Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 548 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gunpin (resized).jpeg
    image7 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image6 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image5 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image4 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (2) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (2) (resized).jpeg
    image5 (3) (resized).jpeg
    image6 (3) (resized).jpeg
    image7 (3) (resized).jpeg
    backglass2 (resized).jpeg
    backglass1 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (4) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (3) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 1 year ago
    Quoted from cfh:

All 500+ games are being equipped with QR codes which you can scan with your phone. Doing this will give you game information, but also the ability to report a game problem. Our hope is that it’ll be used extensively for game report problems, so that we can be alerted to game problems and fix things quickly.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

This is awesome. I made it to the show for the first time last fall. It was fantastic. I like the website much more than texting personally. Texting felt like complaining when I am super understanding of how machines can have issues. This feels much more like a issue tracking system vs a personal text that your game is busted.

#74 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Some places trouble reports probably are regarded as complaints.
    At the VFW show it's much more like turning a swarm of repair piranhas loose. It's awesome to watch.

I was seriously impressed as well. It was a great event and collection. I am very appreciative to have that opportunity. I don't think they took it as complaints at all. More that it feels like complaining to me which is why I dig the website and qr code. Very cool.

3 weeks later
    #110 1 year ago

Planning my road trip. Gonna end up being close to 30 hours and 1800 miles on the road for a day in Allentown and a day at the VFW. Worth it.

#113 1 year ago
    Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

Your endurance is admirable. I would enjoy playing some classic games @ VFW. May try to run into you @ Pinfest and see if you will take a couple of headshot backglass pics @ VFW.
    I'd volunteer to keep you company on the trip, but for a Broncos/Ravens fan to have to listen to a Chief's fan boast of the Chief/Mahomes collaboration and contrast it with my plights of Broncos/Wilson and Ravens/Jackson would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Hit me up! I will say that Allentown and the VFW are vastly different experiences. I like both. If I could only do one, I would put in the extra travel time and get to VFW. As Clay has mentioned, it may not go on forever. I hope to be in a good position to be able to attend for as long as it goes on.

Feel free to join us in the NFL thread, the gloating was mostly from Bengals fans this year

1 month later
    #292 11 months ago

I am heading from Allentown Pinfest Friday night to do the VFW on Saturday. I will likely have room for a machine (outside chance for two if I don't get anything). Shoot me a message if you need a machine or parts moved. I have some other random odds and ends listed in the allentown thread as well if that interests anyone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk

3 weeks later
    #524 10 months ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

$80.00,A Day??No way Jose!

You missed out. I drove to Michigan just for this event and gladly dropped the 80 bucks. The place is amazing.

#527 10 months ago
    Quoted from toyboy6:

OMG, I must have missed a room while I was there - I thought I found all of the spaces. Where was the WOF, Flintstones, Rollercoaster, WPT, Elvis games at?

You may have missed the whole back building? Thats where a bunch more EM's, early solid states, Sonics, 6803's, etc are all back there.

#544 10 months ago
    Quoted from roar:

Love that 10 Strike… if I could have one machine from Clays collection it would be that one.
    If you could have ONLY one from the collection which would it be?

Probably Dragonfist, but there are a ton that could be on the list.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duderegular.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2023-vfw-ann-arbor-mi-pinball-show-largest-show-in-world?tu=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.