Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 548 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gunpin (resized).jpeg
    image7 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image6 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image5 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image4 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image3 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (2) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (2) (resized).jpeg
    image5 (3) (resized).jpeg
    image6 (3) (resized).jpeg
    image7 (3) (resized).jpeg
    backglass2 (resized).jpeg
    backglass1 (resized).jpeg
    image0 (4) (resized).jpeg
    image0 (3) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 month later
    #98 1 year ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Any updates on ticket sales stats yet?
    I know in previous years clay would post when things were half sold or getting close to gone.
    I secured my ticket for Saturday!! Excited to come back.

2023 tailgate team will be there. Come find us

1 month later
    #133 1 year ago

Will be at the show saturday. Anyone have any solid state, or nice em projects? Basket cases? Looking to buy

#154 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Man I am SO STOKED for this! Truly one of the greatest shows in the country. Just wish it was like, 24 hours long lol.

Find me and cow-lynn in our tailgate spot. He will probably be head to toe clutch merch as usual

#156 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

More excited to see buds that I haven't seen in years than the actual pinball. Partying all day with you fellas is why I'm coming.

What you drink? Ill grab a few for the tailgate. Unless its weird shit

#158 1 year ago

Ill find the weirdest worst beer i can find.

#163 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

You guys are gonna take my man card,...but I quit drinking beer.
    Been on Keto since Jan 1st. I drink vodka and Truly's. Pants are getting looser and I've lost quite a bit of blubber, so absolutely worth it.
    In the gym 4-5 days a week, feeling strong af.
    Honestly I miss milk A LOT more than beer lol.

Nice! Except for the no beer part

1 week later
    #178 1 year ago

Anyone have any projects to sell, or early ss games? Pm me. Ill be there saturday

#180 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am looking for arcade marquees for the wall. Something with title and a picture.
    Looking for a deal on a pile.

I have some ball bowler glasses, they are large, but in frames. Lmk if youd want them

#182 1 year ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone have any projects to sell, or early ss games? Pm me. Ill be there saturday

I could bring a night rider ill say project, but probably a parts game. No boards, but pf is very nice and backglass looks about perfect. Make me an offer and i could bring it.

#232 12 months ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I got my USD mono coloured notes at the bank today.
    Will have some leftover swap meet cash,
    Still no bites for arcade Marquees.
    I look forward to seeing Meegis.
    It's the only place we seem to meet up.

I have a golden tee marquee translite and i think a mortal kombat marquee translite

#280 11 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

You better introduce yerself mf!
    Can't wait to finally have a fuckin beer with DaveH!

Thought you were off beer. I was goimg to bring you a 40 of wild cat

#283 11 months ago

So try to find you a 40 of wildcat. Understood.

#285 11 months ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

I can bring all of amkoepfer's left over skunk Bud Light he has littering my basement

Theres got to be 20 cases down there by now

#312 11 months ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

You gonna be up round 11? Let's party.

You should invite yourself to puffs tomorrow night and drink all my skunk bud lites

#330 11 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Stop by the black Subaru. I’ll introduce you to No rules. Michigans best Vietnamese porter!

Or the truck next to the subaru. Ill have bud light or coors. And a 40 for gryzzz

#346 11 months ago

Chili and hummus for dinner jist to prepare for crop dust saturday!

#379 11 months ago
    Quoted from nsduprr:

More on the VFW QR Game Problem Reporting System.
    Every game has a unique blue QR code sticker on the apron.
    *Anyone* can report a game problem by:
    1. Using your phone in camera mode, focus on the QR code box.
    2. The VFW QR system is automatically recognized.
    3. Snap the photo / scan and you enter the system.
    4. The system recognizes the game and gives you several problem choices to click on.
    5. You can also enter in some text if you desire.
    6. Hit send/enter
    Easy-peasy
    The problem shows up in the Shop monitor within 60 seconds and a Tech is on the way.
    If you don’t have a phone handy the old fashion way of waving down an *orange shirt* VFW staff works too.

Quoted from cfh:

The QR code repair system worked great! thank you to all that used it to report game issues. We had almost 250 game issue reports, and we fixed them ALL BUT 3 (which will be dealt with tonight/tomorrow morning.) We are very proud of this system, and keeping 500+ games up and running for the entire show!

What about kick off? No response on that qr report

#380 11 months ago
    Quoted from Hogey:

Terrific time again Clay and team. Loved the new repair process. Reported one issue and got it resolved immediately. Great use of technology. As always the collection and condition were beyond compare. Thank you from the Ohio pinhead. Much appreciated every year. Keep it coming!!

Where were you john?

#384 11 months ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

Seriously? We fixed over 200 games today and you're calling it a failure because one particular game, that doesn't appear on the current report, didn't get fixed to your satisfaction? OK.

Sorry, that was a joke. My friend bought a kick off that had the qr code on it, so a report may have been sent. Stellar performance on all game issues at the show.no game i wamted to play was down for more than a few minites

#387 11 months ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

OK, no harm no foul. Just a bit tired. Sorry to get so frosty.

No worries. It was a fun dig at clay. The staff did an amazing job, well worth the money, and as always an amazing place

#390 11 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Kick-off was sold not long ago as it does not get much play at the VFW.

I bought it. Hence the joke. Qr code was still on it. I bought it thinking id play it awhile and sell it, but man is it a frustratingly fun game. I think its actually a keeper for me

#402 11 months ago
    Quoted from cfh:

Actually on that Kickoff i DID get the QR code repair request that was submitted... even though the game is located in Toledo! "Colin/Chickenhead needs Hugs", isn't really a good repair request... I immediately emailed Puff Daddy and told him to please remove the QR sticker from that game (which we sold him 2 weeks ago, and I mistakenly left the QR code sticker on the game!)

Qr code has now been removed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2023-vfw-ann-arbor-mi-pinball-show-largest-show-in-world?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.