Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 548 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gunpin (resized).jpeg
    image7 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image6 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image5 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image4 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (2) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (2) (resized).jpeg
    image5 (3) (resized).jpeg
    image6 (3) (resized).jpeg
    image7 (3) (resized).jpeg
    backglass2 (resized).jpeg
    backglass1 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (4) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (3) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 1 year ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Waiting for the annual t shirt thread.
    Hoping to make it back this year.

Working on it!

Here's a teaser....

VFW 2023 teaser (resized).jpgVFW 2023 teaser (resized).jpg

Later,
    EV

1 month later
    #124 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Anyhow, how do I order a shirt/poster for this year?
    I always like to wear the shirt from my 1st year to the show, even though blue with the pf on the back is my fav.

Final artwork and order details coming soon (like, within a week....)

Thanks,
    EV

#126 1 year ago

T-shirt pre-orders are now live. Full details here;
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2023-vfw-aapm-showcase-official-t-shirts-now-available-for-pre-order

Later,
    EV

Slide3 (resized).JPGSlide3 (resized).JPGSlide6 (resized).JPGSlide6 (resized).JPG
    #129 1 year ago

Parking a plenty, and we have our own outdoor food pavilion, with burgers, dogs and BBQ.

Thanks,
    EV

1 month later
    #267 11 months ago

Shirts are in from the printer and looking good!

Later,
    EV

20230503_073754 (resized).jpg20230503_073754 (resized).jpg
    #269 11 months ago

It's definitely the lighting. The best way to describe the shirts is "teal". They look very blue-ish in some light and very green-ish in others...

Later,
    EV

#271 11 months ago

On pre-orders, yes, but I will still have some for regular sale at the show. Please come see me at the front desk when you check in. Some sizes sell out quickly.

Thanks,
    EV

#369 11 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Stop by the black Subaru. I’ll introduce you to No rules. Michigans best Vietnamese porter!

Amazing stuff! Vdojaq poured a few of us a sampler, and it was very, very tasty! Even my wife (whom does not like beer) found it palatable...

Later,
    EV

#487 11 months ago
    Quoted from Stikpin:

Nice job on the shirts EchoVictor and thank you to the gal at the front desk who kept my shirts safe until end of show Saturday.Since i took Lyft i had no place to store shirts. Thanks again for bailing me out

Thank you! That would be my wife Suzanne who helps me at the front desk every year.

For those that couldn't attend the show, we have a few extra T-shirts left for sale....
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2023-vfw-aapm-showcase-official-t-shirts-now-available-for-pre-order#post-7571318

Later,
    Eric V

2 weeks later
    #523 10 months ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Well worth the price of admission to have access to these games with little to no lines/waiting and everything was high quality.

Ever since our first Showcase in 2014, we've had an ironclad policy of never selling more tickets than we have games. That guarantees that somewhere in the facility, there will always be a game you can walk up and play.

If you wait in a line, that's because you choose to, not because you have to.

Thanks,
    EV

#543 10 months ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Genco Lucky 7

Gee, that's a surprise...

I'll just go ahead and copy/paste that selection to all the Pinball Life crew...

Later,
    EV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2023-vfw-ann-arbor-mi-pinball-show-largest-show-in-world?tu=echovictor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.