidder. I'm sure most of TH that are 'sold' are just on hold for sale at a mark-up.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Heres the scoop fellas iv'e decide to let another one of my low numbers go up for sale!#24 ECLEWOZ is up for offers. I will take legit reasonable trades as well.PincadesChicagoland JJP DistributorJT

With the LE's, the low serial number does not necessarily translate to a low production number. We were given the option of picking any serial number we wanted on a first come, first served basis. Theoretically, #24 could be the last LE off the assembly line. At this point, probably the best way to determine the production # would be to ask for the original invoice that was provided when the first down payment was made. Although they don't start at #1, the invoice numbers were sequential.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

Theoretically, #24 could be the last LE off the assembly line.

That's probably what you want.

Just like a car, you usually don't want the early production that the guys were still being trained during assembly, LOL.

#8 11 years ago

How much better do low-numbered games play than high-numbered games?

Does the production number reflect the number of shots necessary to advance the YBR all the way to Emerald City? Do low-numbered games get a special blessing from the Good Witch of the East before leaving the JJP plant?

Frankly, I'm holding out for number 22... 24 is just too long in the tooth for my tastes :p

#9 11 years ago

You guys better jump on these games when they pop up, it's going to be rare and hard to find. Only a 1000LE's!! What happen to "Sold Out"???? How can he have one left with that low of a SN number still today??

#10 11 years ago

This is crazy I can't believe games that are not even created yet have had multiple owners and are going up in value. You can tell the majority of this demographic had pet rocks as kids.

#11 11 years ago

I am the owner of #24 WOZLE. I purchased it the first day. Someone has some explaining to do.

#12 11 years ago

uh-oh

#13 11 years ago

Sounds like Jessy has your number or you 24.1!

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

I am the owner of #24 WOZLE. I purchased it the first day. Someone has some explaining to do.

Gets popcorn...

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Jack sold you #24 in hexadecimal. Your decimal number is 36.

#16 11 years ago

i have it and im the original owner of it and a distributor as well, its on my invoices
Pincades
Chicagoland JJP DIst
JT

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Quoted from Jamaster10:

i have it and im the original owner of it and a distributor as well, its on my invoices
Pincades
Chicagoland JJP DIst
JT

Gentlemen..

#18 11 years ago

The WOZ numbering system sort of shakes up my whole theory about early serial numbers. I'm not sure what value it has being a low number. Many early depositors got a number choice. Many numbers will have nothing to do with the production line number. I would sincerely like to know what number off the line I am receiving, but it seems unlikely that I will ever know.

#19 11 years ago

I never ask when buying a machine "What's the serial number?" Anything after number one, whoopee!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

The WOZ numbering system sort of shakes up my whole theory about early serial numbers. I'm not sure what value it has being a low number. Many early depositors got a number choice. Many numbers will have nothing to do with the production line number. I would sincerely like to know what number off the line I am receiving, but it seems unlikely that I will ever know.

Just email jen@jerseyjackpinball she will tell u.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's probably what you want.
Just like a car, you usually don't want the early production that the guys were still being trained during assembly, LOL.

My SM was number #96 off the line and is the best SM I've ever played anywhere. Ya never know.

But let me see if I understand this. "Only" 1100 IMs were made. Making them kinda special and hard to come by. But since 1000 WOZLE's were made, were going to be tripping over them in the streets?

#22 11 years ago

W

Quoted from tron1969:This is crazy I can't believe games that are not even created yet have had multiple owners and are going up in value. You can tell the majority of this demographic had pet rocks as kids.

Quoted from tron1969:

This is crazy I can't believe games that are not even created yet have had multiple owners and are going up in value. You can tell the majority of this demographic had pet rocks as kids.

Quoted from metallik:

Like I always say; It depends on what Base numbering system you are using.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

My SM was number #96 off the line and is the best SM I've ever played anywhere. Ya never know.

But let me see if I understand this. "Only" 1100 IMs were made. Making them kinda special and hard to come by. But since 1000 WOZLE's were made, were going to be tripping over them in the streets?

Iron-Man is pissed you bring him up when talking about WOZLE in the same sentence!! LOL!! You don't really see IM's for sale that's the difference. Plus it was a $3800 game NIB and the folks really didn't want the game when it came out hence the 1100 number. Why is IM hot? People finally figured out it's FUN to play and the actual sound track is used to perfection. Not to mention IM is a great looking game with fast flow!!

#24 11 years ago

My guess is IM will be more fun than WOZ. Either way, I don't think either are, or will ever be, too hard to come by. Not like CSI for example.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Why don't you post a copy of your invoice with the number on it if you in fact have that #24. You can black out the personal info.

Same thing with Jamaster, show a copy of the invoice with the #24 LE version.

#26 11 years ago

Here we go

#27 11 years ago

Trolls in oz?

#28 11 years ago

Well the truth should be exposed

#29 11 years ago

Jjp distributors taking bids now?

#30 11 years ago

Does jack support this?
I will use the edit button from now on, Thanks!

#31 11 years ago

You should learn about the "edit" button to add thoughts to your existing posts.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Just email jen@jerseyjackpinball she will tell u.

thats my thoughts exactly i will get a hold of jen tommorow.

#33 11 years ago

wozgate

#34 11 years ago

I own #24 on WOZ and the Hobbit. If he has it also, then Jack sold two of the same number.

#35 11 years ago

Are you a member on the WOZ owners' group? Alas, WOZLE #24 doesn't seem to have claimed their machine in any of the relevant threads, so that's no help.

#36 11 years ago

OK fellas here's the scoop

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Jjp distributors taking bids now?

Inspires faith, not.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

OK fellas here's the scoop

Error 404: Scoop Not Found

cone.jpgcone.jpg

#39 11 years ago

here ya go this invoice is from one of my first orders of ECLEWOZ in JAN 2011
Enough Said!
JT

scan0001.jpgscan0001.jpg

#40 11 years ago

BAm! Have to respect the invoice.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

here ya go this invoice is from one of my first orders of ECLEWOZ in JAN 2011
Enough Said!
JT

All the info on the invoice that was blacked out can still be read. Im coming to your place to play WOZ now.

#42 11 years ago

You ordered 4 LE's?

#43 11 years ago

yes i bought more than that im the
Chicagoland JJP Dist.
Pincades
and yes i know if you look hard enough you can see through the ink, oh well whats on there is not that important.
i had a few pm's of people calling BS well there ya have it.
JT

#44 11 years ago

Well played

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

But since 1000 WOZLE's were made, were going to be tripping over them in the streets?

Has production of the LE finished? Is that a verified number?

#46 11 years ago

There's definitely only going to be 1000 LEs. Plus 1000 numbered standards, and however many unnumbered.

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

I own #24 on WOZ and the Hobbit. If he has it also, then Jack sold two of the same number.

Now that Jamaster has posted his invoice with the #24 ECLE, I think you better go back and check yours.

Are you sure you do not have the standard version? When did you order yours?

#48 11 years ago

Well, 2manypins just lost my thumbs up, get out troll.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Well, 2manypins just lost my thumbs up, get out troll.

Yes, at this point 2manypins needs to post his invoice to have any credibility.

If it was an honest mistake and he has a different number or the standard WOZ version #24 then that is fine also and he should state that. 2manypins was the one that came on another's "for sale" thread and tried to cause doubt, so it 2manypins credibility at stake now that Jamaster has provided his evidence.

#50 11 years ago

If it's the same 2manypins/Kevin Norwood as on RGP, he's not an unknown. I hope this isn't a clerical error.

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24-eclewoz-for-sale-taking-reasonable-offers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.